Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,663 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113726 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaksmillioniar: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
Damfostopper:
so ur following all the f monikers on nairaland even the guys using female profile ....

it is finished
dont say dat i follow only d girls
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
eyinjuege:

I dont agree with her methods, but i just see her as a tigress protecting its cubs.
She's been very silejt on social media all these years, not because she's dumb or can't process thougjts and write them. No, she's probably just a quiet person. If the tickets were for Kanu, she probably wouldn't have poke nosed.
The ticket(s) were for her son(s). Who knows how long those boys have been daydreaming about the game, told all their friends they're going for the game with their dad. Football is major for boys (even girls) especially in Europe/UK. Imahine the diasppointment that an uncle just came from nowhere to disrupt their plans. Who knows how long those tickets have been bought? Maybe even months, and there are probably no more tickets otherwise kanu would have bought Ogbonna another one.
She has a responsibility towards her children, and youll be surprised to see the most quiet mouse turn into a tigress in 'protecting' her children.
I dont support the public noise she just made btw. But not everyone can be more matured in handling things. Ogbonna probably still sees her and acts towards her as the smallie they married from the village to better her life, and that will take her anger towards him on another level.
I don't know and don't believe in speculation.
The question is what has she achieved, in the immediate term by this action and what will she achieve by it in the medium to long term.

If I was interested in speculation I would say Kanu probably spends on her relatives too. I simply don't know and it is not relevant to the matter at hand. I have never seen Nigeria women complain when their own family benefit from their husband's largesse.
The Yoruba say beheading is not the right cure for a headache .
The implication of what she has done inYoruba culture is akin to disowning the brother.
The subtext looks like a struggle for Kanu'so wealth before his demise. Even at that this strategy is impulsive and naive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by InvertedHammer: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
omonnakoda:

You are free to support her, that is your right but do not try and dress it up in rationality unless you have some other information that the rest of us don't have. If it is for more than Leeds United ticket we would like to know and what actually happened with this ticket,
Did he steal it.
My guess is you are projecting yourself psychologicallyi into the situation and are on a campaign against all leeches everywhere
This is no different from getting psychologically involved in a film as if it were real and then you start to literally hate one of the characters forgetting that it is a film
/
Nope.

Nigerians and awufu are like 5 and 6. I know the "my brother is rich" mentality. It is never enough. A bottled up anger and frustration pop at the slightest of all provocations. We can tell that it is not about the tickets. Amara is venting after years of suppressing her anger.

The best thing a man can do for himself is to go out there and hustle whether the mother, father or siblings are rich.

/

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Nope.

Nigerians and awufu are like 5 and 6. I know the "my brother is rich" mentality. It is never enough. A bottled up anger and frustration pop at the slightest of all provocations. We can tell that it is not about the tickets. Amara is venting after years of suppressing her anger.

The best thing a man can do for himself is to go out there and hustle whether the mother, father or siblings are rich.

/
This thread is not about Nigerians but a named individual.
As such all your philosophy is not useful in a specific case without facts and the right to reply.
The only fact on the table is about a ticket.
There is no adjudicator with a brain that can listen to the facts and find for the woman.
Your argument is akin to saying the Fulani herdsmen must have been provoked well maybe they were but if we accept that they did the killings the onus is on them to justify.
Ogbonna does not have to justify himself,the onus is on the person who came out to call him names to justify her behaviour to the public. . That is natural justice. Any fair member of the public should not be speculating but should pay attention to FACTS.
Did he steal the ticket? What exactly is her complaint? That her husband gave him the ticket or that he stole them?
How do you know Amara is venting after years of suppressing anger?Anger at what? Is she your associate?
You are just projecting yourself into the story psychologically . Do you have information we don't have?

