Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

"Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina (19905 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / I Am Deeply Depressed About The Ekiti Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by VEE2010(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
The same body language that was selling PMB higher than he deserved is bringing him down beneath the balance of modulation.
Femi is just being economical with the truth. You were busy then casting aspersions on GEJ because he was alleged to have been dancing same time acclaimed chibok girls were kidnapped. Now you want us to applaud PMB for not personally reacting to the senseless killings by his kinsmen. What an insensitive statement from a supposed learned person like Femi!
I recalled how swiftly PMB react once there is a disaster in France, America or England. How come he's not doing same at home?
We were applauding you for your impressive write-ups then not knowing that, you lack the capacity to live up to what you were writing about.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by ottohan: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Humppy1:
Depression Naim go kill am
Cc dominique
Rule 22
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
why is it that whenever Fulani terrorist want to lie they will use Yoruba people as their mouthpiece ... its either they send that dwarf goat of a pastor or this adesina... yellowbar and cowardly, TUFIAKWA
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by loomer: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
This femi needs 200 strokes of cane o. Because I sure say buhari no send am this work
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by wxyz1: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
emmasege:
His son had an accident, he rushed to check him at the hospital with a promise that heads of security details attached to the boy would roll. Over 100 lives lost in Benue and Taraba in a period of one week, yet he has not paid condolense visits and inaugurated 'operation python dance or crocodile smile' to crack down on his murderous foot soldiers (Fulani terrorists). Of a truth the president is as dumb and wicked as his appointees.

Femi Adesina is a disgrace to everything he represents; first to his family and then to his alma mater (OAU), his hometown (Ipetumodu), his church (Deeper Life), and ultimately to my race (Yoruba).

Femo, just in case you or anyone close to you is reading this. The God of heaven will reward you duly for defending this evil, wicked, divisive and brain-dead man, even when it is obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf that he's the worst thing that ever happened to this nation.

The best you could've done is to tender your resignation from this man's evil government. Garba Sheu is placed ahead of you by hierarchy and yet, Bubu's camp will always send you out to go defend the bad market. In the process, you tarnish your image, that of your family, faith and race. Thought an adage says in our language that 'Ti won ba ran'yan n'ise eru, o ma nfi t'omo je' i.e. when sent on errand like a slave, you deliver the message like a child.

Apparently, Femi Adesina is one big idiot.
You are too much. Please any body that knows femi tweeter handle should send this post to him.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by ikdaddy01(m): 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
metronaija4:

Those who allege lack of empathy don’t know the president. We that work with him know him and we know how touched the president can be by things like that. Personally, I know how he feels about these killings, I know how depressed and crestfallen he has been about it. [b]The fact that he has not reacted as some other presidents would have reacted by going to the place does not mean it does not touch him. The president would rather ensure that this does not happen again, and it has reflected in things he has done. He would rather want his actions to speak for him, than mere word[/b]s.” he said

http://www.metronaija.ng/buhari-depressed-crestfallen-killings-happening-femi-adesina/

Chaiii
I feel like slapping someone. Oya receive sense!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by hedonistical: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Seenyo:
sane men turns insane within the corridors of power!
like abati, like adesina!!!
dumb asslickers!

Abati was much, much better, if you want to be objective about it.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by tete7000(m): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Who still listens to this idiot? May that depression never leave Buhari's house. The spirit of the dead will hunt him to death. Useless liars.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by mechanics(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
kennygee:
Oniro 2 of Buhari's government. Oniro 1 belongs to Lai, no one can take his place.
hahahaha.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by mechanics(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Buhari is heartless,,,.
Do you know that leaders are selected by God, and the bible tells us to pray for them, so you are not doing right by saying that.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by plainol(m): 8:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Me too, I felt depressed when Buhari set up committee instead of declaring those bastards terrorist.

He was quick to send operation phyton dance after protesters (Ipob).

I hate that man with dignity.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by ushafe(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
emmasege:
His son had an accident, he rushed to check him at the hospital with a promise that heads of security details attached to the boy would roll. Over 100 lives lost in Benue and Taraba in a period of one week, yet he has not paid condolense visits and inaugurated 'operation python dance or crocodile smile' to crack down on his murderous foot soldiers (Fulani terrorists). Of a truth the president is as dumb and wicked as his appointees.

Femi Adesina is a disgrace to everything he represents; first to his family and then to his alma mater (OAU), his hometown (Ipetumodu), his church (Deeper Life), and ultimately to my race (Yoruba).

Femo, just in case you or anyone close to you is reading this. The God of heaven will reward you duly for defending this evil, wicked, divisive and brain-dead man, even when it is obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf that he's the worst thing that ever happened to this nation.

