Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Designers,photographers,hair Stylists,make-up Artists Needed For A Test Shoot. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Designers,photographers,hair Stylists,make-up Artists Needed For A Test Shoot. (24542 Views)

Campus Competition For Hair Stylists A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Barbers.! / Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / Experienced Stylists Based In Port Harcourt Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Designers,photographers,hair Stylists,make-up Artists Needed For A Test Shoot. by oskaywale(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
i am presently looking out to start my own bussiness and i am looking out to meet with up-coming designers,photographers,hair-stylists, and make up artists who we can help ourselves build portfolios.

this 'would not be a paying job' but we all would have images of our works as this would be very important to show to your prospective clients.

we all need to start from somewhere and we cant just start out making the thousands of naira,we all need portfolios to show to get further jobs.

For example, the picture attached is a photoshoot done sometime ago,the team included designer,photographer,model,hair stylist and make-up artist, it was fun all working together,no one got paid but we all had a copy each of the picture and we have gotten alot of jobs afterwards.

if there is anyone interested,please contact me on oyerindeolawale@rocketmail.com so we can talk and all arange and search locations for our test shoots.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Eat To Make Me Fat! / DoyenExchange: BUY/SELL PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER Etc / Prices Of First Class Used Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.