Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

"He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid (1106 Views)

“Why Is Wizkid So Lean?” – Fans Express Concern Over Wizkid’s Health / Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) / Davido Reacts To Jim Iyke Picking Him Over Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Singer Skales has gushes about Star Boy Wizkid after a fans asked him to swallow his pride and accept Wizkid as his boss.

Fan wrote: "I Advice @youngskales to swallow his f*cking pride and blood he is having for the LIVING LEGEND @wizkidayo and accept star boy is the boss...be kind to your old friend"

Skales Replied: "He is a legend a genius and my bro for life"

Skales and Wizkid were once label mates signed to singer Banky W’s record label Empire Mates Entertainment.
Skales and Wizkid recorded collaborative songs out of the EME’s 2012 compilation album such as ‘Baddest boy’
which also had Banky W on the record, and ‘Get down tonight’ also featuring Banky W
among others.

The pair later would move on at separate times from EME, Wizkid leaving first in 2014
over contractual fall outs and Skales followed suit later in the same year.

Skales is now signed to Baseline Music and Wizkid is running with his Starboy imprint while also signing a multi-album release
deal with Sony Music RCA.

https://twitter.com/youngskales/status/954720614799077376

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/20/he-is-a-legend-a-genius-and-my-bro-for-life-singer-skales-gushes-over-wizkid/

Re: "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by Gomd: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
I dedicate FTC to Oyin grin
Re: "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
lalasticlala md44 ishilove
Re: "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by NairalandCS(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Skales don suffer.
Re: "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by hacmond(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wizzy
Re: "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by Threebear(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Legend maybe? We'll see in ten years time.

Brother for life? Nobi same mama must born so OK o!

Genius? Omole jati jati, Thunder fire you there. You don see his unliag result?

I've discovered stupidity is the only thing that can make skales blow, so let's add more on top the one he already has.
Re: "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:
Legend maybe? We'll see in ten years time.

Brother for life? Nobi same mama must born so OK o!

Genius? Omole jati jati, Thunder fire you there. You don see his unliag result?

I've discovered stupidity is the only thing that can make skales blow, so let's add more on top the one he already has.
The boy can feed his parents, he has wikipedia page, he has so many hit songs and videos. Travel to so many countries.

bro can we know you? let's see your photos
Re: "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by Threebear(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
The boy can feed his parents, he has wikipedia page, he has so many hit songs and videos. Travel to so many countries.

bro can we know you? let's see your photos
Keep your gay paw off my mention.
Re: "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by Shakushaku1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Threebear:

Keep your gay paw off my mention.

Gay? But u Jus jerked off at the mention of wizkid
Re: "He Is A Legend A Genius And My Bro For Life" - Singer Skales Gushes Over Wizkid by Threebear(m): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Gay? But u Jus jerked off at the mention of wizkid
Ewwwww

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Recovers His Stolen '30 Billion Gang' Chain After Couple Of Calls / Watch Simi Singing Adekunle Gold's Latest Song; 'IRE' / See Photo Of Family Of Four That Took Pictures With Lions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.