Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago (439 Views)

Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by MandelaLives: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2022
On March 15, 2015, Jose Miguel Polanco predicted the exact date on which Lionel Messi would lift the World Cup. I'm surprised it happened. Who knows? Could there have been any manipulation here?

https://twitter.com/josepolanco10/status/579016398694805504?t=kmRKrYdMVVz3BDrm8B9AQQ&s=19

Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by StarFist(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2022
Permutations
Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by MandelaLives: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2022
Reactions. Some people argued it. Some wondered how he knew the date. He said it's Wikipedia.

Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by SUPERPACK: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2022
Winning the world cup doesn't end the debate. He is fortunate to be a good player and in a good team too. Ronaldo is good but plays for an average Portuguese team. He has few proven players. Congrats to Messi, but the debate will never end as long as football exists.

1 Like

Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by JASONjnr(m): 7:49am On Dec 19, 2022
It was a wild guess.....

Everyone could sense this because FIFA loves Messi and does everything to keep him ahead of every other player...

They fixed this matches.....

But I know that, if they'd given Portugal the chance to play Argentina at the final, FIFA would've made more money across the world....

Adidas really cash out. .had massive sold out....across the world.
Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by MandelaLives: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Winning the world cup doesn't end the debate. He is fortunate to be a good player and in a good team too. Ronaldo is good but plays for an average Portuguese team. He has few proven players. Congrats to Messi, but the debate will never end as long as football exists.
No, I'm not talking about debate. I'm wondering how the guy was able to know this 7 years ago. How he knew Argentina would qualify. How he used the 2022 World Cup and not 2018. I was also wondering how he knew the date but he made me remember the date was already known. I like his honesty too. Some people would have used this to claim spiritual nonsense. But then, you know that those who have the ability are the ones who don't want to say they have it.

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by TheStrongest: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Are you saying Argentina had a better Squad than Portugal in this World Cup?
Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by allen113: 8:41am On Dec 19, 2022
Some Ronaldo fans go just open their mouth waaah they talk rubbish. How can you say Argentina has a better squad than Portugal that is why messi did well, nawa for una oooh.
Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by SUPERPACK: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
TheStrongest:
Are you saying Argentina had a better Squad than Portugal in this World Cup?
Yes. Portugal got to the world cup via hard fought playoff. This is to show you how bad they are. Ronaldo was also totally out of form, the person that replaced him was an amateur. Bruno Fernandez comes on and off, same as other little starts. Their coach have lost the magic touch and is now gone/sacked at last to crown his poor outing.
Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by TheStrongest: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Yes. Portugal got to the world cup via hard fought playoff. This is to show you how bad they are. Ronaldo was also totally out of form, the person that replaced him was an amateur. Bruno Fernandez comes on and off, same as other little starts. Their coach have lost the magic touch and is now gone/sacked at last to crown his poor outing.
What kind of excuse is this?
Every same football fan knows that Portugal has a more star studded team than Argentina. On paper Portugal has a better team.

How the team chose to play is their business.
Re: This Tweep Predicted The Outcome Of 2022 FIFA World Cup 7 Years Ago by SUPERPACK: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
TheStrongest:
What kind of excuse is this?
Every same football fan knows that Portugal has a more star studded team than Argentina. On paper Portugal has a better team.

How the team chose to play is their business.
With an older and out of form Ronaldo I don't see anyone picking Portugal over Argentina. Even as a Ronaldo fan I knew that the journey is tough.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine DSTV, @ 10k Plus One Cannot Watch Champions League Match. / Popular American Youtuber, Ishowspeed In Tears After Meeting Cristiano Ronaldo / Francis Uzoho Is The Worst National Team Goalkeeper Of Nigeria Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.