Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,326 members, 7,842,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) (20458 Views)

Buhari: All Kidnapped Children Will Be Freed / Buhari All Smiles As He Hosts Daura Title Holders At His Country Home (photos) / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I see thieves I see an olosho who was rewarded for a job well done with a juicy office....
I see what shithole means now sad
I can see you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by awa(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Are they just coming out from the Other Room?

Aisha should take note....
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Those regions that gave me 5% should not expect the same treatment as those regions that gave me 97%............Buhari

Exactly. You are the 5%, You are nothing
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Olanrewaju010:
I can see you are a fool

Tell that to your olosho
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
GoroTango:
Exactly. You are the 5%, You are nothing

Says a dying nonentity
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Augiiee:

Dumbass, is Abuja a southern state?

Olodo... Abuja is not a state
It's an Ftc
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by docadams: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
naijapips04:

Truth be told. She only got this appointment because she is fulani and then a Muslim. What competence (brains?) does she have to run the NPA?

Jealousy. I guess when her resume was posted here on NL, I guest you went AWOL or as usual hatred blurred your vision.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by Duru009(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thesame lady mocking buhari before !
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by docadams: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I see thieves
I see an olosho who was rewarded for a job well done with a juicy office....

I see what shithole means now sad

Bad bellerism is not good for your health. It will give you incurable ulcer, staph aurio of the mind and igonococcus of the brain.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
docadams:

Bad bellerism is not good for your health. It will give you incurable ulcer, staph aurio of the mind and igonococcus of the brain.

Go to toilet
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by wilcox(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2018
So one here could actually figure out the cause of their laughter? Well let me help you guys, just some few days the dry land port was commissioned and put to use in Kaduna state and some containers that arrived from Turkey was moved from Lagos seaport without any form of checking and scanning straight to Kaduna.
She actually went to tell buhari that the deal has been done .
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by Roadmike(m): 12:47am On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=docadams post=64342047]Very formidable woman. Brain and beauty. Atiku thought she was one of those Nollywood slay queens he could ride on easily and exploit to defraud the country. [/quote

Yes may be Brain and Beauty, but did she made it to NPA MDship based on that or the fact that
she way a slay queen to El-Rufai ? short man devil.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by RoyalSleek(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2018
DrToche:
mtsheww
Fake smile...
do you have a social media page. I don't wanna be scammed. How much?
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by DrToche: 7:14am On Jan 20, 2018
RoyalSleek:

do you have a social media page. I don't wanna be scammed. How much?
check the link in my signature
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:29am On Jan 20, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Northerners have been heading Yoruba seaport for decades. When this woman resigns/retires, another northerner will take her position. Is it that Yoruba people are not qualified to head the sea port in their land or what? Crude oil and sea access is the reason theyy won't support Nigeria disintegration.
The port belongs to Nigerian government and the woman is a Nigerian. So,she's qualified to be the MD.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by hooklover: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Northerners have been heading Yoruba seaport for decades. When this woman resigns/retires, another northerner will take her position. Is it that Yoruba people are not qualified to head the sea port in their land or what? Crude oil and sea access is the reason they won't support Nigeria disintegration.

Whlle Yoruba have been heading south south oil for decades..So u c d cycle.and north ultimately calls d shots
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by clickwtB(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Please President Buhari divorce Aisha and marry Hadiza shes more useful/honest and hardworking.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by Augiiee(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Olodo... Abuja is not a state
It's an Ftc
Knucklehead, where is it located the south or the north...nd who are the main occupants of the land?
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by Prissy1st: 9:18am On Jan 20, 2018
*ARE YOU A GRADUATE OF:*
Administration, Engineering, Technology, Management, Humanity, Medicine, Science, Law or Art

*DO YOU DESIRE* to build a career that will boost your chances of securing job in any industry both locally and internationally.

Then join our *highly discounted* professional training designed for graduates like you. Pick (3) courses of your choice and pay only *#75,000* only. *(NO HIDDEN CHARGES)*

*FOR INQUIRIES:*

*Call:*
08033 317 6526, 08035278197, 08038787766

*Visit:*
www.deslogenergy.com

*Email Us On:*
admin@deslogenergy.com,

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2018
Augiiee:

Knucklehead, where is it located the south or the north...nd who are the main occupants of the land?

Olodo... The ports are located where?
In the desert north?
Why is not reserved for the southerners
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by ajepako(f): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2018
Am l the only one seeing where baba dey look?
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Augiiee:

Dumbass, is Abuja a southern state?

Abuja is not a state. It is a Federal territory in the Middle Belt developed from a Gwari bush with Niger Delta "oyel" money. Yet, it is always headed by Fulani sons.
It is logical to ask how it is that a Southerner can never be FCT minister (and not even indigenous Gwaris), yet NNPC, DPR, Customs, NPA etc who barely make one kobo from the North are usually headed by Northerners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today / Shock In PDP As Dogara Returns To APC / Senator Joy Emordi Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.