Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo (38564 Views)

Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK / Ebuka, Banky W, 2face, Chidinma And Uti Nwachukwu At UNN (Photos) / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by itspzpics(m): 5:20am On May 04, 2018
BBA all star winner Siruti was pictured with Popular blogger Linda ikeji. He ask the fans to caption this photo, see the reaction of the fans below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/caption-this-funny-photo-of-linda-ikeji-and-siruti-together/

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by itspzpics(m): 5:20am On May 04, 2018
Lol

Sew more adorable photos of Linda ikeji and Siruti and see more hilarious comments here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/caption-this-funny-photo-of-linda-ikeji-and-siruti-together/

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by jey4all(m): 5:22am On May 04, 2018
The hustle is real. FTC sure here
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by Nogodye(m): 5:28am On May 04, 2018
Linda: I need assurance, enough of secret dating. SirUti: Oh! you're older than me ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by Gistformant: 5:48am On May 04, 2018
Linda u sure say this Assurance between davido and chioma, I nor go look for own so

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by pyyxxaro: 5:48am On May 04, 2018
SIRUTI ; I hear say ur kpekus de smell stock fish , is that true ??

LINDA ; don't mind that foolish Wiz-kid that talks anyhow

SIRUTI ; Oyaaa lemmme put my finger first embarassed

Feminist make una come fight me , I de my abattoir undecided

15 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by Nobody: 5:50am On May 04, 2018
I like his she said "or the cash, if you prefer it".
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by princeade86(m): 6:10am On May 04, 2018
Linda dey use style look down to strong room.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by partnerbiz4: 7:21am On May 04, 2018
Why is everyone bothered about her marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by johnime: 9:05am On May 04, 2018
I told my sister to stop dating broke guys
And she told me if that's what all brother were saying to their sisters
I would be single too

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by AutoSpaNg: 9:05am On May 04, 2018
hmm people be guessing nonsense. all everybody is thinking about now is assurance. nobody is thinking about the hard work that brings the money for assurance.

Visit our Ultra Modern Abuja Vehicle Repair and Maintenance Facility for a free Manual and Computerized Automobile Diagnostic check for your precious Vehicle. Dont go and give roadside mechanic your vehicle to ruin for you or use substandard oil to destroy. come to the best call to book your free appointment 08189742614 or mail steve@autospa.ng
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by partnerbiz4: 9:06am On May 04, 2018
Linda my bae shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by YorubaAssasin: 9:08am On May 04, 2018
jey4all:
The hustle is real. FTC sure here

Go use am collect thunder slap from sango! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by kaykaymcb(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by MrFuckallday: 9:10am On May 04, 2018
So you want me to waste my time captioning this bullshit? NO!!! I will not.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by LumexALevel: 9:10am On May 04, 2018
okay too...

meanwhile abeg check ma signature nd help someone go school
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by luvinhubby(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2018
Idiotic Nigerian youths spewing thrash up and down to win a paltry N10,000, meanwhile a group of nonsense politicians of yesteryears generation are turning them into a wasted generation of vagabonds and then turn around to call them LAZY.

Come on go and get your PVC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by LisaAnne(f): 9:10am On May 04, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by CarlosTheJackal: 9:12am On May 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
SIRUTI ; I hear say ur kpekus de smell stock fish , is that true ??

LINDA ; don't mind that foolish Wiz-kid that talks anyhow

SIRUTI ; Oyaaa lemmme put my finger first embarassed

Feminist make una come fight me , I de my abattoir undecided
Juvenile brain

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by Baddiezz(f): 9:14am On May 04, 2018
nothing to caption here.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by talk2saintify(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2018
shocked

Boring Photo
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by devigblegble: 9:14am On May 04, 2018
LazyNigerianYouth

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by QTEST007(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2018
UTI: have I fuucked you? can't remember.

LINDA:don't think so,or you'll still be smelling of rotten fish till now.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by Espada10: 9:15am On May 04, 2018
linda dey use style dey size the egg plant
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by Pavore9: 9:16am On May 04, 2018
The N10k promised can hold body for some days.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by jegz25(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2018
Linda be like Uti u sure say u fit do 3rounds? Uti uhmm na madam, try me and see
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by Kobicove(m): 9:18am On May 04, 2018
jegz25:
Linda be like Uti u sure say u fit do 3rounds? Uti uhmm na madam, try me and see

grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by humblenature: 9:19am On May 04, 2018
Uti ; na wa for u Linda, that post you wrote about CEE c really vex me o

Linda ; e be like say na you help am enter bbnaija dis one u dey interested in her case.

Uti ; me ke ? U DON forget say na ebuka help am? No be her and ebuka dey roll since last year?

Linda; DAT one no concert me. My own is abeg u go fit do Mc for my wedding ?

Uti;
Re: Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo by darrellg9: 9:23am On May 04, 2018
naija is just so casted....especially the girls.

all they know is the fast life where everything is all ready made and the guyz are now dancing to this tune.

with all this kind of pretentious and fake life style, i wonder what kind of a country this wil be come 2030!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / Mr IBU Looking So Unbelievably Handsome In New Photos With Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.