Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People (6139 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Which Of The Best Android Phone One Can Get With 12k? / What Is The Best 1gb Ram Android Phone One Can Get With N20000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by Mhismole(f): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
+ voice command grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by elelem(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
Nokia 1209 is ok or any other simple nokia phone with touch light
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by semid4lyfe(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hmmm. . .so many unknown posters on this thread. My bet is this thread is on the homepage.
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by HghlyFavrd: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2010
+ Projector attachment grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by henry101(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2010
Y must it b NOKIA?
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by aieromon(m): 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2010
@henry101
Simple - Nokia makes phones that are easy to operate.

@op
Get your pappy a 1650.my dad values the phone and calls my XM crap.
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:10am On Apr 16, 2010
Buy her Black Berry STORM/BOLD
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by heryyy(m): 12:45am On Apr 16, 2010
Na waooo Nokia don dominate naija with there cheap phones,that company get sense die, grin grin
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by nellaluv(f): 1:12am On Apr 16, 2010
Nokia torchlight fone. That's what every old people in my village is using,lol. pretty eazy to operate. just get him a unique casing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by Rastamann: 4:05am On Apr 16, 2010
buy the man any phone wey no be touch screen and teach how to make and receive calls aqnd also how to read text messages.
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by akwaowoudo(m): 4:30am On Apr 16, 2010
nellaluv:

Nokia torchlight fone. That's what every old people in my village is using,lol. pretty eazy to operate. just get him a unique casing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Name of village pls. Ahead for guinness book of record.
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by akwaowoudo(m): 4:34am On Apr 16, 2010
££VICTOR££:

Buy her Black Berry STORM/BOLD
Even with your financial backwardness.
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by sayso: 7:30am On Apr 16, 2010
bought my mother a nice phone,she cannot add contacts so she has to write her contacts down,whenever she wants to call,she will pull out the written list.We dey try sha 4 our old Men/Mama's.
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by moonraker(m): 8:04am On Apr 16, 2010
It depends really

got my mum an iphone 3gs and my dad a blackberry bold 2,

they are not getting any younger but still they still knw whats

in vogue and whats not,
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by TheSaintz: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2010
any phone with batteries that last longer and a radio function(to eliminate loneliness, cos we might not be with them all the time)

i am happy there are people that still love their parents
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by category(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2010
Why not buy him a retired sagem.
Honestly ur dad deserves better so buy for him an acartel or firly used motorolla. lol.
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2010
+ voice note recorder grin
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by semid4lyfe(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2010
Laugh wan kill me die for these replies grin grin
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by sley4life(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2010
Trium. If it still in d market
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by Kazashi(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2010
cool cool cool i fink i will go for nokia 3120 classic, allthough,it seem to be out of stock, i av used it for lyk 8mnth until d real owner took it, lol grin dat aside, d babe is so strong dat it fell frm a bike once,frm a two storey building in skool,n its still workn n in a perfect condition although,some parts of d casing is broken, as for d features, it is 3g enabled,has m. card,good lens,good sound, fm,,infact, dat is a perfect fone for old folks
,,  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by BluMalam(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2010
+ WLAN

+ PUSH Email

+QuickOffice

= Wahala
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by desthan(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2010
+ Traffic Light cool
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by pek(m): 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2010
you know your parents very well and you know their taste. but if your parents will like a phone with an FM radio plus simplicity, then i recommend nokia 2600. but if not, all other factors considered, then go for, Nokia 1202. the torch light might just come in handy.
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by PurestBoy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2010
+ 3g
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by desthan(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2010
+infra red cool

+red beacon light grin
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by desgiezd(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2010
desthan:

+ Traffic Light cool

Traffic light? ROTFLOMFFA!

I guess the traffic light will be useful inside the house but the dude will invite you over to his folks abode to teach or is it tish them how to use the traffic light within the house.

OMG!!
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by Mobinga: 12:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
+walking stick
+dvd rom
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by zenus(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
teach them the way to the latest technology, don't let them die without testing it.

GIVE them 3G PHONE and communicate thru video calls

That's simple
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
Mobinga:

+walking stick
+dvd rom

walking stick. Lol. grin
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2010
Mobinga:

+walking stick
+dvd rom

walking stick. Lol. grin
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by slap1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2010
They're hating on my 3310 classic. Y?
Re: What Type Of Simplest Phone One Can Buy For Old People by harmeenut: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2010
Pls get him/her the old land phone wey you go dey roll the number one after the other. dem don remanufacture am with GPRS, USB, memory card, even network interface cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Come In For Ya Andriod Fonts [Flashing Through Recovery] / Gionee M6 - Grandmaster!!! / Glo Pay As You Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.