Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east (1905 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by OKDnigeria: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has criticized President Muhammadu Buhari, for declaring that he only got 198,000 votes from people of the South East.

Fani-Kayode, writing on his verified Twitter handle on Friday, also stated that Buhari did not do Nigerians from the region a favour, by giving them four ministers.

He wrote: “Buhari did not do the people of the SE a favour by giving them four Ministers: it is their constitutional right to have those positions. So whether they gave him 198K votes or no votes at all he is compelled by law to give each state in the south-east at least one Minster each.”

Buhari, speaking when he hosted All Progressives Congress (APC) leaders to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Thursday, had said: “There is something that hit me very hard and I am happy I hit it back at somebody. Seven states of the North are only represented in my cabinet by junior ministers, ministers of state.

“In South East, I got 198,000 votes but I have four substantive ministers and seven junior ministers from there.

“You are closer to the people than myself, now that I have been locked up here, don’t allow anybody to talk of ethnicity. It is not true.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/20/fani-kayode-blasts-buhari-saying-got-198000-votes-south-east/amp/
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by Immatex(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2018
True FFK

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by NwaNimo1(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2018
FFK should concentrate on sha.ging his wife....... before she becomes unshaggable
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2018
tongue
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by OKDnigeria: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
OKDnigeria:

“In South East, I got 198,000 votes but I have four substantive ministers and seven junior ministers from there".

Did he really say that?
Four substantive ministers and seven junior ministers from South-East?
That means SE alone has eleven ministers!

Is it that Buhari doesn't know his ministers or he doesn't know maths?

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by coolitempa(f): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
OKDnigeria:

Did he really say that?

No he did not say that....you by the way lack the ability to comprehend simple English....read again before commenting.... shocked

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by OKDnigeria: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2018
coolitempa:

No he did not say that....you by the way lack the ability to comprehend simple English....read again before commenting.... shocked
You believe I lack the ability to understand simple English and you are asking me to read again? Why don't you simply explain to me what Baba said?... mbok

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by Nonaira1: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2018
I'm shocked they even gave you that much. SE falls my hand in that shit.

I swear the 198,000 SE that voted for that bigot goat, i hope their family member are among the igbos that bigot have killed since he's been president. I truly hope so. I hope he gifted them very well. How people do not read their history is beyond me. Buhari have repeatedly shown throughout history his hatred for igbos yet there were some buffons SE igbos that voted for that bigot. SMFH

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by freeze001(f): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2018
OKDnigeria:

Did he really say that?

It's a combination of SE and SS. To them and those who really know Nigeria, that is the Eastern region. The SE/SS tag is only for administrative and political convenience. When it comes down to the basics, they are classified as one region.
That is why he would say he gave the sensitive petroleum ministry to the SE for instance.
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by OGAMINISTER: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2018
He did not do us a favour by giving us ministers but he Did us favour by giving us 4senior ministers which is purely not constitutional
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by OKDnigeria: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2018
freeze001:

It's a combination of SE and SS. To them and those who really know Nigeria, that is the Eastern region. The SE/SS tag is only for administrative and political convenience. When it comes down to the basics, they are classified as one region.
That is why he would say he gave the sensitive petroleum ministry to the SE for instance.
I don't think so. He didn't say eastern region, he said South-East.
And if he was referring to the old eastern region as you said, then he was wrong in saying four substantive ministers and seven junior ministers. Because Amaechi, Udoma Udoma and pastor Uguru (niger-delta minister) are all substantive ministers making it seven substantive ministers and four junior ministers
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by Reelectbuhari: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nonaira1:
I'm shocked they even gave you that much. SE falls my hand in that shit.

I swear the 198,000 SE that voted for that bigot goat, i hope their family member are among the igbos that bigot have killed since he's been president. I truly hope so. I hope he gifted them very well. How people do not read their history is beyond me. Buhari have repeatedly shown throughout history his hatred for igbos yet there were some buffons SE igbos that voted for that bigot. SMFH

he got over 12K votes from imo state only....

u know imo state is part of northern state in the east
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by AnodaIT(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Appointments that benefits only the families of the appointees someone is using it as an achievement for millions of people in the region

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by emmasege: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
OKDnigeria:

Did he really say that?

He must have summed up the south south (6 states) and south east (5 states) to arrive at 11 for the south east. That tells you how intellectually bankrupt, divisive and ethnocentric your president is. Equating two southern regions to the north west alone.

Let's hope Nigeria corrects this national mistake by 2019. Most importantly we need to come out to cast and defend our votes, because I don't trust those north-dominated security chiefs and INEC. Buhari has an ulterior motive for those sectional appointments earlier made.

It's we the southerners and middle belters that need to 'shine our eyes'.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by emmasege: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
freeze001:

Don't tell me you are going to fall for that. If SE and SS are treated as one block for political convenience, then there is no basis for comparing the duo with the north west which is just one of the three blocks of the old northern region. Going by your argument, we should only be comparing the 11 ministers of the south east (according to the dullard of a president) to the 19+ of the north and 6 of the south west.

The president's assertion only reflects his cerebral capacity. He has low reasoning ability and I can bet it with anyone that my primary school daughter is more intelligent than him.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by tuniski: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
emmasege:
Don't tell me you are going to fall for that. If SE and SS are treated as one block for political convenience, then there is no basis for comparing the duo with the north west which is just one of the three blocks of the old northern region. Going by your argument, we should only be comparing the 11 ministers of the south east (according to the dullard of a president) to the 19+ of the north and 6 of the south west.

The president's assertion only reflects his cerebral capacity. He has low reasoning ability and I can bet it with anyone that my primary school daughter is more intelligent than him.
Ypu are right his IQ is kindergarten's!
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by Omeokachie: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari is in his retirement home at aso rock.

He said his doctors asked him to only eat and sleep for long hours.

What else do u expect from such a helpless man?
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by coolitempa(f): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
OKDnigeria:

You believe I lack the ability to understand simple English and you are asking me to read again? Why don't you simply explain to me what Baba said?... mbok

Success is one percent luck and ninety-nine percent perseverance...try again. shocked!!! As a pointer...where did he say seven junior ministers were from the south east?
Re: Fani-kayode Blasts Buhari For Saying He Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east by OKDnigeria: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
coolitempa:

Success is one percent luck and ninety-nine percent perseverance...try again. shocked!!! As a pointer...where did he say seven junior ministers were from the south east?

“In South East, I got 198,000 votes but I have four substantive ministers and seven junior ministers from there".

It seems you are the one with comprehension problem here.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

King's Son Who Was Killed In Police Custody Undergoes Autopsy. Disturbing Photos / ''Igbo Better Off With Buhari Presidency'' - Yoruba Ronu Leadership Forum. / Ibadan Glitters And Its Fading Twin Opposite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.