Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

“I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari (44333 Views)

Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha / Stop Commenting On Anything Buhari, Its Not Good For Ur Health / “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by genxris: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Just look at the population of Nigeria
Look at the smart men and women in Nigeria
Look at the number of articulate, up to date citizens in Nigeria
Then out of this numbers.. look at the dullard we have in aso rock as president.
What exactly do we lack?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by OlujobaSamuel: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
not like patience is a virtue for you. the longer the wait, the bigger your blunder. dumb presido striving hard to outdo the clueless presido.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by arrestdarrester: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lipscomb:
No wonder Your English can kill person.

...and capitalizing "Your" can save person abi?

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by akpesky(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
And u expect us to clap for me?
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Blingblings(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
No wonder you let people die like fowl because you contemplate if they are worth living or not.. Oga Buhari it was very easy for you to proscribe ipob as terrorists but the Fulani herdsmen are peace loving citizens. It's really a pity. God is watching you oga Dictator

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Kingpost(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
All hail baba.I so much love how our president is playing bet9ja with Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Witnes: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Some times when I have too much stress and need to smile, I open NL to read comments.
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by holluphemydavid(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lipscomb:
it's crystal clear Dat ur mumu is legendry, ur e-diot president isn't doing well and u are hia forming gramarian, and when will start now, u might not even be able to construct a simple sentence correctly

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by joshrare(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
He just confirmed that he's clueless....
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by emmie14: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
If the deaths of your subjects meant nothing to you mt. Buhari meaning ur live presdooo
You are failure
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by AntiWailer: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
But in a hurry to declare that u will contest.

Ur head is paining you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Smarkie: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
and the crisis we re having in this country is a result of well examined and planned strategies
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by focus1256: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
holluphemydavid:
it's crystal clear Dat ur mumu is legendry, ur e-diot president isn't doing well and u are hia forming gramarian, and when will start now, u might not even be able to construct a simple sentence correctly
Lols......mumu is legendary...when some are legendary in football, music. ..
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by fof1: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
BrosPeter:
Is anyone surprised?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/256071-i-not-hurry-anything-buhari.html/

AN INCOMPETENT FELLOW WILL ALWAYS HAVE BARAGE OF EXCUSES. HE IS A BLIND LIAR. GEN.TUNDE IDIAGBO WORKED OUT HIS HEART PASSIONATELY FIR HIM IN D 1983 - 85 ERA,SO MUCH OF HIS DOCILE BEHAVIOUR WAS NOT KNOWN. HE IS A PROPAGANDIST AND TALKS MUCH BUT DOES LITTLE. ANY AMBITIOUS SECOND IN COMMAND TO HIM WILL ALWAYS OUT SHINE HIM, IF NOT EVEN OVER TAKE HIM. HE IS INCOMPETENT AND UNDECISIVE,SLOW TO ACTIONS.
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Eldavis(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ooh so he would take action wen Nigeria �� nolonger exists
angry angry
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
if u noticed it comments on pmb doesn't pass 1-3 pages but gej own ehn e pass 15pages filled with insults. is it dat guilty conscience is worrying some ppl or na hypocrisy? well...
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Oblion(m): 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
this senile old bastard with his useless excuses again, sit and reflect while innocent citizens are loosing their lives per hour basis, our president is a stupid Man

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by decomaniaboss(f): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
One can only hurry to do something when one is capable of doing anything at all.... Tiffany mmaduka
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by focus1256: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mistermamus:
if u noticed it comments on pmb doesn't pass 1-3 pages but gej own ehn e pass 15pages filled with insults. is it dat guilty conscience is worrying some ppl or na hypocrisy? well...
Some have slept now. ...
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by BilltheDON(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
ARE YOU IN FINAL YEAR

Ben project center Is a resource center design to assist Students writing Projects ,Thesis, Seminar papers and other Acedemic works.

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH COMPLETE ,WELL TYPED AND ARRANGED PROJECT MATERIALS ON ANY TOPIC OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU CAN GET YOU MATERIALS BY

*TEXTING OR EMAILING YOUR PROJECT TOPIC.

IN A SITUATION WHERE YOUR CONFUSED ON WHICH TOPIC TO USE, YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT YOUR FIELD (COURSE) WE WILL HELP YOU OUT WITH TOPICS

WE HAVE MATERIALS FOR ALL DEPARTMENT EXCEPT MEDICAL RELATED COURSES !

WE UNDERSTAND THE TIME FACTOR !!!!

FOR QUICK ORDER SMS YOUR PROJECT TOPIC TO 07069745187
OR SEND A MAIL TO ogide9@gmail.com
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by ikemesit4477: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by DONADAMS(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
PaulOgrady:

I just reposted his last four posts, check his other post grin grin
chai grin
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
PaulOgrady:

Look who is talking. Check your own English, you've not been near any university in your miserable life.

guy wetyn see d way u go dig d guy comment u fit kill. person o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by wtfcoded: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lipscomb:
Pot calling kettle black undecided
Olodo rabata! angry
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Mechejy: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
He has ulterior motive to islamise,that's y he is takin time
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Click lime if u want Buhari to be impeached,
Click share if u have another alternative angry
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by delpee(f): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Not in a hurry with all the problems at hand! The statement 'fall my hand' abeg!

Time for the youth to plan ahead. Too much time is being spent slaying on Instagram and other stuff like that. The youth are our future, they should wake up and arise to shine. It's wise to read the History of Nigeria from ages past to understand all that is at stake and know the best way forward.
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Sagay212: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
lol...the question should be; does he really know anything about leadership? does he actually know what to do? you can only give what you have. Buhari has nothing to offer. He is just greedy and desperate for power. He has the power now and seems to be the most confused leader in the world. SHAME to APC
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by koolaid87: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Only the Biafran Agitation prompted your speedy response

Shame on you Fulani terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.