Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (113721 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by theDEVILisHERE: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zirah:

I can see how you were brought up. You must be a bastard child. Smh.
And women like yourself expect men to take your advice seriously? Just look at your replies
I've go no time for childish games

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by BALLOSKI: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
Zirah:

I can see how you were brought up. You must be a bastard child. Smh.
just shut up. Devilishere was right. Stop calling people names.

Present your logical points.

I've always told people that love is fictitious. How do you explain the fact that people in love today become sworn enemies tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by soberdrunk(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sexytzee1:
U b mumu undecided

U b comfirm mumu

quote author=soberdrunk post=64370125]I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

"Confirm"
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by dominique(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

You mean you will stand back and watch your people put your wife through all sorts and she's supposed to keep quiet and stomach it all so that she doesn't go back to her parents house. Thank God it is not me that will come and marry a man like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by InvertedHammer: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
efavour:
wrong, how did ogbonna get the so called ticket? Is it not through his brother. She crossed the line. I once threatened my hubby to tell off his brother and friends for some interferences if they didn't mind their business. It got him. He didn't want me disgracing him that way by insulting his friend or brother and he probably took care of it even though I had no intention of doing that to him.It was just a threat. Not to talk of your wife coming to disgrace the whole family on social media. Kanu wouldn't have supported that cos the disgrace is on him actually. Very foolish woman. Yes am a feminists but family is family. Every family covers each other shame when outside. You can insult them inside.
\
That's your family. I don't think you expect every family to respond to issues the ways you do. After all, brothers have killed brothers before.

There are many times a man will go to bed bitching and whining to his wife about financial pressure from his family/siblings. The wife sees the stress on the husband and will act or talk. She gets taciturn support from the husband who would still come around to play a peacemaker. How long do you think this leeching has been going on? She finally reached her breaking point. Some people have no shame and Ogbonna fits the profile. A rich fella who handles his siblings with kids' gloves will live to regret it because they tend to be insatiable. How long has Nwankwo been supporting Ogbonna? Folks who have married as long as Nwankwo and his wife are usually partners in decision especially on family matters. Kanu is currently under financial stress and needs to cut some liabilities. The post by Amara makes a lot of sense to me.
/

5 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by deebrownneymar: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
That's how Laura Ikeji entered one chance. Lmao!!!. She thought she was getting married to a millionaire. Eyaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

\
That's your family. I don't think you expect every family to respond to issues the ways you do. After all, brothers have killed brothers before.

There are many times a man will go to bed bitching and whining to his wife about financial pressure from his family/siblings. The wife sees the stress on the husband and will act or talk. She gets taciturn support from the husband who would still come around to play a peacemaker. How long do you think this leeching has been going on? She finally reached her breaking point. Some people have no shame and Ogbonna fits the profile. A rich fella who handles his siblings with kids' gloves will live to regret it because they tend to be insatiable. How long has Nwankwo been supporting Ogbonna? Folks who have married as long as Nwankwo and his wife are usually partners in decision especially on family matters.
/
You talk so confidently about family issues you know nothing about.
Unless you hear from both sides you don't know and you are just taking this opportunity to get off what was on your chest before.

Leeches? Really? That is a very heavy word. Very heavy indeed. On top Leeds United ticket?
Did he break into their home to remove the ticket? I doubt very much that if he did so he would post it on Social media.
Do you know how much Kana spends on her own family.?
Generally it is better to be silent when you don't have facts that to project your own drama on to another person's story.
If he complains to her about family pressure would she be the first?
We are not given that information and since we are not it would have even better not to give us any.
The only information we have is about a ticket
And she comes on social media to call him borrow pose,oloriburuku etc, where is the proportionality?
Would she do that to her own brother Would Kanu do that to her own brother.

