Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG (58552 Views)

Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari / 17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by stchinedu: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by salaboiz(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Some foolish and stupid Nigeria guys will still take tramadol just for c'mom sex doll........lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Xtopher123(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aisha is officially a wailler

Please Give her form sharp sharp before she change her mind..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Ogaonos: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
bedspread:
Aisha Buhari is Feed up of the mess called Buhari
na lie na mind game she playing but smart 1.because she too dey chop.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Amarabae(f): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nonsense.
This is a calculated tactics to distract Nigerians from the benue Fulani issue

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by royallord1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
This suicide bomber is just bombarding her husband's government... Its OK... Abeg Aisha get ur PVC... let's vote ur incompetent husband back to ur hands

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by BAILMONEY: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
AISHA WILL DIVORCE PROPHET BULLHARY AFTER 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Ibegtodiffer: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
I wish to announce that Aisha Buhari has finally decided to join the Wailing Wailers.
...she is now an IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by GreatEngineer(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Somebori cannot make mistake again?
She wanted to send it to Zahra through WhatsApp but made mistake to post it on Twitter.

This woman is seriously looking for who will help her cast the spell out of Buhari.
Pastor and Alfas don't chop her money tire but no Solution.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
where s Sarrki of nairaland ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by robotix: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Amarabae:
Nonsense.
This is a calculated tactics to distract Nigerians from the benue Fulani issue
you are wrong on that one. She has always stood for the truth. It appear you were not in the country when she had that BBC interview and exposed what was happening.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by cimag: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is Buhari's wife of many decades who knows him in and out,knows his capability and his IQ level.Yet,some fools who only see Buhari on TV and newspapers will be defending Buhari whom they don't know.Aisha knows that some Nigerians made the greatest mistake of their lives in 2015 by electing Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by iamrammy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
princechurchill:
The account was never hacked she has been criticising her husband's policy right from his brief reign in London
probably cos she knows that man is not even her real husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by cimag: 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Go and mark it,this woman will divorce Buhari whenever they leave the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by godwin120alex: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aisha n her new strategy for 2019. We're woke now. If PMB cannot perform in his first term imagine how second term will be. PMB that has been behaving as if he doesn't owe Nigerians anything in all areas of life esp in his appointments n Funlani herdsmen open grazing n destroying of farmers means of livelihood n even slaughtering them in their own properties.

I'm waiting for them in 2019. Bunch of fools, liars, grandfathers without any modicum of shame.

Because of PMB lack of direction I ve not been able to renew my contacts which I ve been doing with easy for d past 4 yrs. My clients are either closing offices or sacking more than 98% workforce
Ode family
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by GGirll: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
As far as I'm concerned This is another APC shot rogue antics using aisha as they did when she claimed hyena n jackals will be thrown out when d president was sick....Aisha n all APC put together can never fool me....ojukwu, Igbo people saw this Hell n voted Jonathan to avoid this failure but foolish people voted him in n now they are d ones screaming d loudest....zarah fooled them with her beauty to vote her father n they did n now they bring d same card n many fools are already applauding Aisha....Nigerians should realize that Aisha can not forsake her love of many years cos of this contraption called Nigeria pls where is that Chinakwes dog meme self?
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by maasoap(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
bedspread:
Aisha Buhari is Feed up of the mess called Buhari
I guess she is also fed up with the packs of benefits that comes along for being a first lady. Those who supported Patience for standing with Jonathan, right or wrong are also the same set of people praising Aisha for Criticising her husband's administration. Nigerians I hail thy.
Tomorrow, they are still the same that will come to tell that Aisha is wearing 10 million naira watch.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sijo01:
This woman is something else. I pray buhari and his cohort don't harm her.

I won't be surprise if they come up with a story that she's mentally unstable sad
You're not far from the truth, she's actually mentally unstable.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Eluwilussit(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
EastGold:
Aisha Buhari knows her husband has failed Nigerians.

But some blind fellow will never agree

Are you afraid of sarrki, ngene and co? They are idiots and not to be feared. Aisha has redeemed herself now. She is now a wailer/ipob. Someone please forward madam first lady a form. I will vouch for her. grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Eluwilussit(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
9japrof:
Buhari is a bigger failure than Jonathan, anybody who says otherwise is been sentimental.

Buhari is a mistake Nigeria should never had made

I wish my good friend BAKILA will agree to this bitter truth. Even Aisha has given up on bubu. God bless Aisha. I never wished her son well, but because of this honest woman, God Almighty will have mercy on Yusuf. She deserves a break and our support. Who knows what this woman could have been through! angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by BruncleZuma: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Her account has been hacked.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by lookingfly: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Could it be that bubu has deserted Aisha even though she still lives c in villa
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Bimpe29: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Buhari is an accidental president. He is too unfit to pilot the affairs of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Lilimax(f): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mayor21:
four stages of President Buhari.
In 2016 #Sai Baba
In 2017 #Kai Baba
In 2018 #Why Baba
In 2019 #Bye Baba
Gbam grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Lilimax(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bimpe29:
Buhari is an accidental president. He is too unfit to pilot the affairs of this country.
People that voted him said even if he has a NEPA certificate, they'll still vote for him. wink
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by degamemaster(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
It is finished. This is technical knockout by aisha buhari. Buhari is dead already.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by tonytony208(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
cursedAbiola:
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

If that's your picture, then you are so lovely Anty. You look lovely in a mature manner.
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by ibkgab001: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
You sounded like a fraustrated looser
Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by Iliyasdass(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
clickwtB:
Desperados @it again! undecidedif they like organise massive tea sellers vs Akamu sellers war/conflagration or Kunu sellers vs Minerals/soft drinkers sellers confrontations or even ruthless husbands/boyfriends vs wives/girlfriends fracas!Oho dai Mr Integrity PMB d great will not be blackmailed into not contesting 2019 presidential elections.
The opposition should just shut up and present their candidates for the Elections shikena!

U ae right..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Ben Murray-Bruce Criticising Buhari-Led FG by bakila: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Eluwilussit:

I wish my good friend BAKILA will agree to this bitter truth. Even Aisha has given up on bubu. God bless Aisha. I never wished her son well, but because of this honest woman, God Almighty will have mercy on Yusuf. She deserves a break and our support. Who knows what this woman could have been through! angry
You don start 2019 campaign? Aisha wants to be in Aso Rock more than you do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Samaila, Army Officer On Highway While Returning To His Family / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus / TINUBU Hijacks NASS Positions; Oyegun, Others Kick- The Capital.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.