Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,830 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government (943 Views)

How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? / Falana: ‘Buhari Knows Those Causing Unrest In Nigeria' / Why Yoruba Pdp Must Make Sure Buhari Is Re-elected In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by lightblazingnow(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2018
If only the government knows how much people are suffering and dying every minute, I think they will work better. And I tell you the truth, each of these folks dying, die cursing the leaders, that's the reason it will never be well with our greedy leaders.

Oboy, people dey suffer, for this country called Nigeria. Many people who had suffered in the past and now rich have forgotten their colleagues. Don't forget your brothers and sisters. They need you now most. Let us join hands together to rescue the dying generations.

If it were possible for people to chose where they'd be born so many won't chose Nigeria. Not at all. But you know God Almighty brought us to this country for a reason. Though it's very hard down here, we must continue the good fight of faith. We all need somebody to lean on.
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by SalamRushdie: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2018
He definitely knows believe me the demon knows

5 Likes

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by sarrki(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He definitely knows believe me the demons knows

This is not the way to do opposition

State your facts devoid of hatred
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by agwom(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Mr president knows everything.....even yesterday he spoken at one of radio station in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by SalamRushdie: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:

Over 10 million jobs lost in 2 years , worsening poverty index , over 20 thousand killed by ethnic and sectarian driven crisis , worsening child mortality , worsening adult mortality rate .. Bro I swear I campaigned for Buhari in the past and always waited for his presidency but I will never deceive myself poo the man is a satanic mistake that should have never happened .. My prayer now is that he should go how he come jeje

4 Likes

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by sarrki(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Over 10 million jobs lost in 2 years , worsening poverty index , over 20 thousand killed by ethnic and sectarian driven crisis , worsening child mortality , worsening adult mortality rate .. Bro I swear I campaigned for Buhari in the past and always waited for his presidency but I will never deceive myself poo the man is a satanic mistake that should have never happened .. My prayer now is that he should go how he come jeje

Brother I feel it

Let's make it constructive

I say once again

I love your passion for Nigeria

Let's do it passion with caution

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by mazimee(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:

Like you do devoid of zombilism ?

4 Likes

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by sarrki(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

Like you do devoid of zombilism ?

I am talking to a patriot

I don't like interacting with enemies of the state
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by mazimee(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:

I am talking to a patriot

I don't like interacting with enemies of the state

Anybody supporting Buhari incompetency is already an enemy of the state

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by sarrki(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

Anybody supporting Buhari incompetency is already an enemy of the state

Am a patriot
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by mazimee(m): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot

Anybody supporting Buhari's incompetency is already an enemy of the state

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by lightblazingnow(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Oh God Almighty
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by orisa37: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari doesn't know that Nigerians are suffering. Around him are Sycophants and Parasites who are feeding regularly on his shortsidedness to see beyond around him.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by lightblazingnow(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by orisa37: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari doesn't know that Nigerians are suffering. He is surrounded by Sycophants and Parasites. Amaechi, Lai, Former Okija Shrine Governor of Anambra etc are now construing every criticism of Mr. President as hate Speech.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by 4kDdullard: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Someone who does not even know his name?I doubt he knows Nigerians are suffering, he does not know anything but he knows his cows whose number has never increased.

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by lightblazingnow(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Prayers
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by magoo10(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari cares for his cows more than Nigerians
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by orisa37: 5:10am On Jan 20, 2018
May Allah minus Miyetti give him Directives and Discernment to know and understand Democracy.
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by naijaboy756: 5:27am On Jan 20, 2018
This OP sef!
You have an expectation from person wey no know him age and how to make money?
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by lightblazingnow(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2018
We need to know
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by maclatunji: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=lightblazingnow post=64331117][/quote]

Any rational person will understand that many people will suffer when there is an attempt to move Nigeria from the "corruption economy" to "production economy". Did you see the picture of PDP members sharing pure water at their last convention?

It is indicative that there is little treasury looting opportunity this time. However, Enterprising Nigerians are also smiling in this period, from Agriculture to the stock market, to building and construction companies, business is booming. So, the much expressed "suffering" is relative and even that should get better once more people get accustomed to producing something to earn money rather than racketeering or stealing by any number of means.
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by annnikky(f): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2018
sarrki:

Am a patriot
Patriot indeed suffering and smiling patriot undecided
Re: Are You Sure Buhari Knows How Much People Are Suffering - Government by lightblazingnow(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2018
maclatunji:

Any rational person will understand that many people will suffer when there is an attempt to move Nigeria from the "corruption economy" to "production economy". Did you see the picture of PDP members sharing pure water at their last convention?

It is indicative that there is little treasury looting opportunity this time. However, Enterprising Nigerians are also smiling in this period, from Agriculture to the stock market, to building and construction companies, business is booming. So, the much expressed "suffering" is relative and even that should get better once more people get accustomed to producing something to earn money rather than racketeering or stealing by any number of means.

Great minds

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Numan In Adamawa Again,kill Many,burn Houses(pics) / Islamic State Fighters In Nigeria Are Now Active In Nigeria... Dss / Buhari: OBJ May Take Campaign To International Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.