Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks (854 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo / What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by tboss80: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Winner of Big Brother Africa season 5, actor and model, Uti Nwachukwu is asking an interesting question about tithing on his social media pages.

He wants to know if first fruits and tithes paid to church can be given to parents instead. He wrote

“ALSO OUR TITHEs….

See more details-http://www.tbloaded.com/gave-tithes-first-fruits-parents-uti-nwachukwu-asks/

Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HeyCorleone(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
So how then would these men of God get rich?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by PointZerom: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
You can as well worship your parents.

If your problem is what I pay to the church, you're a big fool.

1 Like

Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by PointZerom: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:
So how then would these men of God get rich?

The members of the church that pay tithes and first fruits, how did they become rich?.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

The insult was unnecessary son.

2 Likes

Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HeyCorleone(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

The members of the church that pay tithes and first fruits, how did they become rich?.

They worked.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HeyCorleone(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

So you worship your pastors?.

The moment you realise that giving to anyone, especially the poor, who Jesus described as the face of God, you're indirectly giving to God, you won't see anything special about giving in the Church.

1 Like

Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by PointZerom: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

So you worship your pastors?.

The moment you realise that giving to anyone, especially the poor, who Jesus described as the face of God, you're indirectly giving to God, you won't see anything special about giving in the Church.

Lame understanding.

How possible is it for a Muslim etc to give to the poor in the church. You lack understanding of how the poor in the church is taken care of.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by PointZerom: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

They worked.

And you think that pastors don't work?.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by PointZerom: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
irepnaija4eva:

The insult was unnecessary son.

Your understanding is poor boy.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by SalamRushdie: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Are you saying you worship your pastor ?
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by PointZerom: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Are you saying you worship your pastor ?

He's a fool.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HeyCorleone(m): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

And you think that pastors don't work?.
Uhm, what work do they do?
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HeyCorleone(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Lame understanding.

How possible is it for a Muslim etc to give to the poor in the church. You lack understanding of how the poor in the church is taken care of.

You're just a fanboy of pastors, it's quite obvious so I don't blame you trying so hard to defend them.

But I don't agree that the moment one becomes born again, he becomes bereft of commonsense.

The only thing these Pastors have done is amass so much wealth a contribute less than 1% to a few poor people. You call that taking of the poor?

Jesus instructed us specifically to give to the poor. He laid emphasis on it in Matthew 25. I'd rather give to one who doesn't have, and have my mind at rest, than give to a pastor way way richer than me. I know you'd say you don't give to pastors but God. But you don't also give to the poor but God.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by PointZerom: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You're just a fanboy of pastors, it's quite obvious so I don't blame you trying so hard to defend them.

But I don't agree that the moment one becomes born again, he becomes bereft of commonsense.

The only thing these Pastors have done is amass so much wealth a contribute less than 1% to a few poor people. You call that taking of the poor?

Jesus instructed us specifically to give to the poor. He laid emphasis on it in Matthew 25. I'd rather give to one who doesn't have, and have my mind at rest, than give to a pastor way way richer than me. I know you'd say you don't give to pastors but God. But you don't also give to the poor but God.

Lame
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by PointZerom: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Uhm, what work do they do?

Work of God
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HeyCorleone(m): 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

Lame

You can't think of a better comeback.

Truth is you give to these Pastors because you're threatened that if you don't you'd go to hell.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by PointZerom: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You can't think of a better comeback.

Truth is you give to these Pastors because you're threatened that if you don't you'd go to hell.

I have no obligation to respond to spoon fed children's tantrums.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu Asks by HeyCorleone(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:

I have no obligation to respond to spoon fed children's tantrums.

Rather be spoonfed than be a pastor's fanboy. That is the height of gullibility and even God hates a fool.

(1) (Reply)

See Full List Of Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates, Nickname / #bbnaija Miracle At It Again / Police PRO, Opetodolapo Leaks Information Of Kiss Daniel’s Arrest Warrant To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.