Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Letting Go - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letting Go (386 Views)

Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed? / I Feel Like Letting Out My Emotions / I Am On The Verge Of Letting Go........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letting Go by Coloredsg(f): 12:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
This goes out to all of the people that have been broken but have been strong enough to let go.
For the people who have hurt so badly that they felt they could never love again, but kept their head up.
For the people that learn from their mistakes and never stop moving forward, even when they take two steps back.
For the people who wish loneliness wasn't a part of them, but put up with it anyhow
For the people who came home with no missed calls, but smile anyway.
For the people that periodically miss the past, but are so much more excited for the future.
For the people who have wounds still healing.
For the people that have so much tied to their past relationship, but break those chains to start afresh.
For the people that want to look back so badly, but focus on the road ahead.
For the people that pick up the phone so tempted to call, but keep their dignity intact instead.
For the people that never wanted to let go, but found the strength because they had to.
For the people that still believe in love even after the hurt their heart has endured.
For the people that gave up not because they are weak, but because most times it is just better to let go.
http://coloredsupergirl..co.ke/2018/02/letting-go-3.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Or Folly? / My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This / Highly Skilled Immigrants Fare Better Than The Average Canadian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.