Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos (57388 Views)

Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:
They all belong to her sons ..
FBI, CIA, SSS, SARS, CID, UN.
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Harrynight(m): 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
stilldoingokay:

what?.

if you have something to say, say it to my face.

that is if you can.

i just like u grin

1 Like

Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Diso60090(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
i hope them know where the power bike is because nothing will be left when 2019 comes
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by AceDomino(m): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Angelanest:
According to multiple reports, some luxury vehicles belonging to former president Mugabe's wife, Grace Mugabe have been stopped from leaving Zimbabwe. Eyewitnesses familiar with what happened say Grace Mugabe's son, Russell Goreraza was detained trying to cross over the border with Grace Mugabe’s Rolls Royce, Range Rover and Porsche.

Russell allegedly said he was taking the cars for service before they were stop.

The vehicles are currently in custody of the government.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/grace-mugabes-luxury-cars-stopped-from-leaving-zimbabwe.html

Gucci Grace
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Follygunners: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
stilldoingokay:

what?.

if you have something to say, say it to my face.

that is if you can.

You be Chun-Li ni? grin Abegi commot make I pass joo
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Follygunners: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
stilldoingokay:

how could you compare Nigeria with that real shithole of a country,

are you insane?.

Awon 9ja sha... Dem too dey over-do things. Now, everybody don learn new English term oo... 'Shithole' dis, 'shithole' dat... thanks to dat fool-in-office.
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Follygunners: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
skallion7:
Africa, which way?

Majidun... Igbo-Irumale... grin grin
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by princenaira(m): 4:25am On Jan 20, 2018
Mediapace:
Sometimes i just laugh when people criticize our president,governors e.t.c They are still learning by the time we compare ourself with other african countries.

Some countries are far more stupid and senseless than we are

Imagine allowing someone to rule you for decades and loot this kind of luxury.

Why should you compare Nigeria with other African countries?? Others should learn from us OK. We claimed to be the leader of Africa

When Buhari is not even sure if he is staying in office till next year

Well i can't really blame them,Nigeria is really chasing them in terms of corruption,by this time opper year we will have the richest man in the world lipsrsealed
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Mechejy: 6:21am On Jan 20, 2018
They are better than nigeria in some ways.constant water & power supply,good road network(tho not everywhere).above all,a none push over president with certificate & none tribalistic;unlike certificateless jubril mohammed buhari who forged WAEC result when military could not produce alleged result
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by eliash: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Mediapace:
Sometimes i just laugh when people criticize our president,governors e.t.c They are still learning by the time we compare ourself with other african countries.

Well i can't really blame them,Nigeria is really chasing them in terms of corruption,by this time opper year we will have the richest man in the world lipsrsealed
By this your comment we should start to smile that we are not like other countries...
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by AROZIBE: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Angelanest:
According to multiple reports, some luxury vehicles belonging to former president Mugabe's wife, Grace Mugabe have been stopped from leaving Zimbabwe. Eyewitnesses familiar with what happened say Grace Mugabe's son, Russell Goreraza was detained trying to cross over the border with Grace Mugabe’s Rolls Royce, Range Rover and Porsche.

Russell allegedly said he was taking the cars for service before they were stop.

The vehicles are currently in custody of the government.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/grace-mugabes-luxury-cars-stopped-from-leaving-zimbabwe.html
NIGERIA WILL NEVER DARE TO DO THIS TO AN EX PRESIDENT NOT WHEN HE JUST RELINQUISHED POWER, U CAN'T TRY THIS IBB ,OBASANJO, NOT EVEN LATE YARADUA'S WIFE .THOSE DRUNK OFFICERS WILL IMMEDIATELY CLEAR THE ROAD SHOUTING WE ARE LOYAL WE ARE LOYAL SIR BEGGING FOR ALMS AS IF THEY DON'T PAY THEM WITH HARD EARNED TAX PAYERS MONEY
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by AROZIBE: 6:58am On Jan 20, 2018
Austema:
We have great issues here in Nigeria, like the issue of electricity, security, poverty e.t.c and you are here posting news that dont concern us.
just imagine someone going to repair 3exotic cars same time what happened to them.
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by LaudGuy: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2018
You call cars your up beat lagos hustler can own in their personal garage luxury and in turn want to exonerate the thieving politicians who loot five generations of wealth and stash it either in their bonkers at home or overseas Swiss a counts learners? I laugh in sign language. You must be joking.

Mediapace:

Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by ultron12345: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2018
affable4:
African leaders and their pack all mentality. Enriching themselves with what they don't actually need or utilise optimally.
I is not African leaders, it is African people, they do so at any opportunity
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by joinnow: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2018
They come arranged the cars/ suv according to their heights.
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by vertueptime: 8:56am On Jan 20, 2018
BrightDeGea:
Hmmm, exotic cars bought with embezzled money, she and her husband drank Zimbabwe dry undecided

Who told u? No de do amebo! Even with their salary they can afford this.
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Ijebusomaada: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2018
Attend this special presentation on legitimate residual income tagged "Legitimate and Proven way to create wealth in 2018 and beyond".

Date: Saturday 27th, 2018
Venue: City Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos.
Strictly by invitation. Call +2348068045223 to get an invite.
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by NaijaBlend: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Almost all of these old leaders in Africa are thieves. Is there any exception?
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Follygunners:

Awon 9ja sha... Dem too dey over-do things. Now, everybody don learn new English term oo... 'Shithole' dis, 'shithole' dat... thanks to dat fool-in-office.

na you sabi
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
hmmmm, after all what her husband stole, she's not yet satisfied.
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Follygunners:

You be Chun-Li ni? grin Abegi commot make I pass joo

buhari pant fall on your Head
now you can past.
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by stilldoingokay(f): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Harrynight:

i just like u grin

hmmm.

see how you just like me, like as if you know me well well.
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Harrynight(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
stilldoingokay:

hmmm.

see how you just like me, like as if you know me well well.

so sum1 cannot meet person on social media and like again
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by panafrican(m): 12:56am On Jan 21, 2018

Pfffff !

What agenda is on the table of those fools for Zimbabweans, beside humiliating a 93-year old man and his family in the face of the world? With all this mess, you want people to relinquish power easily ? do you think Western Europeans presidents are all angels?

We hear the same BS from the Gambia where a night shift security guard turned president is always out to get former President Yayah Jammeh instead of fixing the power outage in the country.
Same thing in Angola where the only thing the new president is doing is to go after president Dos Santos, a panafricanist hero who put together a coalition that defeated a stooge ( Jonas Savimbi).
Re: Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos by Fawklicant: 9:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Mediapace:

My dear, other African leaders are learners where Nigerians are. If any one man ruled Nigeria for half as long as Mugabe ruled zim, the entire country would be paying rent to him. They only rule for a maximum of 8 years and amass stupefying wealth such that the likes of Tinubu owns half of lagos, Obj owns a good portion of Ogun state, ibb kinda owns minna, patience Jonathan owns hotels with no business pedigree prior to power, etc

Nigerians are the Deepak Chopra of corruption. The cars you call exotic are old models sef and the least of Dino melaye's fleet. It's what he uses to take his dogs to the vet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Posing As A Female To Attract Men / People Protest Against Lockdown In Ohio, USA (Video) / Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.