Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors (39031 Views)

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by nonjebose(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Let us even assume this is true can we agree it is a one in a million cases?
One in a million cases? Who took the statistics? And by the way, that one in a million cases makes it special, and it calls for giving thanks to God. Even the doctors acknowledge it
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by dabiton: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
This Mr. Freeze, your own don dey enter pathetic... Your father left nyansh for there... weerey lasan!

If na idiot sickness dey worry you, you go soon see cure!

You made sense when pointed that there are fake Pastors, which is true. But then there are fake Imams, fake Shieks, fake priests, fake babalawos....whatever you represent has some some fake in it. And whereever there is a fake then there must be an original, atleast even if to be able to distinguish from the fake.
But when you now take pleasure in insulting the entire leadership and practices of a belief system then I see foolishness and ignorance manifesting in you. You should atleast put a leash to your mouth and sense.

Now if you are a true crusader for the truth without fear as you claim, can you point out the irrationality of the practices and “ fakeness” of Islam in Nigeria? Which is different from Islam the world over and has been made to be conform to the Hausa Fulani culture?
Why do Muslims in Nigeria automatically become the spiritual subjects of a traditional ruler in sokoto - regardless of his religious commitment and piety? Why are they not subjects to Alaafin or Oba in the south west even if he is a Muslim?
No you won’t dare try it freeze... I dare you to criticize Islam in nigeria. This is just an example not to digress from the main issues.

The point is that there is a form of irrationality in all religions and beliefs. For one iris irrational to even pray to a being for which you cannot prove existence, physically. But it is religion. It is faith. It is metaphysical.

Your ignorance begins to surface when you assume that you of all people, can explain the issues of religion using your own logic!
There things wrong with all religions but nobody seeks your help since you are only but a fellow Sheeple.
Do not incite religious intolerance with your foolishness. I am not even a Christian as you will know it.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Jacktheripper: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
kygo:
damn...this is getting quiet tensed now

Do you mean 'quite'
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by 1Sharon(f): 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Odingo1:
The doctors get paid for their services, but some people go back to them to say thank you, church own is just thanking God, the thanks giving items will be eating by the pastors or priest, some good churches give the excess to the poor.Thanking God in terms of giving is not bad.

So pastors don't get paid for their services? Don't act dumb

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by sinaj(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
emorse:

So when the patient is lost, its the doctor's fault. But when they succeed, its "god's" doing? Is God's selective?
Did I mention that in my post?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by 1Sharon(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
chloedogie:
ask freeze the motto of medical association. ''WE CARE AND GOD HEALS''.

You think this applies in every part of the world? undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by NovusHomo(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
bumi10:
Is It Right? Doctors Spent Hours To Save Your Life In Theatre, You Take Your Gifts To Pastors - Freeze

Daddy Freeze don start again today oo, this time he is questioning the idea and wisdom behind taken ones' 'thank you gifts' to pastors after doctors most have spent hours in the theatre saving the life of that particular person.

But Daddy Freeze, the thing is, doctors will even tell you that they administer medications and do their best but in the end, its only God that heals. Though you have a point in your submission but nevertheless, doctors are being paid before they even start saving ones life.

What do you think guys?

See what Freeze shared below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/is-it-right-doctors-spent-hours-to-save.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeF66FWB4Aw/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGxADhjVB9/

For Common Sense;

#daddyfreezeforpresident grin grin cool
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by 1Sharon(f): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:

People die of those sicknesses you call logic. I've seen people die of malaria, headache, some sleep and don't wake up.
And doctors are appreciated in Nigeria, they are nearly worshipped. Parents brag about having doctors as kids even more than they brag about pastors .
And once I've paid someone, gift giving is certainly optional unlike someone I didn't pay.

Only in third world countries like Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by sulakishop(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
I love this guy, daddy freeze. Haters, here we come grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by nonjebose(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
babadee1:

Giving gifts to pastors is not appreciating God. Most pastors these days are already rich. If you want to appreciate God give to the poor and the less privileged and God will bless you all the more. Many pastors are in it for the money. Giving to them does not honour God.
I disagree with that assertion. Giving gifts to pastors honours God as much as giving to the poor. Check your scriptures. Pastors having money or not is not the issue here, A pastor or church prays on your behalf, and the prayers are answered through healing or a miracle. I dont think what you would be thinking next is " what would the rich pastor do with my money".
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Mpanyi: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
This Daddy Freeze is sick
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Lec25(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
oluebubeneo:
Abi ...Now the people who didn't make it, who should they appreciate now??
Do you have problem with God?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by 1Sharon(f): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
businesscitadel:
You mean this grin

Or this grin

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by madridsta007(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nukilia:
It is so sad when people leave important issues to discuss trivial matters. Did the doctor tell you he didn't take money for the operation. Why is Freeze trying so hard to pull down one of the most tolerant religion in the world? I hope he sees what he's truly searching for sometime soon. Freeze will someday be a lesson for the future generations.

Personally I think Christians reacting to him are the ones giving oxygen to him and his rants. If he is ignored, he will find something else to do. Where was he when Benue folks were being matcheted and CAN and Churches sent relief materials? I don’t need him to commend Churches but did he condemn the Fulani herdsmen? Nopes. We should learn to ignore him and his vituperations will die off.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by debolayinka(m): 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Primitive sheeple spotted.
Excuse me, my faith is solidly built on Biblical principles which definitely know nothing about. I'm not one of those fooled by any pastor's message.