There is no justification for this even if not on moral reasons but on strategic ones. What does she achieve by doing this? What is her strategy?
She has shown her hand too quickly and too childishly.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...
Agreed that the brother inlaw is a baffoon that doesn't know between left and right, that shouldn't give the wife right to insult&disgraced him in public.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by soberdrunk(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
dominique:

You mean you will stand back and watch your people put your wife through all sorts and she's supposed to keep quiet and stomach it all so that she doesn't go back to her parents house. Thank God it is not me that will come and marry a man like you.

It isn't about that, insulting a 'real' man's family member is a very big abomination and when you now do it in front of the whole world it is a "Double abomination'. If she can talk like this to his brother i reckon she can do it to their mother and any member of the family angry
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Ishilove: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
BALLOSKI:
just shut up. Devilishere was right. Stop calling people names.

Present your logical points.

I've always told people that love is fictitious. How do you explain the fact that people in love today become sworn enemies tomorrow?
Is that so?

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by InvertedHammer: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
omonnakoda:

Unless you hear from both sides you don't know and you are just taking this opportunity to get off what was on your chest before.

Leeches? Really? That is a very heavy word. Very heavy indeed. On top Leeds United ticket?
Did he break into their home to remove the ticket? I doubt very much that if he did so he would post it on Social media.
Generally it is better to be silent when you don't have facts that to project your own drama on to another person's story.
We are not given that information and since we are not it would have even better not to give us any.
And she comes on social media to call him borrow pose,oloriburuku etc, where is the proportionality?

There is no justification for this even if not on moral reasons but on strategic ones. What does she achieve by doing this? What is her strategy?
/
Either way...I support what she did.

Quote me any day.

/
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by frozen70(f): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
In other news I lower mum phone's brightness to zero I told her she needs a new phone bulb for 4k. me sef need money grin
You should be ashamed of yourself and you are a disgrace to you family for trying or planning to rub your mum, because she is not educated she made sure that you were educated by sending you to school and the pay back is to rob her. Continue karma is waiting for you
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
Either way...I support what she did.

Quote me any day.

/
You are free to support her, that is your right but do not try and dress it up in rationality unless you have some other information that the rest of us don't have. If it is for more than Leeds United ticket we would like to know and what actually happened with this ticket,
Did he steal it.
My guess is you are projecting yourself psychologicallyi into the situation and are on a campaign against all leeches everywhere
This is no different from getting psychologically involved in a film as if it were real and then you start to literally hate one of the characters forgetting that it is a film
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by omonnakoda: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
frozen70:

You should be ashamed of yourself and you are a disgrace to you family for trying or planning to rub your mum, because she is not educated she made sure that you were educated by sending you to school and the pay back is to rob her. Continue karma is waiting for you
Did you never lie to collect money from your parents The Bible says let him without sin cast the first stone
Whether it is handout,project etc lie na lie
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
She must have been sorely provoked to bring this outburst to social media. Lord knows what she has been enduring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Olatara(f): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

LOL.

Better change this mindset. Friends more important than a wife? And you wonder why there are more widows than widowers.

By the way, don't think that Kanu Nwankwor had no idea about her post. There are certain battles a man leaves for the wife and claim ignorance. Voice of Amara, hands of Kanu.

/

Thanks for this. U are intelligent
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by BALLOSKI: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ishilove:

Is that so?
yes. The guy really gave me an answer what I've been asking people. Maybe we don't have a name for what we feel for each other, and we call it "love". Maybe it's attraction for human to human and love between man and inanimate.

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by fowlyansh181(m): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Which wife? The one that can wake up tomorrow morning and "Eboue" him? I have friends that are more important to me than my future wife will be! angry
thank you cool
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by bukatyne(f): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

LOL.

Better change this mindset. Friends more important than a wife? And you wonder why there are more widows than widowers.

By the way, don't think that Kanu Nwankwor had no idea about her post. There are certain battles a man leaves for the wife and claim ignorance. Voice of Amara, hands of Kanu.

/

Honestly, on this thread, you are an oracle.

Husband and wife matter na wa.