The other party to this of course is Kanu himself what does this do to his brand? Does it help.
At the end of the day they will have to reconcile I hope but this will be very hard to repair.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by oruma19: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Its common amongst the ibos. The wives assume some kind of powers over the man that I dont understand. Con try am for delta state urhobo, Ijaw or itshekiri man make u see fire...ur papa house de call u b dat. Stupid Amara. Who were u before kanu married u? Idiot asshole. Disgracing ur brother in-law in puBlic. She must not go unpurnished for this act. Ahhhh, she must be punished. If I we're ogbonna, I will make it a point of duty to bring the best babes all over the world to Bleep KANU so that Amara will see ahe's notin. Bleep Amara.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by trendymarseey(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
[well said.q cryuote author=Gruvychuky post=64373491]
When your brothers and sisters definitely get married then you will understand. Its like saying your father values his brothers more than your mother his wife[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by trendymarseey(f): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
What about ur siblings and their spouses?? Will ur siblings do same? I mean place u above their spouses.
Shikena:

Thank you. Some people think real life is some Nollywood movie. I respect the wives/mothers but blood is blood. My wife is not my blood. I will protect her always but she can never be above my blood my siblings. My siblings can never cease being my siblings no matter their shortcomings but we can’t say the same about a wife. A lot of water already passed under the bridge before I became husband material and my siblings were there.

Amara may have been the perfect wife till this moment but at this point she has successfully disgraced her husband’s entire family!
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by trendymarseey(f): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
God bless you! You've made too much sense.
jmoore:
It sounds ridiculous to hear some folks saying family related by blood comes first before the wife.

Let me ask you one question. Your father, does he value his siblings (your uncles) more than your mother(your mom)?

Answer this in your heart.

If you want to treat your wife like an outcast, better not marry.

For the topic, there will always be a limit to what we can handle. Amara got fed up, and it is only natural for her to react that way.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Preyetonye(m): 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
I hope all those igbotic bigots will see this one, since na Igbo vs Igbo dem go wan sweet tongue am
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
frozen70:

You should be ashamed of yourself and you are a disgrace to you family for trying or planning to rub your mum, because she is not educated she made sure that you were educated by sending you to school and the pay back is to rob her. Continue karma is waiting for you
You sound naive!
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by oblaak(m): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shot up dont let me get mad at u
Write well Mr man. It's shut not shot, ewu. Na eme ka nkita bi na ofia

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:

You sound naive!
Not just naive but a hypocrite.
How many people can say they never stole money at home or lied to take money off their parents in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by InvertedHammer: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
omonnakoda:

This thread is not about Nigerians but a named individual.
As such all your philosophy is not useful in a specific case without facts and the right to reply.
The only fact on the table is about a ticket.
There is no adjudicator with a brain that can listen to the facts and find for the woman.
Your argument is akin to saying the Fulani herdsmen must have been provoked well maybe they were but if we accept that they did the killings the onus is on them to justify.
Ogbonna does not have to justify himself,the onus is on the person who came out to call him names to justify her behaviour to the public. . That is natural justice. Any fair member of the public should not be speculating but should pay attention to FACTS.
Did he steal the ticket? What exactly is her complaint? That her husband gave him the ticket or that he stole them?
How do you know Amara is venting after years of suppressing anger?Anger at what? Is she your associate?
You are just projecting yourself into the story psychologically . Do you have information we don't have?

The other party to this of course is Kanu himself what does this do to his brand? Does it help.
At the end of the day they will have to reconcile I hope but this will be very hard to repair.

/
Silence is consent.

Did you hear Kanu write a rebuttal? Remember that this is not the first time she called Ogbonna out.

Kanu's brand? Let them worry about that. Are you in Ogbonna's shoes? You seem to take his treatment personal.

/

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Silence is consent.

Did you hear Kanu write a rebuttal? Remember that this is not the first time she called Ogbonna out.

Kanu's brand? Let them worry about that. Are you in Ogbonna's shoes? You seem to take his treatment personal.

/
So he should write a rebuttal
is that what a sensible man would do if he does not consent?
There is no sense in what you have just posted.
Even if he was to do that it is early days ,there is plenty of time but that is what a small man or one who reasons like a woman would do.
Kanu has no business responding to what is clearly a childish tantrum.

