Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? (1215 Views)

Are We Sure This Man Wants To Hand Over Power? / Are We Sure Nigeria is Heading Into Lebanon Life With This 20000 Naira A Day Pol / Why Yoruba Pdp Must Make Sure Buhari Is Re-elected In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by TourismMan(m): 5:36am On Nov 15, 2019
As a certified tourism professional, I was thinking on how to engage the government on what and what can be done to encourage and promote tourism in Nigeria both domestic and international, this got me researching on the deal between Rwanda and Arsenal that sees "Visit Rwanda" being printed on the sleeves of Arsenal players. As I was reading the article which revealed a £30m sponsorship deal for the period of 3 years, I also came across this particular point and decided to share with you guys. Seeing all the signs and insinuations making rounds, how are we sure Buhari is not going to apply this trick on us may be just a year or less left for him to complete this second tenure? With the rubber stamp 9th assembly we have in the leadership of Armed Lawan? My feeling is telling me Buhari and his northern brothers are putting in strategies on how to exactly trick us via the the encircled part. What can you say?

1 Share

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2019
The certificateless one knows that he may be poisoned or even bombed if he tries to stay beyond his tenure. He's evil but we have more devilish entities lurking around the herdsman and putting the forger on check.

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by chukwunedum150(m): 5:43am On Nov 15, 2019
Ask Abba kyari

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by TourismMan(m): 6:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Abba Kyari will not succeed in this

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2019
The next three years sef still dey look inconclusive to me..

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by daddytime(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2019
How many former heads don try am before, how den end up?

Make him try am na.

Rwanda no dey as complex as Lagos State not to talk of the entire Nigeria. The resultant gbege go affect even the Rwanda when the matter set.

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by donbachi(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by helinues: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Are you talking about Rwanda's deal with Arsenal or Kagame changing constitutions?

Clarify yourself

2 Likes

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by truthfulparrot(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2019
It was very easy for more than 90percent of Rwandan to accept the third term agenda because their president is very pragmatic and he transformed the war torn Rwanda to a very prosperous country.
Let PMB try that................

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by TourismMan(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2019
I'm mostly afraid of the rubber stamp national assembly. Those guys could easily be bought.
Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by helinues: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2019
TourismMan:
I'm mostly afraid of the rubber stamp national assembly. Those guys could easily be bought.

You mean including senators and reps from your constituency?
Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by TourismMan(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2019
helinues:

All of them bro.
Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by helinues: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2019
TourismMan:

All of them bro.

Bro, let stop acting like an educated illiterate.

So Buhari is no longer Islamitise Nigeria again?
Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2019
How is the encircled different from the 6 years single term trick they are accused of playing already?

Op, when last did u visit Nairaland?
Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by madmohamed(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2019
TourismMan:
As a certified tourism professional, I was thinking on how to engage the government on what and what can be done to encourage and promote tourism in Nigeria both domestic and international, this got me researching on the deal between Rwanda and Arsenal that sees "Visit Rwanda" being printed on the sleeves of Arsenal players. As I was reading the article which revealed a £30m sponsorship deal for the period of 3 years, I also came across this particular point and decided to share with you guys. Seeing all the signs and insinuations making rounds, how are we sure Buhari is not going to apply this trick on us may be just a year or less left for him to complete this second tenure? With the rubber stamp 9th assembly we have in the leadership of Armed Lawan? My feeling is telling me Buhari and his northern brothers are putting in strategies on how to exactly trick us via the the encircled part. What can you say?
kagame is best thing that happened to Rwanda, go and see what he is doing to his country.
Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by TourismMan(m): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Awol1:
How is the encircled different from the 6 years single term trick they are accused of playing already?

Op, when last did u visit Nairaland?

Lol. I'm not so frequent.
Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2019
TourismMan:

Lol. I'm not so frequent.

For responding gently, you are forgiven.

Try and read a thread about a bill in both the senate and the House of Rep. The bills seek to make presidency and governorship a single term mandate of six years.

If the bill becomes law before 2023, it means Buhari would be eligible to contest again and be president for another six years if he wins.
Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by AkwalaIke1: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Bro, let stop acting like an educated illiterate.

So Buhari is no longer Islamitise Nigeria again?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by AkwalaIke1: 8:01am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by AkwalaIke1: 8:08am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Are you talking about Rwanda's deal with Arsenal or Kagame changing constitutions?

Clarify yourself
[/s]

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by Mikegking: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Buhari doesnt have the mental capacity to play such sophisticated chess.

Was it not tinubu, oshomole that handled his 2015 & 2019 elections?

Even obj the crafty thief couldnt pull it when electorates where politically naive.

Nigeria politicians have been eyeing 2023 even in 2019 so one dull buhari cant outsmart the system even within apc.

Dont forget the senate is almost 50/50, a third term agenda would split even the pro buharists senators cum apc against him

There is nothing abba kyari that cant influence his lga would do
Re: How Are We Sure Buhari Will Not Use This Trick On Us? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2019
His health is fragile. Why would he want to go for a third term?

It'll be a miracle if he's able to run his current term to completion without pulling a Yaradua on us.

(1) (Reply)

Late ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members Has Been Buried (PHOTOS) / Brazil Emerges As Next Potential Coronavirus Hotspot / Time For Every Nigerian To Stand With Sowore And Join "REVOLUTION NOW "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.