Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards (51102 Views)

Skit Maker, Murja Kunya Arrested At Kano Hotel / Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / Jay-z Reveals Why He Returned To Grammys After Previously Boycotting Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by officialwdhtvv: 3:28am On Feb 05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHuZbAe2RCY

Killer Mike has been arrested and taken away from the Grammys in handcuffs, after winning three awards.

The 48-year-old rapper won Best Rap Song and Best Rap Performance for 'Scientists & Engineers,' and the Best Rap Album for Michael.

However, shortly after he posed with his awards, the police arrived and led him out of the venue.

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) have not said why he was arrested, but The Hollywood Reporter said it was for a misdemeanor and was not related to the awards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C28u4JBvapZ/?igsh=NW01N2g2OGFhZzFy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by illicit(m): 3:43am On Feb 05
🥵

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by gaby(m): 3:50am On Feb 05
A dent on the awards.

To everyone correcting my insinuation above, I conceed. No be lie una talk oh.

* My bars so high, cops invaded the Grammys". grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by AkinPhysicist: 4:45am On Feb 05
For a misdemeanor?

WTF?

So, what if twas a felony, they would shot him dead while he's receiving the award?

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Neddstark: 4:46am On Feb 05
The police has always been very good in messing you up at your point of glory. By police, i mean all police, US police, Nigerian police, all join.

I remember Killa Mike then. Top MC with some rhythmic flows.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by papyjaypaul: 4:53am On Feb 05
I want to dedicate this award to the popo

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Benwallt(m): 5:05am On Feb 05
Neddstark:
The police has always been very good in messing you up at your point of glory. By police, i mean all police, US police, Nigerian police, all join.

If this is to be Nigerian bolice the guy will leave the venue bloodied

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by mytime24(f): 5:47am On Feb 05
Celebrite Ur award in prison with Ur prison mates

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Sabadon(m): 6:14am On Feb 05
shocked

Killer mike.....and this arrest ll make waves more than the awards won

11 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by KingLennon(m): 6:15am On Feb 05
That's a sane country. If it was Nigeria, the police would have pose for a photo with the rapper and later asked for settlement sad

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by brain54(m): 6:15am On Feb 05
"killer Mike"...

Why am I surprised?

5 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by AllahOfBlood: 6:15am On Feb 05
cheesy

Even his name is a crime
Come win three Grammy only him
If them leave am him go win everything.

The earlier the better

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Astra101: 6:16am On Feb 05
So american police dey also invade events to arrest person
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by money121(m): 6:16am On Feb 05
Ok oo
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by tishbite43: 6:17am On Feb 05
Normal parolz in the US
He was lucky they allowed him to receive the awards sef
Na God save am

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Brendaniel: 6:18am On Feb 05
Na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by KingLennon(m): 6:18am On Feb 05
mytime24:
Celebrity Ur award in prison with Ur prison mates
You sef don follow arrest English sad

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Kingrshd3: 6:19am On Feb 05
Congrats at least u won an award to show boss in the prison to your mates

8 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by malali: 6:19am On Feb 05
Dont miss the big Picture.

Successful black man in America, being humiliated.

14 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by EXLOVER(m): 6:22am On Feb 05
3 Grammy, I don’t even know him. Maybe Hall of Fame

10 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Matrix137(m): 6:24am On Feb 05
Never heard of him

5 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Lifestone(m): 6:24am On Feb 05
mytime24:
Celebrity Ur award in prison with Ur prison mates
For what offense, Misdemeanor. Somehow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Tokskob2008: 6:24am On Feb 05
Astra101:
So american police dey also invade events to arrest person
Police can effect arrest at any event as long as they have a warrant of arrest and enough evidence to tie the person to the crime..

Nigerian popo will never source for those two things but will still make the arrest anyway grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by ddippset(m): 6:25am On Feb 05
Neddstark:
Don't be surprised Killer Mike would be happy with that.

Rappers love "keeping it real"...

Rappers love jail time and sometimes bullet wounds...

But this guy don tay sha...Nor be the same Killer Mike wey dey Rocafella records way back?
Na now he wan begin win awards?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by YoungLionken(m): 6:26am On Feb 05
A country where the system works..

The other day, Burna Boy assaulted (shot) a guy because of the guy's wife, till date nothing happened. Or is it Naira Marley and Mohbad undecided...

13 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by gigabyte13: 6:26am On Feb 05
From Glory to Gutter
Police sef....
Like they all have the same training
Why nowwwwwwewwew

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by pacespot(m): 6:28am On Feb 05
Is it the misdemeanor done during the award or elsewhere before Grammy?

Will Smith embarrassing display in Oscar by slapping Criss Rock has taught everyone a lesson never to tolerate these arrogant Black Americans' misdemeanors during an award ceremony.

10 Likes

Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by Astra101: 6:29am On Feb 05
Tokskob2008:

Police can effect arrest at any event as long as they have a warrant of arrest and enough evidence to tie the person to the crime..

Nigerian popo will never source for those two things but will still make the arrest anyway grin
grin
Re: Rapper, Killer Mike Arrested At The Grammys After Winning Three Awards by deeway200(m): 6:31am On Feb 05
How can they call this a misdemeanor? Someone is arrested in such a manner and the Hollywood reporter call it a misdemeanor. Let's wait and see

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Are Currently Trending On Twitter. See Hilarious Tweets / Offset Tells Burna Boy To Check His DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.