Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role (51193 Views)

Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Wedding Of 60-Year-Old Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother (Official Photos) / Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by xpiranza: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
when u married u married except she lost her former husband if not she is just having a fornication partner I don't call that marriage
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
congrats
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by allaboutobed(m): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Throwback:
I thought Christianity don't allow divorce, talkless of the remarriage of a divorcee?

Christianity is its own very hypocrite from clergy to the laity.
he who is misinformed is half dead

2 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Elnino4ladies: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Is her mum a virgin?
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by gbekoilias(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Deepfreezer(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Simi s influence at work. Them no marry her all these years before the daughter became a star?

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by YoungLionken(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Who can give an answer to...

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Reedahgado(f): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Is her mum a virgin?
We have only one Mary and history won't repeat itself. grin
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by martineverest(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
tballeyy:
So. This woman still enjoy di*k at her age, sex Don't expired and is good for old school too
d tin taya me o....my mama no fit try dat nonsense o.

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Plenty of joy ma'am
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Raphaelmary(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
oya anti simi goan marry your own
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by SAINTHUD(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Throwback:
I thought Christianity don't allow divorce, talkless of the remarriage of a divorcee?

oga when you thought something,try very your thought biko. Christianity no say make people no dey reason rationally abeg. so what if the husband died? the woman can remarry. If the husband was unfaithful to her,she can and should leave....etc.
abeg unthought your thought biko.

4 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Chukazu: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Letenwam:
Early this year, there was a viral report that Ms. Jedidiah Ogunleye 'Love don't care' crooner,  Simi's mum will be getting married this January. 
Ms. Jedidiah Ogunleye and her estranged husband got separated in 1997 and she’s been single ever since. Simi’s mom who shared the testimony of her engagement at church on the eve of the New Year, said:

“I joined this church for over 20 years as a sinner I will like to say a big thank you to Pastor Sam. My desire has always been to get married. Every Sunday, I’m always ushering couples to their seat and I love to see these couples ushered into the church because marriage is something I so much desire. Getting married has always been a particular goal I rewrite every year. .com/simi-plays-chief-bridesmaid-role-mum-remarries/

As a sinner undecided. Or singer ?
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by eph12(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
tomdon:
Congra

But this kind marriage sha.
If simi is her 4th child and simi is 30, then she should be above 55! and she still craves dick this much??

Congrats, enjoy!
While you're in your mid twenties and yet to have sense.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Emerikoss: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
How old is her mom?
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by eph12(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chukazu:

As a sinner undecided. Or singer ?
Yes sinner
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by eph12(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Emerikoss:
How old is her mom?
She'll be 62 this year

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by just2endowed: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
xpiranza:
when u married u married except she lost her former husband if not she is just having a fornication partner I don't call that marriage

Wrong, as a Christian another condition for divorce is when one of the partner cheat.

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Greenback: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Throwback:

mental grin

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Chukazu: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Reedahgado:

We have only one Mary and history won't repeat itself. grin

History has already repeated itself ...I have already told my friends you are a virgin tongue
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by slim002: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
sixtus3606:
caught wink
simple english you can not correct...He was initially right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Dreamzykayz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
She's supposed to be the little bride
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by KingMicky3286: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
You mean new marry or old marriage ?

Jesus Callers is a blog created and own byEvangelist Usulo Ikechukwu Michael. It’s a channel where the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ are spread around the world.

Jesus Callers contains a lot of spirit filled words of God, messages, advice, Bible Quotes, Testimonies, Gospel Music and lots of other interesting bible related topics that will transform your life.

www.Jesuscallers.com has transformed so many lives and will continue to post more words of God to reach to the un-reached.
Please share this message to your friends and families to help them know more about Jesus Christ our savior.

For more Inquires, Visit www.jesuscallers.com or contact Jesustalk@jesuscallers.com

Share Now !!!
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na party go kill Yoruba ppl. 2 elaborate weddings for an old woman. Wonder what simi wld do during her own. Rubbish.

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Mologi(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Milf
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by jmichael259(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
There is a big difference between some church doctrines (that forbids divorce under any circumstance) and christian teaching on divorce.

Throwback:

Christianity does not "encourage" divorce. It is a horrible and alien to christianity. However, a person is free from the vow of marriage if the partner dies. Fornication is the only stated basis for divorce and remarry in the bible. Forgiveness is greatly stressed among christians. So it is a personal choice to the victim to stay on or take leave if the offender is unrepentant or a repeater.

BTW how would you judge a woman who has been abandoned or let's say separated since 2007 from a husband who most likely has moved on with a new family.

3 Likes

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Emerikoss: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
eph12:
She'll be 62 this year
Owk
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by NnamdiN: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
sixtus3606:

cache wink
hide your face oga grin no talk this kind thing for public.

1 Like

Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by sixtus3606(m): 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
NnamdiN:
hide your face oga grin no talk this kind thing for public.

now you know wink
Re: Jedidiah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother Weds. Simi Plays Chief Bridesmaid Role by Reedahgado(f): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chukazu:

History has already repeated itself ...I have already told my friends you are a virgin tongue
You can't be serious grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards / Wasiu Ayinde Acquires A Mini Cooper-S (Photo) / Buhari's Late First Wife And Their Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.