Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. (6992 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Man Storms Ogun School With Thugs To Attack Teacher Who Beat His Daughter / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Explorers(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mark Zuckerberg might be one of history's most successful entrepreneurs, but he is a parent just like any other.

The 33-year-old Facebook founder recently had to go through the heart-wrenching experience of sending off his daughter on her first day of school and, like many parents tend to do, shared the moment on social media.

On Wednesday, Zuckerberg shared a photo of himself along with his pediatrician wife Priscilla Chan saying goodbye to their oldest daughter Max as she left the family's home.

The parents are both grinning at their little girl as dad kneels next to her and hands off a massive backpack.

'First day of preschool.

They grow up so quickly,' he wrote in the caption for the image.

Max, who just turned two in December, became a big sister last year when her parents welcomed a second daughter, August, who is now four months old.

Zuckerberg is back at work now after having taken two months of maternity leave after the birth of his second child, just as he did after Max was born.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5285889/Mark-Zuckerberg-sends-daughter-preschool.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by HungerBAD: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Explorers thread?

Since Explorers has refused to come to the Politics Section for fear of insults, make I kuku come here.

Phewww at last a no insult thread. Let enjoy the view here.

Beautiful family.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Jochabed(f): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Awwn! so nice.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by mazimee(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
There is nothing pointing that this is one of the richest man on Earth with the way he carries himself. Not even his surroundings.

But someone on Nairaland will buy drinks, juice and beverages for himself, and will be shouting "it is too late to fail, Amen" upandan like he owns the world.

Here is someone that is close to something as "running the world" keeping it simple.
Simplicity is class, enuf said

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by sod09(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
HungerBAD:
Explorers thread?

Since Explorers has refused to come to the Politics Section for fear of insults, make I kuku come here.
una no get joy for that section at all angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Explorers(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
HungerBAD:
Explorers thread?

Lol... Make i just hold my lane o abeg, that side.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by AHCB: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mark, Mark. simplicity found a home in you. That's all I can say. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Explorers(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Last week, Zuckerberg announced that the Facebook news feed would be changing to prioritize posts by friends and family

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
I think it should be his . But what did I know sef?

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Jacktheripper: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Explorers(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
mehvo:
I think it should be his . But what did I know sef?

Tnx bros, a mistake.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Desyner: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
The hush puppi of silicon valley.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Flexherbal(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lovely!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by sodiqapril(m): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
if we were to judge by life on social media, mark is not as rich as HUshpupi and his instagram cohorts

32 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Geofavor(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
I hope this guy doesn't live inside one untraceable forest grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by mrMeen(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
mark my guy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mark nwanne nsukerberg wehdone sir...
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by ichommy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Geofavor:
I hope this guy doesn't live inside one untraceable forest grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by policy12: 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
And una sure say na ds guy get Facebook with his simplicity life style?

Meanwhile in naija...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Treasure17(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Beautiful and lovely.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Markachukwu Nsukkaberg angry

Eze Ndigbo of Facebook.com

9 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by free2ryhme: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Explorers:
Mark Zuckerberg might be one of history's most successful entrepreneurs, but he is a parent just like any other.

The 33-year-old Facebook founder recently had to go through the heart-wrenching experience of sending off his daughter on her first day of school and, like many parents tend to do, shared the moment on social media.

On Wednesday, Zuckerberg shared a photo of himself along with his pediatrician wife Priscilla Chan saying goodbye to their oldest daughter Max as she left the family's home.

The parents are both grinning at their little girl as dad kneels next to her and hands off a massive backpack.

'First day of preschool.

They grow up so quickly,' he wrote in the caption for the image.

Max, who just turned two in December, became a big sister last year when her parents welcomed a second daughter, August, who is now four months old.

Zuckerberg is back at work now after having taken two months of maternity leave after the birth of his second child, just as he did after Max was born.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5285889/Mark-Zuckerberg-sends-daughter-preschool.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

See the richest man pickin no wear gucci or prada meanwhile davido aka froggie and all his children no wan let us hear word

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by constance500: 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by nwaobitex: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Very simple man
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wife seemed to age pretty fast...undecided

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by johncallidon(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
I love this.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by Uyi168: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:
There is nothing pointing that this is one of the richest man on Earth with the way he carries himself. Not even his surroundings.

But someone on Nairaland will buy drinks, juice and breverages for himself, and will be shouting "it is too late to fail, Amen" upandan like he owns the world.

..More like,its too late to have sense..

11 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by encryptjay(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
This man's lifestyle gives me joy.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by CircleOfWilis: 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

But someone on Nairaland will buy drinks, juice and beverages for himself, and will be shouting "it is too late to fail, Amen" upandan like he owns the world.

grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photo Of His Daughter's First Day In School. by StrawberryGloss(f): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
mazimee:

Airforce1 grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019/2020 Uniabuja Post Graduate Thread / Ptdf Local Scholarship Scheme Award For Undergraduates & Postgraduate Students / I Graduated With Third Class,am i In Hot Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.