Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

God Sees You , And You Matter A Lot To Him - Thelifebeam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Sees You , And You Matter A Lot To Him - Thelifebeam (296 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto: Lady Sees Her Menstruation In Enugu 6 Years After / The Power Of Seeing Yourself The Way God Sees You. / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Sees You , And You Matter A Lot To Him - Thelifebeam by Thelifebeam: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Who hasn’t been in that awkward situation where you send someone a message, it shows that they have ‘seen’ the message, but they don’t reply? ‘Hmm,’ you wonder. “Is this person ignoring me?”

Or have you ever delayed responding to a message after you opened it, then had the person ask you why you didn’t respond?

No doubt, it’s an uncomfortable feeling when someone doesn’t respond, especially when you know they’ve seen your message.

O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer – Psalm 22:2

It’s one thing when a human being has seen your message and they don’t respond – it’s quite another situation when God has heard and seen you but still chooses not to answer.

For the record, there are many reasons why people don’t respond; it doesn’t mean that they are deliberately ignoring you.

Have you been there; you cry, pray, claim Bible scriptures but God still isn’t responding?

What about that beautiful promise in Jeremiah 33, “Call me to me and I will answer you”?

There are many individuals in the Bible who were left on ‘seen’ by God:

Job – “I cry out to You for help, but You do not answer me” (Job 30:20).

King Saul – Saul inquired of God, “Shall I go down after the Philistines? Will You give them into the hand of Israel?” But He did not answer him on that day (1 Samuel 14:37).

Israel – “the LORD will not answer you” (1 Samuel 8:18)

When God doesn’t seem to answer our prayers (or leaves us on ‘seen’), there’s always a good reason. Here are just a few of them…

1. He sees your distractions.
He’s responding, but we just can’t hear Him because we have too much noise in our spiritual ears.

When seeking an answer from God, be still. Quiet the noise and distractions around you, spend more time in His Word, pray, fast, and believe that He will answer.

You do this not because you want Him to answer, but because you know that He will answer.

2. He sees the condition of your heart.
There is unconfessed sin in your heart.

In Psalm 66 David said, “If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.” Allow the Holy Spirit to shine His light on your heart and reveal the unpleasing things.

When He does this, confess your sins and claim Jesus’ forgiveness.

3. He sees your faith wavering.
He’s testing your patience and faith.

Matthew 15:23 has one of the most unsettling phrases in the Bible; “But He answered her not a word.”

If Jesus had Facebook messenger, this would rank #1 as a ‘seen’ but ignored message.

While it may have seemed odd that Jesus did not answer this woman, this moment of ‘patience-testing’ would be used forever as a sign of great faith.

Read More Here>>>https://thelifebeam./2018/01/20/god-sees-you-and-you-matter-a-lot-to-him/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Sees You , And You Matter A Lot To Him - Thelifebeam by Trustme2(m): 12:12am On Jan 21, 2018
I believe

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Hear This! / The Race Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.