The best you could've done is to tender your resignation from this man's evil government. Garba Sheu is placed ahead of you by hierarchy and yet, Bubu's camp will always send you out to go defend the bad market. In the process, you tarnish your image, that of your family, faith and race. Thought an adage says in our language that 'Ti won ba ran'yan n'ise eru, o ma nfi t'omo je' i.e. when sent on errand like a slave, you deliver the message like a child.

infact , a very , very big and smelling goat
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Firefire(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
emmasege:

May Eledumare bless you and yours for this wonderful post. You have made my weekend. tongue

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by richardddon: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
What do you guys expect he would say, he would protect his boss the same way Andre protected Lucious Lynn in Empire. It is sad that we have a president as this, I hope there will be a turn around soon.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
NO!... the abati of vanguard /patitos gang is an exact OPPOSITE of the one that served get. #FACT!
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Trendishine: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wetin Nigerians wan carry im depression do..act muda fuvkers..
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by brojoshua: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
A country where there is neither justice nor truth but all forms of corruption, wickedness, lack of fear of God, cheating, greed, myopia, selfishness, false Christianity, etc, then more destruction upon us in Nigeria, we will continue to go from one trouble into many more troubles, we shall never know peace. Unless we turn from our wicked ways and deeds in Nigeria for we are very wicked in Nigeria starting from the false pastors, false christains and false Christianity, the leaders such as the president, vice president, governors, senators..., captains of industries, lecturers, drivers, market people, farmers- from the greatest to the lowest, men and women, young and old, poor and rich, leaders and followers and so on. All of us having been and are very wicked still and so unless we turn from our wicked ways and wickedness, otherwise our wickedness and God also will continue to destroy us more and more even until the end. But if we repent and turn from our wicked ways to the good and right ways, then God also will forgive us, heal our land and bless us. So let almost all of us or as many of us that are wicked in Nigeria repent and turn from our /their wicked ways. For multiple woes upon / unto us for our wickedness and sins are very great before God and have grown to heaven
The president is depressed by killing, he did or can do anything about corruption, injustice, in presidency, in houses of assemblies, in judiciary... When you can not do anything about these things because you are weak and only a ceremonial president who knows only how to sign budget but fold yr hands and you are depressed because of many killing, kidnapping, ritual killing, calamities.. That is gross foolishness because if you can't do justice, righteousness, and so in a country, then you can not stop the judgment and destruction of God against a wicked people and wicked and corrupt evil country

great and l
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Ken4Christ: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
metronaija4:
Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says President Buhari, has been depressed and crestfallen over all the killings that have been happening in some states. Speaking in an interview with Channels TV on Friday January 19th, Adesina said those accusing President Buhari of not showing empathy to victims of the various crisis particularly in Benue state, do not know him.

Those who allege lack of empathy don’t know the president. We that work with him know him and we know how touched the president can be by things like that. Personally, I know how he feels about these killings, I know how depressed and crestfallen he has been about it. The fact that he has not reacted as some other presidents would have reacted by going to the place does not mean it does not touch him. The president would rather ensure that this does not happen again, and it has reflected in things he has done. He would rather want his actions to speak for him, than mere words.” he said

http://www.metronaija.ng/buhari-depressed-crestfallen-killings-happening-femi-adesina/

Lies from the very pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
emmasege:

You have said it all bro you have ..

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Marvelousjohn: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
The president is too slow on reacting to pressing national issues.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by thunderbabs: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Plz, tell dt man to shut da hell up. Political statement... Who still falls for that? Abi he's depressed coz he is denied in d oza room undecided
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by TalkingBird: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
It does not depend on man to rule his fellow man.

Man needs to sleep and rest very well. Have you been on calls for most of the time? having to battle with anxious moments, everyone looking up to you? Getting blamed for all failures etc. Then he soddenly grows gray hair and looks weak for lack of rest. unless he is not working but sleeping, he must deteriorates fast and faster indeed.

Any one who loves you will say please take some rest and let the heavy burden go.

Man not to rule his fellow man! That is the truth.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by badesco(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Femi Adeshina the puppet, you are big liar..
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by AceVentura: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why isn't he dead from the depression?

This cattle rearer should drop dead already.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Greenback: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Indeed. I guess hes also depressed over his hausa/fulani soldiers killing unarmed protesters.

Heartless soul
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Weareone202: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Noting wen person no go hear from these people
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Empiror: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
How can you feel sad when you score highest marks in your core-course?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by kabarka(m): 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
This Femi Adesina angers me so much...
Feminine Adesina does not know whom he is defending.his eye will clear by the time its too late.For how long will PMB feel our pain?
He came to power to feel our pain,abi?
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by kayalcomp: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
emmasege:

A very touching true talk my brother. Egbon Femi must u defend bad because u are eating or getting ur daily bread under it. It is said he who pays the piper dictsate the tone. Bi ise ba fe ba reputation yin je. E
resign.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by searay(m): 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
four stages of President Buhari.
In 2016 #Sai Baba
In 2017 #Kai Baba
In 2018 #Why Baba
In 2019 #Bye Baba
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by zoedew: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Little wonder at his inaction. It is symptomatic of the depressed to do nothing since depression mesmerises!
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Mariangeles(f): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
kabarka:

Feminine Adesina does not know whom he is defending.his eye will clear by the time its too late.For how long will PMB feel our pain?
He came to power to feel our pain,abi?
My brother I tire o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members In Bamako, Mali Ahead Of Nigeria - IPOB Court Case (Photos) / Bayelsa Guber: Court Sacks APC Candidate, Sylva / We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.