When Obasanjo's children were making allegations against him did he join issue with them publicly?
In your logical world that means consent. Your reasoning is emotional and lacks manly clarity
A man in control of his household can never respond to that statement publicly rather the woman should me made to apologise and retract the statement in the same medium
Quite how Kanu can consent to a statement that ridicules him is strange logic.
No one knows the other people and Kanu is not helped by this outburst rather it wounds his image
Funny dude trying to turn the table.
It is too late for that now. You are the one on a campaign against leeches and projecting your personal drama into the story saying how she exploded because of years of frustration. WHO is taking it personal? grin

I have no interest in any of them but maintaining our values. I don't believe people should bring a matter like this to the public.
The only thing presented is Leeds United ticket and the reaction seems way out of proportion.
If anything the real victim is Kanu because he is the one we know. The other two are defined by Kanu
Mathematicians would say they are functions of Kanu and so if anything he is the one I sympathise with
My position is we do not need to know this. This is part and parcel of marriage in our culture. Other cultures have their own peculiar issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by ADRIAN88(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
So??
Today! I pray for the unrivalled joy that accompanies tatafo gist into your life!

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Elexdallas(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
olatunjithomas:
A grown up man like him. he should be flogged naked... undecided undecided

you made this woman curse you in Yoruba.. haaa

you are completely finished bro

grab a life.

the wife mumu pass
no woman on earth dare talk to my bro dat way over a stupid ticket
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by mpowa(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry
If you really believe this trash you typed I pity your wife and the future of your immediate family...The most disturbing thing is that so many fools liked it... A moment of silence for the Nigerian youths.

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Respect55(m): 12:15am On Jan 22, 2018
dollyjoy:
You again. lol
Wetin I do u
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Gamesmart: 12:21am On Jan 22, 2018
FTBOY:

it is very possible? just that? what if amara is just being arrogant? and who said ogbonna is not equally rich, even if not as rich as his elder brother?

y'all forming feminists and women empowerment association on nairaland are just funny.

shaking my personal head.

Who said Ogbonna is not even richer than Bill Gates?
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by InvertedHammer: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2018
omonnakoda:

So he should write a rebuttal
is that what a sensible man would do if he does not consent?
There is no sense in what you have just posted.
Even if he was to do that it is early days ,there is plenty of time but that is what a small man or one who reasons like a woman would do.
Kanu has no business responding to what is clearly a childish tantrum.

When Obasanjo's children were making allegations against him did he join issue with them publicly?
In your logical world that means consent. Your reasoning is emotional and lacks manly clarity
A man in control of his household can never respond to that statement publicly rather the woman should me made to apologise and retract the statement in the same medium
Quite how Kanu can consent to a statement that ridicules him is strange logic.
No one knows the other people and Kanu is not helped by this outburst rather it wounds his image
Funny dude trying to turn the table.
It is too late for that now. You are the one on a campaign against leeches and projecting your personal drama into the story saying how she exploded because of years of frustration. WHO is taking it personal? grin

I have no interest in any of them but maintaining our values. I don't believe people should bring a matter like this to the public.
The only thing presented is Leeds United ticket and the reaction seems way out of proportion.
If anything the real victim is Kanu because he is the one we know. The other two are defined by Kanu
Mathematicians would say they are functions of Kanu and so if anything he is the one I sympathise with
My position is we do not need to know this. This is part and parcel of marriage in our culture. Other cultures have their own peculiar issues

/
A third call out by Amara will confirm my assumption/suspicion.

It sure will come sooner than later.

/
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 5:54am On Jan 22, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
A third call out by Amara will confirm my assumption/suspicion.

It sure will come sooner than later.

/
Good luck with Amara
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:58am On Jan 22, 2018
This is unnecessary in public. Nwanjwo should be doing the right thing here

We should all check my signature here below and see where we can be of service to you. We guaranteesl peace of mind in your acquisition. Let's just know your choice location and we'd get it for you at a great deal ensuring all possible loose ends are tightened because WE DO DUE DELIGENCE WITH OUR TEAM OF EXPERTS. Customer satisfaction is Paramount to us and top on our priority list.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by soberdrunk(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2018
mpowa:

If you really believe this trash you typed I pity your wife and the future of your immediate family...The most disturbing thing is that so many fools liked it... A moment of silence for the Nigerian youths.

