Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches (63723 Views)

Max Chinnah: Meet Nigerian Inventor Who Invented Smokeless Stove / Bicycle Which Rides On Water Designed By A Ghanaian Man (Photos) / Kelvin Doe, Sierra Leonean Who Built His Own Radio Station At The Age Of 13 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by Topmaike007(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Stone age invention.

What's special about this?
what av u invented?bad bele pple. u better remove alexis 4rm ur name cos it make u not to think straight.
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by iswallker(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
It is "Extremely" disturbing that Africans even consider this an 'invention' in "2018" angry

More like a death wish...

Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by correctguy101(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
dhebo:
..question should rather be..wetin you dey do for Nigeria abi you no be Nigerian? undecided

Good question.

I wonder why people like pointing fingers, shifting blame and feeling that making Nigeria a better country is somebody else's responsibilities forgetting they're also Nigerian.... undecided

Question should be... "What am I doing for the motherland?". Let's all think in that line and find productive positive endeavors to do for the motherland and find ways to bring it to fruition no matter the discouraging political, mental, economical and ethnical problems we're being dumped with. Only then will self made millionaires who would aid our economy as a people be created

The human resources are much but have been a victim of neglect over the years.

Check out Japan, they barely have natural resources but their human resources is priceless. Britain can't compete with us in any resources (with their wet, cold ugly weather and seasons) but they've got the right mindset, the love for their Queen and their land and have self worth. Sending (though most go everywhere by themselves and only win colonies for the Queen and of course themselves) powerful minds like the brilliant pragmatic criminal minded businessman, John Cecil Rhodes everywhere to make conquests, all to the glory of the Queen and Britain and of course his own wide open pockets.

When would we love our motherland that much to allow our search for a fat pocket align with bringing glory to the motherland?

Now, we had the NDDC program but do you know with all the billions spent on the program none of it's beneficiaries can boast of learning anything that would make them pursue creative and productive exploits?

instead, they're all back, looking for jobs. (my friend included, though he almost always share with me, even making me visit the Arabs for my very first time). But what I'm saying is, with all the money spent, couldn't they have spent it on people that will return to run industries over here? That was the secret of Japan's success. Learn from Europe and build on what you learnt "IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY"...

Sleep dey make me talk/type too much but we gotta do something about the Dumbos we elected in the government

Let's take it as our responsibility to make the motherland the gem she's supposed to be.

Cheers
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
divinehand2003:
This is death sentence.

It's synonymous with riding keke or okada along Lagos-Ibadan highway. Did u just say okada? Wat else can u ride on lagos ibadan road?
That innovative technology is well adapted for still and less turbulent water bodies like streams and rivers. The waves and nefarious winds of the sea will drown him and his bicycle.
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by bossrillboss: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
Nigeria Wetin we dey Do??
...fulani herdsmen,ipob,politricks etc..lol
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by Awaja(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Look for what you do for Nigeria not what Nigeria will do for you,he can bodly say he's part of Ghana developmental process
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by brookz: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
favourmic:
forget we self get the one that can walk and fly on the sky......

Ask my edo airline people

Just like dis dude in Edo airline enroute Libya.

Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by mywells: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Good and nice one,would it be able to cross the Mediterranean sea to Italy from Tripoli
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by ponti93(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
What is this... Na everything u guys dey call invention?
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by Vikky014(f): 12:05am On Jan 22, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
we dey produce pencil
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by feelzie(m): 12:28am On Jan 22, 2018
pls work on it well oo...we need am to cross from Libya enter Europe jor!!!...do quick o...needed urgently...
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by bionixs: 12:37am On Jan 22, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
hating, tribalizing,politicking
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by abeyjames: 12:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Well done dude. I'm glad this coming from the land of the Blacks.
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by owensking(m): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Travel with style....from Libya to Europe on top water
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by OyinO: 1:05am On Jan 22, 2018
divinehand2003:
This is death sentence.

It's synonymous with riding keke or okada along Lagos-Ibadan highway.

That innovative technology is well adapted for still and less turbulent water bodies like streams and rivers. The waves and nefarious winds of the sea will drown him and his bicycle.
Learn to applaud people before criticising them. It's called Constructive Criticism.For your info, all the innovative technologies started out like this before they were automated and computerized.
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by Chigold101(m): 1:38am On Jan 22, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
We dey build cars and SUVs... No be bicycle we need oh! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by Mp3mack: 2:10am On Jan 22, 2018
N Nigeria will be here talking about dolls, jollof rice ...How did we get here gan
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by Wazzaowner(m): 2:27am On Jan 22, 2018
he be like say shark Neva chop dis 1 leg b4..
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by AvailableCofOLa(m): 4:53am On Jan 22, 2018
Innovative. Welldone inventor.
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by Tedassie(m): 6:34am On Jan 22, 2018
prela:
If you can sleep with a sex doll, you can sleep with a dead body. #Comeandbeatme
dis sex doll dey pepper some pipu o.lol

Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2018
What if the chain of the bicycle breaks while he is at the middle of the sea?
There is absolutely no way he can pedal it back shore.
To me this invention isn't worth it.

Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by vincentus16: 6:49am On Jan 22, 2018
dhebo:
..question should rather be..wetin you dey do for Nigeria abi you no be Nigerian? undecided
thank u. U r there
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by vincentus16: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Thumbs up guy.
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by vincentus16: 6:51am On Jan 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Stone age invention.

What's special about this?
shhh!!! u won't believe its special because its produced by an African
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by deebrownneymar: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by farouk2much(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2018
PrinceJoeWan:
What Do You Expect Nigerians To Do ?? While We No See Enuf Food Chop,
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by texazzpete(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2018
Pedal/Paddle boats and bicycles are nothing new...why do we misuse the word 'invention'?

Another day, another high school level art and craft project being put forward as an invention.

PS: I agree with the other poster that this stuff is only suited for calm water bodies.
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by micxwell(m): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2018
prela:
If you can sleep with a sex doll, you can sleep with a dead body. #Comeandbeatme
Hey you, why bring the issue of dolls into this. Lol, you think we can't find you and beat you? You'll see. By the way, you're beautiful.

Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by SUSSYASH: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2018
HOPE THAT GUY CAN SWIM.....INCASE OF INCACITY
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by messajer: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2018
dhebo:
.keep deceiving yourself. the Ghanian man in question, did the government assist him in creating the bicycle?. now that he has created something of note,am sure he must have gotten the attention of the government and maybe private companies. do your part first then at least hope on the government to fufil their part not you dropping your whole problem on government
many people av try their best in Nigeria but government no look their place
Re: Frank Darko, Ghanaian Inventor Who Built Bicycle That Rides On Water Launches by luorquay: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2018
Felixalex:
Good he is trying to create sth new, sth different, but....

when creating a new solution to an existing problem, it is actually greatly welcomed and appreciated if it is a much better solution than the existing ones....

How safe is that thing? How much energy is required to pedal through the waves etc.. Again does it ride normal on road and in water or u go carry am for head reach river then start pedal am?....

Sorry to say but to me this is BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE

My brother my brother......This ya comment make me laff die. All your questions are quite correct but make we just encourage am say he try. make the inventor nor vex abandon project because of this ya comment cheesy

Kenya: EIGHT Lions Tackle Buffalo In Savage Attack (Pictures) / Snakes Tangled In Electric Wires In Benin City (Pictures) / This Terrifying Fish Has 555 Razor Sharp Teeth Covering Its Entire Mouth (Pics)