Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,672 members, 7,844,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” (35413 Views)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Mrkumareze(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Efe the best dresser

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Warripikin08(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Efe you nor get warrior boy voltage
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by andrew444(m): 8:05am On Jan 20, 2018
1zynnvn:
bunch of haters all I see here. Thank God him no dey follow Una mouth. If you cannot encourage someone better shut up. he is doing what he loves. Nobody force you to listen to the song and by the way the jams are cool. youHaters should keep on hating at least that's your job .Continue my guy efe. you go blow if you remain consistent.

Thank you bros,na your comment force me to comment,the haters are too much,that guy is trying for him self,naija will never encourage,many of them was angry tboss didn't win the BBN,look at the hateful talk that his 25 million is wasted,even if his 25 million is finished,that guy will not be hungry ooo,he will get some endorsements deal and others stuff,Nigerians are very wicked and jealous of someone success and its really bad.

1 Like

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by andrew444(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Snow02:
so he shouldn't have critics?? how is that going to help him improve besides not everybody can make music so why force it??

Bros him must get critics but this ones are are not critics,look from their speech no good thing ever come out of their mouth about EFE,instead of them to be concerned about his song,they are more concerned about 25 million to finish,someone that is making money through others means they all think it all depends on the 25 million,that guy will get some small endorsement deals,people here are praying for 25 million,is na woman win that money dem no go talk anything.
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by 1zynnvn(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Snow02:
so he shouldn't have critics?? how is that going to help him improve besides not everybody can make music so why force it??

Oga there is what they call constructive criticism and it's not what I see here its Just hate

1 Like

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by chukxie(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2018
oodua1stson:
you only encourage people if what they are doing will help the world.....like finding cure for cancer or HIV.

Anyone who ventures into music did so for his own pocket and only a fool will listen to his crap just to encourage him. He's just an ordinary hustler like you and I and I don't recall him encouraging me or you or anybody in anyway

Everybody needs encouragement. I need it. You need it. Damn! Even Buhari needs it to complete his tenure! You may not like Efe nor his music. Yeah, it's fine. But there are some people who certainly like him and his music. And they're by no mean fools. When musicians use phrases like "Double your hustle", "No dulling", "Keep your head up" etc, they're encouraging their listeners to keep doing whatever they're doing regardless of negative prevailing circumstances and never lose hope. Don't you agree?
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Threebear(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2018
oodua1stson:
you only encourage people if what they are doing will help the world.....like finding cure for cancer or HIV.

Anyone who ventures into music did so for his own pocket and only a fool will listen to his crap just to encourage him. He's just an ordinary hustler like you and I and I don't recall him encouraging me or you or anybody in anyway
Finis and clear

3 Likes

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by 9aiboard: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2018
nice one @olamide and Efe..meanwhile you guys can download the mp3 and stream this song at https://www.luvmp.com/2017/12/efe-warri-ft-olamide-mp3.html
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Ecuador1(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
lettruthprevail:

Na Jos dem born am, and na der he grow up. If na Warri e grow up he for sabi gaj. Warri like vanity pass most places 4 Naija o. Dem fit no chop, but dem must baff up to form levels.
So jos and Warri if dem leave u now who dress pass
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by urahara(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Smellymouth food have ready grin

1 Like

Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by madjune(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Tho guy Efe is really trying too hard.
Its not easy at all.

Wishing him more success.
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by verygudbadguy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
IamChiboi:
Looks like Dolphin Estate
Not Dolphin but Ebute Meta. Similar building structure though.
Re: Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” by Thewesterner(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Shooting 'WARRI' video in 'LAGOS'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KAI Officials Forced Lagosians To Use Pedestrian Bridge / Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / Korede Bello's Outfit To A Birthday Party Of A 13-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.