It is men like you that we should be having moments of silence for, men that have 'mortgaged' their family for their wife, from the way you

sound, i suspect you will be washing your wife's underwear in the name of "i love my wife" with your head like Nissan fuel pump! Agbaya!

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by mpowa(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2018
soberdrunk:

It is men like you that we should be having moments of silence for, men that have 'mortgaged' their family for their wife, from the way you

sound, i suspect you will be washing your wife's underwear in the name of "i love my wife" with your head like Nissan fuel pump! Agbaya!
Shut up your mouth Jare! Fool. Who is your family? Your brother that should find his way in life just like you did or your immediate family which entails your wife and children? It is people like you that should in case your sibling die you will collect all his properties and send the wife and children away claiming he's your brother, you're entitled to his properties, can't believe some of you went to school and you still reason this backward, very pathetic...Now I understand why Peter of Psquare is having problems, so many archaic reasoning youths who can't separate immediate family from extended family, immediate family is your #1 priority, your extended family can only be supported based on what you have and are willing to give - I can't believe and need to teach basic primary school sociology to grown-up fellows.

4 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by soberdrunk(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2018
mpowa:

Shut up your mouth Jare! Fool. Who is your family? Your brother that should find his way in life just like you did or your immediate family which entails your wife and children? It is people like you that should in case your sibling die you will collect all his properties and send the wife and children away claiming he's your brother, you're entitled to his properties, can't believe some of you went to school and you still reason this backward, very pathetic...Now I understand why Peter of Psquare is having problems, so many archaic reasoning youths who can't separate immediate family from extended family, immediate family is your #1 priority, your extended family can only be supported based on what you have and are willing to give - I can't believe and need to teach basic primary school sociology to grown-up fellows.

You better hurry up and finish cleaning the house and make breakfast before madam wakes up.......
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by mpowa(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2018
soberdrunk:

You better hurry up and finish cleaning the house and make breakfast before madam wakes up.......
You can twist it any way you like, my stand doesn't mean I will be slave to my wife or those nonsense...Work on your mind, it's hopeless for your immediate family if you don't.

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by BALLOSKI: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Ishilove:

It seems you have never been in love. It is someone who has never experienced head spinning, eros love that will write what you have written.
I have and it was a head-spinning one, too. But we broke up(something I thought will break me) , and we are both fine .

If there was love, why did our relationship acknowledge our differences in religion and culture ? Love is fictitious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
omonnakoda:

Not just naive but a hypocrite.
How many people can say they never stole money at home or lied to take money off their parents in Nigeria?
Leave the idiot alone jare. And na dem kind go dey happy when they see a thread for Naira land say a thief was caught at so so place. Besides no be some people dey do ritual? I only make soft from my parents as they did when they were young too. And besides I don't know if they complained to her. Amebo oshi dem go dey form holy and she fit be olosho like that o weyrey
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2018
BALLOSKI:
I have and it was a head-spinning one, too. But we broke up(something I thought will break me) , and we are both fine .

If there was love, why did our relationship acknowledge our differences in religion and culture ? Love is fictitious.

I concur,love is a farce...especially in Nigeria!
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by toprealman: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry
You can't be Kanu.....Oga technical adviser
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by aquatex: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
ify1234:
All I can say is, men should learn to seperate their immediate family( wife and kids) with their secondary families (sibilings) from day one. Your wife has no business knowing details of personal activities with ur siblings and ur siblings have no business knowing ur private activities with ur wife and kids. These two boundaries have to be separated clearly from the first day you start thinking of getting married.

How did Amara have the idea that the ticket Ogbonna has, was bought by Nwankwo. How did Ogbonna get to know that Kanu bought a ticket for his son. This is all Kanu Nwankwo's fault. Separate the two and you would never see something like this. They get to meet and hear about each other only at family gatherings and ceremonies. With that everybody will be good.
truer words have never been said.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaksmillioniar: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
oblaak:

Write well Mr man. It's shut not shot, ewu. Na eme ka nkita bi na ofia
god purnish u ibo animal

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.