Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) (39708 Views)

IPOB Women Protest In Owerri Over Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabouts. Photos / Why Gov. Ikpeazu, Senator Abaribe Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts – Pan-igbo Yout / Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by jayson87: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Igbos are fools, why are they carrying US and Isreal flags. This guys don't care about your shithole region that has nothing to offer the world

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
NIGERIA IS ON FULL SWINGS TOWARDS DISINTEGRATION.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by fredpeter(m): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
GoroTango:
I wonder why all these IPOB terrorist like to waste their time doing the same thing over and over again, and yet still expecting different results. Nnamdi Kanu is either in hiding or in the belly of the python and no amount of street protests is going to change that. And by the way, isn't IPOB supposed to be a terrorist organization? Why aren't the police and DSS arresting those miscreants?

sorry to say but I think you have brain pain how can label these harmless people terrorist and call Fulani devils herdsmen between the two groups who has killed more people. Go for brain scan

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by BAILMONEY: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
spartan117:

I weep for my country when I see people like this embarassed
E BE LIKE SAY YOU JUST JOIN NAIRALAND BROSsad YARIMO WEY YOU DEY WASTE YOUR SALIVA ONTOP IS AN UNREPENTANT ISLAMIC JIHADIST

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
When python starts dancing.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
So what's the purpose of the Israeli an American flags they are carrying? Why do we always behave like slaves?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why are certain goons in the wasteful shithole called Nigeria hellishly terrified on instance of disintegration? There good people in the geographical expression known as Nigeria who determined to breakaway from Nigeria. It is humanly important to grant these people their fundamental right of association.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by yourgraceisi: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Pray for nigeria
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Pls which Nnamadi Kanu are they talking About
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by tiger28: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Did i jusy see a jewish flag??after the jews SEVERALLY denied Igbos?na by force?? This is a CLASSIC example of when ppl dont know themselves. "A river which doesn't know its origin will surely dry up"

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Alariiwo: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
jayson87:
Igbos are fools, why are they carrying US and Isreal flags. This guys don't care about your shithole region that has nothing to offer the world

GBAM!!

They have absolutely nothing to offer.. I just laugh at their stupidity.

If not for Nigeria, they'd all be dead by now.

Their region's IGR can't even complete their second Niger bridge in 10 years. Unproductive, wretched and helpless mofos feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
SEE THE LARGE CROWD OF PEOPLE VIEWING THIS TOPIC. ALL OUT OF FEAR OF IPOB

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Odingo1: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

GBAM!!

Their region's IGR can't even complete their second Niger bridge in 10 years. Unproductive, wretched and helpless mofos feeling funky.
grin grin grin grin grin grin, but they said that they want to be on their own with their good for nothing region. tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by kernel505: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
yarimo:
Mumu people. Why displaying flags of some countries undecided? Or are you scared of PYTHON? grin

Terrorist, you think people don't know you, right? Your brothers are Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen global terrorists.

Why is Boko Haram using Saudi Arabia flags, ijdiots.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by yarimo(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You never cease to disappoint
Yeyerimo undecided

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by yarimo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
spartan117:

I wasn't referring to the ipob I was referring to that dude yarimo who follows this devilish government like a zombie

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by yarimo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
BAILMONEY:
E BE LIKE SAY YOU JUST JOIN NAIRALAND BROSsad YARIMO WEY YOU DEY WASTE YOUR SALIVA ONTOP IS AN UNREPENTANT ISLAMIC JIHADIST

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by saraki2019(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
this people should be arrested, is ipob no longer a terrorist organjsation?
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari has fall my hands big time. His cluelessness amazes me.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by bionixs: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
2lateBiafra:

BASTERD, I NO GET YOUR TIME, VERY WE WILL DEPORT YOU TO ISREAL.....!
at your age,see how you reason . Meanwhile, is BASTERD an English word or spanish?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Greenback: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
yarimo:
Mumu people. Why displaying flags of some countries undecided? Or are you scared of PYTHON?
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
yarimo:
Mumu people. Why displaying flags of some countries undecided? Or are you scared of PYTHON? grin
you have been asking dia where about, oyia see dem

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Unclerukus: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
The army has killed him and buried him secretly. Don't disturb yourselves.
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Greenback: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

GBAM!!

they are unproductive,helpless and wretched buh u keep sending military after them whenever they wanna leave..aint u ashamed?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin angry sad wink grin wink cheesy cool PYTHONS. where una dey
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Akpa133(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Fake news rented crowd they should produce kanu
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by africanjapan(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
I rili dnt understand y we tend to increase d level of hatered btw each oda simply because of Ethnicity, y cant we juz understand that ethnicity is mere ideology inherited frm defendant dead n gone several yeas ago. Try to imagine our forefathers who migrated In search for greener pastures, many years ago when communication was poor, lets say he is ibo n den migrated to the north n has lost contact with his origin his kids had to get married to Aisha, lukman, etc you are now his disendants probably bearing Tanko n all u say is that the problm of this country is the Ibos dnt u think u r shoting urself in d leg. Now lets look at this My example i am frm core southeast frm Ojukwu twn. I was born in the north schooled in d north n migrated to d southwest Whr i now wk, now im getting to 40 n wud probably spend all my life away frm the SE now i understand both d language n culture of the hausas as well as d yorubas n d ibos so of what importance wud it b if i struggle for power to b in d SE hu d pwa help. Today most of we young ppl lose it cos in the nearest future according to projections there wud b no longer rural settlement we wud all b living in urban settin n d issue ethnicity wud die a natural death all we wud nid for a leader is one hu wud deliver n there wud no longer b state of origin on any form to fill but state of residence. Youths wise up! we cud even nominate one of us n form a party here n now campaign come 2019 we shall win n rule our world in a manner we most desire. Instead of insults frm each oda dat takes us no whr while our leaders r busy smiling on our hard earned tax n scheming new tactics to extort d poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by bizhop01: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is in Jerusalem enjoying
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
hucienda:
To defeat any ideology is very difficult.

That's just the truth

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Badonasty:

The flags they carry always makes me laugh...wetin concern Israel or USA with Biafra
Attache by force. They tried that with the Niger delta and got rejected. They are scumbag miscreants
Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
victorazy:

until u learn how to spell very well, I won't take u serous.......
And you don't even know how to spell 'serious'

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Alariiwo:

GBAM!!

See madness, you denied them for restructure When their what to govern themselve with they God giving human resources and you are still crying for them not to pullout from your shithole country called nigeria. You suppose to be happy if your brain is good. Jeromi like you

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari / Saraki Foils Move To Nullify Ekweremadu's Election As Deputy Senate President.. / Presidency Probes Death Of Tortured Inmate Over Patience Jonathan’s $3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.