Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) (49208 Views)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / Wizkid Rocks New Afro Look (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Rocks New Hairstyle. Spotted At A Salon On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Rick9(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
She no come Sabi sing again, e pain me for her Sha, back then eh, I used to believe his girl so much,
I always believe that any song she release must be a hit until, after Emi Ni Baller, I didn't understand her anymore...
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Anthony0094(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Deeperlifers have been rocking this hairstyle since d 90s
Nwanyi be anyi
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by captainlofe(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
decatalyst:
The only lady I crush on cuz of her eyes and low-cut

kiss kiss
Lol thought i was the only one
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by busjeep: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss

How will your fellow girl's puna, wanna make you wet. cool
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Peterosky(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss
.Just because of this your adorable beauty, I will not say you are a lez. Jokes apart, you are pretty and I am already melting for you.
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss
Ehn. Lemme dedicate reekado bankz song "Like" for you.
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
This Maggie cube
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by bams2999(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
wah tey be dis one carry
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by swagenity(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
She is so irrelevant... Wikipedia got her picture wrong grin grin grin grin��

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by mikron(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
what about this one? cheesy cheesy

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by stanboy28(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
NairalandCS:
This girl is more of an hair model than a singer.

Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Fine girl.... She should jus go into face modelling since her music career has hit the rocks.....

Ah !!! savage!!!
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by simeotexy: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dasherz:
sai kutang aba.
sad
Dasherz:
sai kutang aba.
YAK ABA
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
mfana inagha na ....
simeotexy:
sad YAK ABA
Re: Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) by gentleedu(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2018
cursedAbiola:
she makes me wet kiss
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off His Look-Alike Dad (Photo) / Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Dated Ebube Nwagbo.. Now Set To Marry Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.