Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Is The Nigerian Government Asleep (PHOTOS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Nigerian Government Asleep (PHOTOS) (389 Views)

Gov. Ganduje Of Kano Was Asleep When Buhari Declared For 2019 (picture) / Nigerians Storm The Nigerian Embassy In UK, Protest Deplorable State (Video) / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Nigerian Government Asleep (PHOTOS) by nomoreslavery(f): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
I write this with a heavy heart, somethings i would be asking why was i born in this country where laws are not obeyed , a country where anybody can do anything any time and nobody questions that.

My journey started when i applied to work with a company by name INNER GALAXY STEEL COMPANY , UMUAHALA UKWA WEST LGA ABIA STATE, i thought my search job has ended, i was enjoying my job not until a CHINESE GUY by name JACKY working in the same company where i worked in HR/ADMIN dept, this Chinese hate blacks and he will admit to that without fear or favour, this Chinese assault females and if you refused you will be sacked the next day, employ today sack tomorrow is what they do in this company, the opinion of any black there is not recognized no minding how experienced or long you have stayed with them, if this Chinese guy noticed that you are more experienced and hard working more than him , he will look for any means to sack you, injured workers are not taking of, some are in a hospital in PH dying slowly because this Chinese guy refused the necessary things they need for survival, but if any Chinese have a little scratch he/she will be taken to the best hospital around.

(NOTE) I was sacked without any genuine reasons, can anyone collect me to any human rights activist ?

The first picture is that of the Chinese guy who suffers Nigerians and doesn't obey the country labour laws.

The second and the last picture are that of the workers who got injured while working for this company and are left to languish in pain without proper attention....

Who will help us in this county, justice must be done, we must not allow this Chinese guys to come here and start molesting, maltreating and enslaving our youths all in the name of giving them Job, these they can not do in their on country...

Re: Is The Nigerian Government Asleep (PHOTOS) by emmie14: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
The necessary authorities will collect bribe and work away. I think you forward the complain to Nigeria labour Union or the labour court.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: FRSC Corps Marshal Visits Gov Wike / FG Distribute Motorcycle To Extension Workers / Don Wanny Is Planning To Kill More 200 People In Rivers State- Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.