Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital (12026 Views)

Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Akwa Ibom sacks medical doctor for theft of beds In Hospital

A Consultant and Medical Superintendent, Psychiatric Hospital, Eket, identified as Dr. Nwaopara A.U, has been sacked by the Akwa Ibom Government, for allegedly stealing six hospital beds and converting them to personal use.

According to NAN, the state Commissioner for Health, Dr. Dominic Ukpong, made the disclosure while addressing the management and staff of the hospital in Eket on Friday.

He alleged that the doctor stole the beds in October, 2017, and converted them to use in his private hospital in Marina area of Eket. But Dr Nwaopara told TheNation that the matter was in court.

“We have terminated the appointment of the doctor who stole the beds in the psychiatric hospital and converted them to personal use. We will not condone such attitude from any doctor. I want to thank the management of the hospital for their cooperation during the investigations,” Ukpong said.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/akwa-ibom-sacks-medical-doctor/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by LionDeLeo: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
See his head like mango.

One of dem youths most likely shouting, cursing for lack of adequate healthcare facilities. Now, from the inadequate facilities meant for the general public, especially the ones that can't afford private clinics, you have made them more inadequate for your selfish reason.

As a consultant, this criminal will be on television or radio station one day and be decrying negligence of the health sector. Just imagine this thing as the medical director of a medical centre.

Nwaopara, which people dey bear this name sef?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Haba na, he is taking from government property, a share of National cake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Homeboiy: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ordinary bed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Nasarawaboy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
stephenmorris:
Akwa Ibom sacks medical doctor for theft of beds In Hospital

A Consultant and Medical Superintendent, Psychiatric Hospital, Eket, identified as Dr. Nwaopara A.U, has been sacked by the Akwa Ibom Government, for allegedly stealing six hospital beds and converting them to personal use.

According to NAN, the state Commissioner for Health, Dr. Dominic Ukpong, made the disclosure while addressing the management and staff of the hospital in Eket on Friday.

He alleged that the doctor stole the beds in October, 2017, and converted them to use in his private hospital in Marina area of Eket. But Dr Nwaopara told TheNation that the matter was in court.

“We have terminated the appointment of the doctor who stole the beds in the psychiatric hospital and converted them to personal use. We will not condone such attitude from any doctor. I want to thank the management of the hospital for their cooperation during the investigations,” Ukpong said.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/akwa-ibom-sacks-medical-doctor/
And these are things he can easily afford oooo! Is this greed or selfishness? Cause I can't logically explain this action of his

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by matrixme(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Most likely, he was implicated. Perhaps he was dominating the indigenes, so they had to eliminate him. Akwa Ibom people are mostly tribalistic and don't like strangers prospering within them. I served there, so I know what I'm saying.
How can a right thinking consultant steal six full beds from a government hospital in broad day light? When it's not syringe or some inconspicuous equipment.

22 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by LionDeLeo: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
matrixme:
Most likely, he was implicated. Perhaps he was dominating the indigenes, so they had to eliminate him. Akwa Ibom people are mostly tribalistic and don't like strangers prospering within them. I served there, so I know what I'm saying.
How can a right thinking consultant steal six full beds from a government hospital in broad day light? When it's not syringe or some inconspicuous equipment.
[/s]

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by darfay: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
E b like say Devil gather him best team of staunted demons to Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by darfay: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nwaopara for ipob

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
lalasticlala,help push to fp abeg
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by capatainrambo: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:
See his head like mango.

One of dem youths most likely shouting, cursing for lack of adequate healthcare facilities. Now, from the inadequate facilities meant for the general public, especially the ones that can't afford private clinics, you have made them more inadequate for your selfish reason.

As a consultant, this criminal will be on television or radio station one day and be decrying negligence of the health sector. Just imagine this thing as the medical director of a medical centre.

Nwaopara, which people dey bear this name sef?
na this kin news vermins deyy like.

aisha shared a video of a senator slaying bubu in the senate. vermins dodge am.
but them go creep enter other threads they form tribalists.

zombies are stupid

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by LionDeLeo: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
[s]
capatainrambo:
na this kin news vermins deyy like.

aisha shared a video of a senator slaying bubu in the senate. vermins dodge am.
but them go creep enter other threads they form tribalists.

zombies are stupid
[/s]
And when were you told I owe anyone the obligation of participating in all topics he/she chooses to wail?

Igbos are brainless pigs.

10 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2018
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by NwaNimo1(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Hustler....I wonder what else he stole that they've not figured it yet.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by NaoSlay: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018

The medical doctor need to be gagged, caged and smacked then he should be taking for mental tests.

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Amarabae(f): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
THIS IS A BIG LIE
They just removed him because he is a non indigene.
How can the doctor remove three beds and nobody saw him? Not even the gate man?
this story is fishy.
So a man who owns his own private hospital can't afford three beds?
Lols, they should come up with another lies.
There is politics everywhere especially in civil service.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Tjohnnay: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by tomlittleotom: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2018
ole
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Yem0350: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2018
After all the salary
You are a disgrace to your family

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by sotall(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin grin

What can be so hilarious in this Buhari weather?
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by qualityovenbake(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2018
Ordinary bed. He stoop so low.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by madridguy(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2018
shocked
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by magiki(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Ehyaaa, luck has ran out of him!
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by maxiuc(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2018
Dr. Nwaopara A.U angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by babacletus: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2018
How can a medical doctor fall his hand like this to become a petty thief
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by lafuria1(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2018
I know his hospital lol

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by dollyptosh(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2018
His own share of the national cake. Or cookie jar
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by superlanny(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2018
And after some idiots will be shouting Buhari, we are our own problems, Nigerians are gifted at blaming others, when they themselves do nothing to improve themselves.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Biodun556(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2018
This is typical example of what happens in Nigerian government hospitals everyday. Doctors will refer patients especially pregnant women in labour to their private hospitals with unexpected and unaffordable cost living families to be toyling around looking for money.

Unfortunately university lecturers and public medical doctors with high level corrupt practices go unstrike most. Yet we will blame government for everything.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by thedondada(m): 11:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Kai.

Six beds disgrace you after all the school. Kai

Go and appease the village people.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by jaytee01(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2018
matrixme:
You are possibly the most irredeemable foo-l in the whole world. So the workers who are indigenes should turn a blind eye to stealing of govt property before you agree that they love strangers?

You should know that not all tribes applaud and support criminals like your people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Maintain A Work-life Balance / What Was Your Most Powerful Motivator In The Early Stages Of Your Business? / Coronavirus: 4 In 10 Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In April - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.