Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

“I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari (44335 Views)

Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha / Stop Commenting On Anything Buhari, Its Not Good For Ur Health / “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Firehead(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
What has the slow-pace yielded? Dead men in the appointment list! Budget padding! Freedom to kill and main for the herdsmen! Nigeria on the brink of another civil war! Mr President, your method is not working at all!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by 4pppp(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
DLuciano:
Someone please remind Mr Buhari, about the approval of 8 ghost appointees by him. cool cool and he is deceiving himself that he takes time to study things critically
that is a big point

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by aloeman15(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
buhariguy:
This buhari self.
Always looking for trouble of idiotic pigs of Biafra.
oh lord, PS borrow dis ur pikin small sense!
so na ipob dem bin tink sey dem dey kill since?
for Benue?! shocked
oh judgement!
u and d killers are so dumb, see as una miss road!

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Fxwarrior: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
He should have left his son to be treated in Nigeria instead of hurriedly flying him abroad leaving the poor masses to suffer ill health care system.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by DONFASZY(m): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
I wish my son can slap dis man and I will clap for my little boy..
I niva c fool like dis and as our president
We are f****ked

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by prolifik83(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2018

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
1st class dullard

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by adahgold(m): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2018
I blame they people that voted you in. I knew you had nothing to offer is a pity.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Ken4agent(m): 12:27am On Jan 20, 2018
Witnes:
Some times when I have too much stress and need to smile, I open NL to read comments.

Same here, Some nigga comment here can make yu laugh out your days worries....NL has been my antidote for bordom grin
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Etianwanokon: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2018
God is in a hurry to do something with you. Repent!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by fortunechy(m): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2018
only one condom could have prevented this old fool from knowing the world

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by johhnnie(m): 12:51am On Jan 20, 2018
BrosPeter:
Is anyone surprised?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/256071-i-not-hurry-anything-buhari.html/

Damage control. Repackaging lies against 2019. Channels TV involved because PMB handlers know very well that , Channels TV is the only credible media house. Channels should thread carefully so as not to lose its widely enjoyed credibility. Should not allow itself to be used as a pawn. Nigerians, may have short memories but they don't forgive in a hurry!
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by holluphemydavid(m): 3:11am On Jan 20, 2018
focus1256:

Lols......mumu is legendary...when some are legendary in football, music. ..
LOL dnt mind Dat she/he - goat
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by fof1: 4:10am On Jan 20, 2018
BrosPeter:
Is anyone surprised?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/256071-i-not-hurry-anything-buhari.html/

PLS THIS IS A FLIMSY EXCUSE. IS OBJ NOT RETIRED MILITARY GEN. HE IS TOO SLOW,VERY INCOMPETENT TO BE PRESIDENT OF A MULTI ETHNIC ENTITY LIKE NIGERIA. HIS EXCUSES HERE IS WATERSHED,VERY APPALLING. WHAT HISTORIC EXPERIENCE, ITS GRAND NONSENSE. HIS EXPERIENCE AS A MILITARY MAN IS WHAT MADE HIM TO BE PAROCHIAL AND MYOPIC IN HIS APPOINTMENTS OF FULANI SECURITY CHIEFS AROUND HIM. A TREND NEVER SEEN IN NIGERIAS OVER 50 YEARS EXISTENCE. HIS EXCUSE IS LAME AND CAN BE SEEN AS DAMAGE CONTROL,PLS.
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Sunnyside2018(m): 4:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Mr President, you are not deciding for your family. You need to be proactive because the world cannot wait for you. This speaks much about your mental health/capacity
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by mespusinglez(m): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2018
He Think He Is Doing Us; He Is Doing Himself...

#Useless_Presido

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by AROZIBE: 7:30am On Jan 20, 2018
BrosPeter:
Is anyone surprised?

ofcorse u won't be because ur family is safe keep meditation cuz u are now a Chinese monk ,one day this ur herdsmen brothers will come for u
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Mr buhari, you are are multi-platinum disaster back to back!!!! #NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Pecca: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2018
BrosPeter:
Is anyone surprised?

And rants of "Baba gwo slow! Baba gwo slow!!" filled the air from the crowd.
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by orisa37: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2018
Suffer on till I am ready. The fault, Fellow Citizens, is in our Stars that we are wasting precious Time to Pre-structure Nigeria for full autonomy of our 36 States for Police, Resources and Election Control. We seem to be infested by the on-going immoral indecision. God help us.
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by ajepako(f): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2018
buhariguy:
This buhari self.
Always looking for trouble of idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Bros.... Even you see say the old man is making una defense impossible.... grin grin grin

And don't worry calling me biafran because I'm ogidi omoluabi.....
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by ajepako(f): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2018
PaulOgrady:

Look who is talking. Check your own English, you've not been near any university in your miserable life.

Guy, why you come wicked like this na?

Person no fit play with you again?

No sex doll for you l swear... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2018
The only way forward is for we the youth to revolt against this barbaric blood sucking vampires called politicians and exile them for life.. Without that we ain't going anywhere
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Just as your son is not in a hurry to recover.
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
DLuciano:
Someone please remind Mr Buhari, about the approval of 8 ghost appointees by him. cool cool and he is deceiving himself that he takes time to study things critically

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
greatgod2012:
But you're in hurry to declare IPOB as a terrorist organization

You're in hurry to declare that babbons would be soaked in blood

Smh
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
RentedReality:
You might not be in a hurry to do anything

But Nigerians are in a hurry to see you leave

Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
dukie25:

Buhari is Nigeria's biggest disaster since the Civil War, the man's incompetence is legendary.
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by kpopdgeneral: 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
What an embarrassment!!!
Buhari is a disgrace to national and international!!!
Re: “I Am Not In A Hurry To Do Anything” – Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
PMBmustGo2019:
four stages of President Buhari.
In 2016 #Sai Baba
In 2017 #Kai Baba
In 2018 #Why Baba
In 2019 #Bye Baba

Copied from Mayor21

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Campaign Tour: See The Roads In Lagos That Pres. Buhari Will Ply On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.