Now, Gerrarahia.......
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by nonjebose(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
sasalite:
I actually agree with him on this one. I hold the opinion of people appreciating God for healing, after all, God guides the hands of the Doctor during surgery whether he believes in God or not. Appreciate the Doctor with a gift, appreciate God with a sincere thank you from the heart and the evidence of it from your giving to those who are still sick and still in the hospitals. The clergy needs to learn from the Apostle Paul (the greatest Christian Missionary) who worked (tent making) to support his ministry. He never relied on the congregation for his upkeep. In fact, he was the one helping others too.
You are wrong. Even Apostle desired gifts from the church to help the needy and for his welfare. Check your scriptures. Besides many of these pastors are not even full time. Many have schools, clinics and other businesses
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by fof1: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
bumi10:
Is It Right? Doctors Spent Hours To Save Your Life In Theatre, You Take Your Gifts To Pastors - Freeze

Daddy Freeze don start again today oo, this time he is questioning the idea and wisdom behind taken ones' 'thank you gifts' to pastors after doctors most have spent hours in the theatre saving the life of that particular person.

But Daddy Freeze, the thing is, doctors will even tell you that they administer medications and do their best but in the end, its only God that heals. Though you have a point in your submission but nevertheless, doctors are being paid before they even start saving ones life.

What do you think guys?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/is-it-right-doctors-spent-hours-to-save.html?m=1

U ARE NEITHER A DOCTOR KNOWN TO THEATER NOR A PASTOR KNOWN TO ANY ORDAINED PULPIT. FREEZE IS A NUISANCE,OVER RATED AND A MISPLACED ENTITY. GO FIND WORKBTO DO IN YEAR 2018 & STOP UR HERETIC TUTORIALS, PLS.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Even doctors believe in medical miracles.
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.

What you have written here is illogical and laced with half truths, yet you have 115 likes - which goes to show the level of thinking of the majority of nl users.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by pentzuatzil(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
controversial freeze...
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by bezimo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
You see this idiot called freeze..celebrating any opportunity to thrash talk men of God..Not so..
Fulani devil's were killing Christian's..he won't talk..but to talk down at pastors..he jumps at the opportunity. What a hypocrite...The thing he is looking for. He will soon get it.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by GREATZEAL(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nukilia:
It is so sad when people leave important issues to discuss trivial matters. Did the doctor tell you he didn't take money for the operation. Why is Freeze trying so hard to pull down one of the most tolerant religion in the world? I hope he sees what he's truly searching for sometime soon. Freeze will someday be a lesson for the future generations.

Freez abi Freezer will be a scape goat to the World .. And his status for the most Stupid man on earth will be erected in Imo State .
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by ceononi: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
bumi10:

What do you think guys?

He should also endeavor to take gifts to his mechanic, barber, the Uber driver dat didn't kill him by swerving into a ditch, the list is endless....mtchew so much for his misplaced priorities.

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by osazsky(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
make dem just give dady freez free sex doll since he couldn't manage his marriage, someone that can not manage his nuclear family is d one critizing pastors who manages a full congregation, and at the same time manage their nuclear and extended family, spits

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by streamsofjoy(f): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Daddy freeze is no longer a Christian. Quote me anywhere.

You believe say him na christian before?? Oh! I get now, you were one of those cheering him up on the tithe issue thinking his sermons was legit. Dnt listen to him cos he never was a christian.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Interesting15: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
frosbel2:

Christianity is a PAGAN SCAM, so good riddance!
The way you 'carried Christianity for head', I hope there is nothing else behind it.

I checked your posts - they were filled with attacks on Christianity.

A religion that does no harm. A relationship that persuades people to do good - that is the religion you chose to attack, ignoring the dangerous religions in the world.

Bro, do you think it is normal?
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by AnanseK(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Besides doctors charge for their services, it's not like they do it for free, appreciating God is never a bad thing. Some people went for that operation but didn't wake up.

Nigerians are brain dead. 99% of these Pastors are con-men getting rich on gullibility. Wake up!
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Joefirst(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
frosbel2:

Christianity is a PAGAN SCAM, so good riddance!

how do Christ and pagan relates...

Christianity means Christ like , it goes against everything pagan preaches... you see how you give devil your brain to play Sudoku ...
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
why not appreciate God by giving to the needy
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
emachizy:

my brother, faith without work is dead.... i don't like to shout.

emachizy:

my brother, faith without work is dead.... i don't like to shout.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by TribesNG: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
bumi10:

What do you think guys?

Freeze the day you'll die, we'll still goan give gifts to the doctor. Stupid Anti-Christ.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by Joefirst(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Even though I see Daddy Freeze as a Respected Captain from Hell, but am compelled to agree with him on this one.

agree on what, don't you pay doctors for their service...

and by the way, why should I go and give a doctor gift, when I did not visit the hospital for treatment...
Re: Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors by alid8788(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
if u went for the operation and couldn't wake up....doctors fault abi.... but when u came out successfully.... pastors gift?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church / Woman Slumps And Dies While Singing On Altar In Delta Church / Chris Oyakhilome's Mother With Her Grand Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.