Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari (39651 Views)

COVID-19: Senator Biyi Durojaiye Is Dead / Abdulkadir Jimoh Dies Of Pneumonia, "Not COVID-19" / For Many In Katsina, Banditry Is The Major Challenge, Not COVID-19 – Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by TeeBabss(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2020
A Senator representing Oyo North senatorial district in Oyo State, Andulfatai Buhari has said that he was not convinced that Governor Seyi Makinde actually contracted COVID- 19 and tested negative after five days, saying that he must have had ordinary dry catarrh.

Buhari, who said this during an interview in Ibadan, insisted that he believed so going by non-chalant manner he had been treating the pandemic with the partial lockdown the state had been observing since its breakout in March.

Buhari said: “When you compare the decision of Governor el-Rufai and Governor Bala of Bauchi and that of Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo who all claimed they tested positive to coronavirus, the truth of the matter in my own opinion is that Governor Seyi Makinde only had catarrh and not coronavirus.

“I said this because if he actually had coronavirus, he would not be taking such porous decisions about the issue. “After the first, second and third test, Governor Rufai said he would never wish what he went through for his worst enemy, and that he was in hell in the first five days of his treatment. The first five days that was supposed to be the worst period throughout the world was when our own governor dramatically came back and said he was already tested negative.

“Our governor said that he was tested but the NCDC said publicly on Channels Television that they were not the one that tested Governor Makinde. He was tested probably by Professor Temitope Alonge.

“In the whole world today, my governor has gone into the Guinness Book of Record as the only person who contracted coronavirus and within five days came out and in seven days he had started having meeting with his Exco.

“We need to lock down and know the people we are testing. We need total lockdown in Oyo. I am even averse to some senior cadre of civil servants resuming work at the Secretariat. “It is not yet time for that. We didn’t do lockdown and so we don’t know the real number of people already affected. “Governor Makinde needs to up his game in consonance with the reality on ground.”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/i-believe-makinde-only-had-dry-catarrh-not-covid-19-senator-buhari/

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by gasparpisciotta: 12:15pm On May 08, 2020
Share if you agree with Senator Buhari

47 Likes 283 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by TeeBabss(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2020
That's highly insensitive, and one of the reasons some people don't believe COVID is real.
Shouldn't have been a senator

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by IJOBA2: 3:14pm On May 08, 2020
THE SINATORS NAME IS BULLHARY

I REST MY CASE

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by James604: 3:14pm On May 08, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Addme: 3:22pm On May 08, 2020
If truly he recovered in 5 days,that's definitely not Corona.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by MasterKernel: 3:22pm On May 08, 2020
It hurts to notice that African leaders are beast in human flesh. Mr. Senator didn't give any reasonable palliatives from the bogus salaries and allowance he has been receiving.

So... The good people of Oyo should stay home without food? Humans will rather die of COVID 19 than hunger.
80% of Oyo aren't feeding well, but you want them to sit back.

Let's forget party, religious affiliation and ethnicity and be objective for once in the face of this pandemic.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by neoclassical: 3:54pm On May 08, 2020
Buhari again?

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Top1gun: 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
Why not go n remove him as senator now

TeeBabss:
That's highly insensitive, and one of the reasons some people don't believe COVID is real.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Goldenboy10(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
neoclassical:
Buhari again?
I wonder oo

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by foyeks2001(f): 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
Okay now
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
Lol
This country is full of clowns and jesters. grin
The guinness world record part really got me laughing.
I really envy this guy's immune system that helped him to recover that fast.

Meanwhile we sell genuine lands and houses within estates at various locations across Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by drLammy(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
Buhari again??

It seems the foolery runs in the name

Not disappointed,Not Suprised

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Kharol1234: 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
dried cataar grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
Lol@Dry catarrh

Our governor said that he was tested but the NCDC said publicly on Channels Television that they were not the one that tested Governor Makinde. He was tested probably by Professor Temitope Alonge.

“In the whole world today, my governor has gone into the Guinness Book of Record as the only person who contracted coronavirus and within five days came out and in seven days he had started having meeting with his Exco. 
Can you just imagine,!
Nigeria, a country of abracadabra.

Na so Seyi take enter Guinness Book of Corona!

Maaaaddddd oooooo shocked shocked

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
So there is another Buhari in senate
No wonder...
My friend do u knw Igbo is not holding any position in Nigeria frm number 1-10. cry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Juell(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
grin which one is "dry cattarrh again? I've only heard of dry cough.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by KingAzubuike(f): 4:02pm On May 08, 2020
There are extremely little cases of covid 19 in Nigeria. NCDC are just using the opportunity to siphon money and donations. Most reported cases are mere malaria and typhoid and I have proof. They don't even need to tell practitioners to diagnose malaria as Corona virus, the test kits will do the job. Symptoms of Corona virus are similar to malaria and when the fake test kits that have been diagnosing goats and pawpaw leaves positive is used on a malaria patient, it'll simply test positive for Corona virus as usual.

Malaria itself is a very deadly disease to the western world compared to Africa. Reason they have extremely high death rates from covid 19 because they are very similar.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Olarewaju89: 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
Even the Corona test kits test positive, so nothing new anymore. US, Italy, Spain.. Etc suffering from 'Corona virus pandemic' . Here in Nigeria we're suffering from *malaria parasites Scam-demic*. Pls, nobody should ask me any question, I'm not feeling fine o. grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by justi40(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
TeeBabss:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/i-believe-makinde-only-had-dry-catarrh-not-covid-19-senator-buhari/
It has really been politicized, instead of the senator should be happy he recovers quickly he is here saying otherwise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by MosayA: 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
Lol.
Wetin Adamu no go see for gate? grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by oyewale0001(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
It is well
Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Revere27: 4:03pm On May 08, 2020
Make baba go contact am naa and we would know if it is dry catarrh or covid-19 !!! undecided undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by ednut1(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2020
TeeBabss:
who has recovered from corona in 5 days without treatment Answer the question bro

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by toluleke(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2020
Lockdown that will still be violated why will he then stress him self moreover the cases in Oyo are even few compared to places totally lockdown. Seyi Makinde is considerate compared to other governors that sees the COVid issues as a looting channel

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by gaby(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2020
Lol

So una wan still fight over who get the original COVID and fake COVID?

Nothing una no dey fight over.

Power, positions, money, women, and now COVID.

Kolo insensitive people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by Funlag: 4:05pm On May 08, 2020
I just pity oyo state people..a state of over 5 million population and as at yesterday they are yet to test up to a thousand yet d governor didn't declare lockdown embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Only Had Dry Catarrh, Not COVID-19 – Senator Andulfatai Buhari by soft101: 4:05pm On May 08, 2020
Which one is dry catarrh again?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confirmation Of Rotimi Amaechi And Other Ministerial Nominees / Wike Hosts Yari, Abacha’s Son In Rivers (Photos) / Tinubu Visits Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu In Her Husband's Home In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.