Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/18 (659 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/18 by dallyemmy: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/18 by dallyemmy: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, January 21, 2018) - CONTENDING FOR THE FAITH

1.Thank you, Father, for the salvation and redemption of my soul, from eternal destruction.

2.Thank you, Jesus, for your blood which you shed, on the cross, for the propitiation of my sin.

3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, fill me with divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding, that cannot be matched or equalled, by any worldly or satanic wisdom, in Jesus' name.

5.Holy Spirit of God, provide me with ready answers, to every question, argument or verbal attack, against my faith in Christ, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to fight the good fight of faith and help me to finish my course, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace and the courage to defend the interest of your kingdom, to my utmost best, whenever, the enemies of the cross are on the loose, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me never be silent or ashamed of my faith and calling; empower me to speak up for Christ or speak against opposition to His person or principles, when it matters most, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every attempt of the enemies of the cross to steal, to kill and to destroy my faith in Christ, be thwarted and scattered, by the hosts of heaven, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, help me to nurture, grow and preserve my faith in Christ, through daily study and witnessing of the word, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, empower me by your grace, to witness and preach the gospel, to at least, one person, daily, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, surround Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, and his entire family, with your fire; let any evil arrow targeted against any of them, go back to sender, automatically, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Being Born Again Won’t Stop Me From Doing Crazy Things – Charly Boy / Why Is Christmas Always 25th December But Easter Date Changes Yearly? Pics / Understanding The Power Of Praise – Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.