Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

"Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina (19915 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / I Am Deeply Depressed About The Ekiti Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by lereinter(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
na the depression go wound him
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by godofuck231: 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Please stop killing the cows Bubu is depressed
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by AmTruth: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
The destiny and purpose in life of some Nairalanders is Insults and Abuses. No wonder they can't do without insulting and abusing in their morning comments and also in their closing comments before they sleep. Always fulfiling their destiny and purpose in life of insults and abuses.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by brookz: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is not an Excuse pls.

If the C in C is Depressed, what will we the Citizenry say??

Eh mabinu, do the Needful pls before is too Late sir.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Mp3mack: 1:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Adesina, seem the only way(ona) you si is that your lying mouth.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Dayoara: 3:02am On Jan 21, 2018
We can see it actions speak volume of him been depressed.... That's why he put on sack clothes and ashes on his head.

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Escobar7(m): 3:35am On Jan 21, 2018
Femi Adesina, this guy is really having a hard explaining the actions and inactions of PMB.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Rockyrascal(m): 5:26am On Jan 21, 2018
He is depressed, and he still have joy to take pictures

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by supereagle(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2018
JONATHAN SPEAKS OUT...

I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan-

- Former President, Goodluck Jonathan has replied his critics who accused him of handing over a nation at the verge of collapse to his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari.

- Jonathan recounted the achievements of his government to include, handing over a country that produced the richest man in Africa.

- Jonathan said, “I took over a Nigeria that was the second largest economy in Africa with a GDP of $270.5 billion in 2009,

- I handed over a Nigeria that had grown to become the largest economy in Africa and the 24th largest economy in the World with a GDP of $574 billion.

- I handed over dollar exchange rate of N187 per Dollar official rate in our banks, compared to their N360 now official rate for a Dollar

-“I inherited a Nigeria in which the trains were not working, and handed over a Nigeria in which citizens can safely travel by trains again.

- I also inherited a country where illiteracy rate particularly in the Northern part was alarming.

- I handed over a country where every state in the North and indeed all the states had a Federal University. I inherited a country where there was total infrastructural decay in all the unity schools and colleges of education.

- But I handed over a country with massive infrastructural improvement in almost higher institutions.

- I inherited a country where agricultural inputs and production were almost zero.

- But I handed over a country where a bag of rice was sold for N6,500 to N7000.

- My regime since the establishment of ecological fund office did more irrigation dams in the North and other parts of the country than other subsequent administrations put together.

- I inherited epileptic fuel supplies resulting to endless queues at the filling stations. I maintained despite enormous challenges of fuel subsidies and handed over a relatively stable fuel regime and also at a managed local price of N87 per litre.

- I inherited a Nigeria that was a net importer of cement, and handed over a Nigeria that is a net exporter of cement.

- In 2009 the richest Nigerian was the 5th richest man in Africa, but I handed over a Nigeria that produced the richest man in Africa.

- The former President further stated " I inherited a country where people were almost losing hope on the credibility of its electoral process but I noticed that democracy will continue to grow in the African continent if leaders value the process of elections more than the product of the process. I handed over electoral process that engendered fairness in its conduct and conclusiveness ".

- He said, “Even in the 2015 general elections in my country, Nigeria, there was potential for major crisis if I was not a President duly elected by the will of the people.

- “The campaigns leading to the elections almost polarized the country into Christian vs Muslims and North vs South divide.

- Most World leaders were worried that our elections will result into major crisis.
Some pundits even from here in the United States said that those elections would spell the end of Nigeria and that we would cease to exist as a nation because of the polls.

- That is where the leadership question comes into play.

- As a leader that was duly elected by the people, I considered the people’s interest first.

- How do I manage my people to avoid killings and destruction of properties?

- With the interest of the people propelling all the decisions I took, we were able to sail through.

- Indeed, we sailed through because I refused to interfere with the independence of the Independent National Electoral Commission, 'INEC', having appointed a man I had never met in my life to run it. We sailed through because I maintained and still believe that my personal ambition, interest is not worth the blood of any single Nigerian.

- My philosophy was simple. For elections to be credible, I as a leader, must value the process more than the product of the process. And the citizens must have confidence in the electoral body.

- Pls circulate it for them to know. The deceit is getting too much

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by DonBobes(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2018
Dis man is a BIG BASTARD
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Mahatma10(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2018
Support SIAM Foundation

metronaija4:
Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says President Buhari, has been depressed and crestfallen over all the killings that have been happening in some states. Speaking in an interview with Channels TV on Friday January 19th, Adesina said those accusing President Buhari of not showing empathy to victims of the various crisis particularly in Benue state, do not know him.

Those who allege lack of empathy don’t know the president. We that work with him know him and we know how touched the president can be by things like that. Personally, I know how he feels about these killings, I know how depressed and crestfallen he has been about it. The fact that he has not reacted as some other presidents would have reacted by going to the place does not mean it does not touch him. The president would rather ensure that this does not happen again, and it has reflected in things he has done. He would rather want his actions to speak for him, than mere words.” he said

http://www.metronaija.ng/buhari-depressed-crestfallen-killings-happening-femi-adesina/

Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Alanzazani: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2018
The level of insecurity in Nigeria now is alarming . Kidnapping, fulanis herdsmen, cultists, Boko Haram, hunger and general lawlessness.

Being depressed is not the quality of a real leader. This is the time to fold your sleeves and get dirty. Time to work. But our leader well rather throw his hand up in frustration nagging, complaining and blaming everything but himself. Refusing to accept responsibility. Since he can't handle the heat he should get out of the kitchen
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by chiteny(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2018
metronaija4:
Special Adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, says President Buhari, has been depressed and crestfallen over all the killings that have been happening in some states. Speaking in an interview with Channels TV on Friday January 19th, Adesina said those accusing President Buhari of not showing empathy to victims of the various crisis particularly in Benue state, do not know him.

Those who allege lack of empathy don’t know the president. We that work with him know him and we know how touched the president can be by things like that. Personally, I know how he feels about these killings, I know how depressed and crestfallen he has been about it. The fact that he has not reacted as some other presidents would have reacted by going to the place does not mean it does not touch him. The president would rather ensure that this does not happen again, and it has reflected in things he has done. He would rather want his actions to speak for him, than mere words.” he said

http://www.metronaija.ng/buhari-depressed-crestfallen-killings-happening-femi-adesina/

So depressed that he could not even utter a word about it in years! Oh, i pity him. Let he fly back to London to treat his depression.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 21, 2018
Can Sum1 Dat Is Depressed Be Having Dinner With Apc Members In Aso Rock
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Codes151(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is frustrating!!

This people have no plan for our future o
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by CloudResident(m): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Even the devil must be jealous at the dexterity with which the fool spew out these lies
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by Goodmoney: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mr special assistant, even aiSha buHari knows you are lying. But shaaaà continue.
Re: "Buhari Has Been Depressed About All The Killings Happening''- Femi Adesina by TijaniAbu: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
God punish Buhari. God is punishing Buhari. God should punish Buhari more. Evil dictator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Granted "Self Bail" After Honoring Police Invitation / NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election / Atiku, Obi, Tinubu To Speak On Economic Blueprint For Nigeria At LCCI Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.