Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp (749 Views)

This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago / Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / How Primate Ayodele Predicted The Outcome Of EURO 2020, COPA America Semi-finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
please help with sure odds and I promise 60% of the outcome. I have a family issue at hand that I need to sort out before Monday. please help to save my family.
you can reach me on
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by babyfaceafrica: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
ameemu:
please help with sure odds and I promise 60% of the outcome. I have a family issue at hand that I need to sort out before Monday. please help to save my family.
you can reach me on

omalegodwin02@gmail.com
correct score is hard to predict.. Don't fall to con men

1 Like

Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
correct score is hard to predict.. Don't fall to con men
what is the way forward I just need some cash @babyfaceafrica
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by babyfaceafrica: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
ameemu:

what is the way forward I just need some cash @babyfaceafrica
check predictions site.. And predict your game yourself
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by greatnaija01: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
inbox me. I will tell give you from the PREMIUM PREDICTIONS I GET... they are usually 2.5odds n above.... and 80% accurate o... pls this is just for you and only a ONE GAME OFFER..... so no one else should PM me o.... abeg o I dont wanna insult anyone o
ameemu:
you can reach me on

omalegodwin02@gmail.com
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by dippleee1: 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
I like helping people like u dat have issues and sound genuine, but since someone has said he will help u, then am sure he will do so.
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
thanks I can't PM you it seem I am having issue. kindly send me a mail via the above email
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 20, 2018
greatnaija01:
inbox me. I will tell give you from the PREMIUM PREDICTIONS I GET... they are usually 2.5odds n above.... and 80% accurate o... pls this is just for you and only a ONE GAME OFFER..... so no one else should PM me o.... abeg o I dont wanna insult anyone o

kindly send me a PM
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by balosammy(m): 12:14am On Jan 20, 2018
dippleee1:
I like helping people like u dat have issues and sound genuine, but since someone has said he will help u, then am sure he will do so.
Bros pls I need ur help here, I will share the winning also
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 20, 2018
dippleee1:

thank you.
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by ehisdan(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2018
OP
How much do u have to stake and what if you loose the one you have.

I can help u though but drop ur number. I mean whatsapp number. Don't pm me or drop email cos I won't reply or mail you.

I would have drop My Number, I don't want fake people to pretend to be you by sending me messages on whatsapp.
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by mrintegrity30(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
ameemu:
you can reach me on

MARK MY WORDS...! 85% of those offering u help on this platform dnt care abt ur welfare or family. they r after dat 60% u promised. if d game cast, they'll disappear. if it greens, they'll come for dat 60%. betting is nt d way out. look for other alternatives. bt if u need 2 odds later(when u r nt in trouble), beep me.

2 Likes

Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by dippleee1: 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
If me want to help, I will help for free cos of ur condition, I pulled out cos many offered help, don't want to be in contention with anyone. Have made money already in betting, if I see conditions like dis I do help for free. I don't need ur 60%. Most people knows my thread before n the amount of winning I recorded then. So helping my fellow man that has issues with his family, I will do it free. Dats me
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by presid: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
ameemu:
you can reach me on

how much can u play with I will send you sure 30odd tomorrow...whatasapp me on 08112843359
Re: I am ready to part away 60% of the outcome. pls hlp by Simongm(m): 6:05am On Jan 21, 2018
ameemu:
you can reach me on

If you don't mind 2+odds for free, Pm me right now!

(1) (Reply)

Salah Believes Liverpool Has What It Takes To Win Champions League Title / Newcastle Humble Arsenal At St James’ Park / Antonio Conte Delivers Michy Batshuayi Update For Chelsea Fc Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.