If she was a young wife or lousy person, I would say she's 'childish' or messed up here.

Would I go her route? Most likely not.

And I almost forgot I was in Nigeria with a friend/brother is more trustworthy than a wife rhyme I am reading here.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Emmahunk(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Who told u he is spoon feeding him?
Or you didn't know Ogbonna was a pro footballer himself?

Except ur brother is out for your down fall
Never ever forsake your brother

"Your immediate family is all that you have"
Wtf
nonsense

Thank you sir
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
davidif:

Well you are not married yet so that explains your commrnts.

Lots of married men reason that way in reality.
It's normal in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Ishilove: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
BALLOSKI:
yes. The guy really gave me an answer what I've been asking people. Maybe we don't have a name for what we feel for each other, and we call it "love". Maybe it's attraction for human to human and love between man and inanimate.
It seems you have never been in love. It is someone who has never experienced head spinning, eros love that will write what you have written.

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by 9jaRonin(m): 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
Actually, the wife is the most important person in his life.... Argue all you want but the brother should know his place and maintain it...

You're right. But despite being the most important person in his life there are certain "territories" that she best not wander into or at least tread carefully.
She should know her place and maintain it....@ least for peace to reign no matter how fragile.
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by eyinjuege: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
omonnakoda:

I dont agree with her methods, but i just see her as a tigress protecting its cubs.
She's been very silejt on social media all these years, not because she's dumb or can't process thougjts and write them. No, she's probably just a quiet person. If the tickets were for Kanu, she probably wouldn't have poke nosed.
The ticket(s) were for her son(s). Who knows how long those boys have been daydreaming about the game, told all their friends they're going for the game with their dad. Football is major for boys (even girls) especially in Europe/UK. Imahine the diasppointment that an uncle just came from nowhere to disrupt their plans. Who knows how long those tickets have been bought? Maybe even months, and there are probably no more tickets otherwise kanu would have bought Ogbonna another one.
She has a responsibility towards her children, and youll be surprised to see the most quiet mouse turn into a tigress in 'protecting' her children.
I dont support the public noise she just made btw. But not everyone can be more matured in handling things. Ogbonna probably still sees her and acts towards her as the smallie they married from the village to better her life, and that will take her anger towards him on another level.

3 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
I swear on all the small gods in my village, if i was Kanu this woman will sleep in her parents house until she apologizes to my brother and he forgives her! No matter what she has absolutely no right to speak to his brother or disgrace him publicly like this, these men suffered together and she only came into the picture when things became rosy so if he decides to spoonfeed his brother for the rest of his life it is not her business!!! angry angry

True word
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by Ugosample(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
InvertedHammer:

\

There are many times a man will go to bed bitching and whining to his wife about financial pressure from his family/siblings. The wife sees the stress on the husband and will act or talk. She gets taciturn support from the husband who would still come around to play a peacemaker. How long do you think this leeching has been going on? She finally reached her breaking point. Some people have no shame and Ogbonna fits the profile. A rich fella who handles his siblings with kids' gloves will live to regret it because they tend to be insatiable. How long has Nwankwo been supporting Ogbonna? Folks who have married as long as Nwankwo and his wife are usually partners in decision especially on family matters. Kanu is currently under financial stress and needs to cut some liabilities. The post by Amara makes a lot of sense to me.
/

Don't mind all these people running their mouth

Ogbonna deserves the insult and more.....

2 Likes

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by vaca1: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
all the people that gave you likes are imbecciles

1 Like

Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by soberdrunk(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=vaca1 post=64392864]all the people that gave you likes are imbecciles[/quote

Okay
Re: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother by jaksmillioniar: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
oblaak:

Why would she follow you with this your style of writing? Which one is 'u didn't followed me dear'?. Why not simply write 'You are yet to follow me dear'.
u beta shot up dont let me get mad at u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / 25 Interesting Things About Carlos Slim Helu (World's Richest Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.