Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (34492 Views)

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You're praying to the same god that watched it all happen and didn't do anything to prevent it?

Oh! if forgot, He works in mysterious ways smiley
Even if you don't believe in God, you are better off keeping it yourself instead of writing rubbish. Majority of people in the world acknowledge that God ruleth in the affairs of men and He is there in heaven. What do you know about life. ?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ode will you keep shut. So allowing ppl die is what makes him a "god" abi? Pick ur iq from the ground abeg.
Chidexter:

Shut up, You expect God to do everything that everyone wants. Then tell me what makes him a God....

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
What do you know about God? Defending something you know shit about.
toyetade:

Even if you don't believe in God, you are better off keeping it yourself instead of writing rubbish. Majority of people in the world acknowledge that God ruleth in the affairs of men and He is there in heaven. What do you know about life. ?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nice123(m): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Rest in Bro....... After all this is the highest thing I can do for u. People die on daily bases in this country due to bad road network or old & tired vehicle. Most of the vehicles these block industries and pure water industries use in Anambra state are too old to be on the road.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richardabbey:
undecided I Need Sex Doll
Its 800k can you afford it?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 10:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You're praying to the same god that watched it all happen and didn't do anything to prevent it?

Oh! I forgot, He works in mysterious ways smiley

Psalms 14 vs 1, explains who you truly are.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
debolayinka:

Psalms 14 vs 1, explains who you truly are.

I don't say it in my heart though, all my heart does for me is pump blood, I say it with my mouth and with my fingers (on internet)

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by theo1477(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Chidexter:

Shut up, You expect God to do everything that everyone wants. Then tell me what makes him a God....
So he is God for not doing everything everyone want, so that make him God, I wish I understand you better. So if he does all things we asked he is not God abi?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Goddyj(m): 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Rest in peace man
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I don't say it in my heart though, all my heart does for me is pump blood, I say it with my mouth and with my fingers (on internet)

Wow, sharp sharp you don go read wetin dey there. It shows you believe the bible, you con dey form atheist.

Well I know most atheist go into atheism just to express their hate for God because they think He has been good enough, and not to prove that He doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by histemple: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
NwaNimo1:
It like the driver carry sense and minimised the impact on his side of the vehicle....

That is what all drivers do.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
debolayinka:

Wow, sharp sharp you don go read wetin dey there. It shows you believe the bible, you con dey form atheist.
nope, so many people on Nairaland have quoted the verse at me many times that I already know it and I was once a Christian too

Well I know most atheist go into atheism just to express their hate for God because they think He has been good enough, and not to prove that He doesn't exist.
Yahweh does not exist
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I was once a Christian too

Exactly, this is what I've been expecting you to say. You stopped believing God because you think He isn't fair. Nothing more!
hopefulLandlord:

Yahweh does not exist

Oga, no matter how much you argue this, you know He definitely lives. I mean every atheist does, they just don't think He's fair enough to be called God.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
debolayinka:

Exactly, this is what I've been expecting you to say. You stopped believing God because you think He isn't fair. Nothing more!
Nope, I did some searching and found out god is imaginary

Oga, no matter how much you argue this, you know He definitely lives. I mean every atheist does, they just don't think He's fair enough to be called God.
wow! we have a mindreader here
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Nope, I did some searching and found out god is imaginary

Ogbeni, you just finished yourself!
Now check this out. Isaiah 40 vs 28.
Look, He is a God too big to be discovered by human research.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
debolayinka:

Ogbeni, you just finished yourself!
Now check this out. Isaiah 40 vs 28.
Look, He is a God too big to be discovered by human research.
but you, a human, happen to know it exists? hope you're not shooting yourself in the foot?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
that's a terrible news from my village. rest in peace bro. wish i join you before this year end... amen
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
but you, a human, happen to know it exists? hope you're not shooting yourself in the foot?

Nope! It isn't just sane for me to see all that happens in the world, from creation to creatures and how they exist and operate, without acknowledging that a personality exists and controls them.
I didn't try to prove or disprove his existence through scientific research.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
debolayinka:

Nope! It isn't just sane for me to see all that happens in the world, from creation to creatures and how they exist and operate, without acknowledging that a personality exists and controls them.
I didn't try to prove or disprove his existence through scientific research.

But what controls the personality that "controls them"?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Very terrible
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Develpeast: 12:54am On Jan 21, 2018
The rate at which people die from accident in the east is becoming alarming. What is going wrong there?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Mp3mack: 1:33am On Jan 21, 2018
RIP
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by imasong005(m): 2:31am On Jan 21, 2018
God keep us safe from evil.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Chienex24(m): 3:16am On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

An atheist must know everything before he he believes. But then , it is no more a belief but science because if one must have evidence before he believes, that word believe is already abused....

But one exceptional thing I love about this life is everyone has the freedom to live his life the way he wants it...

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 5:13am On Jan 21, 2018
Hustling till death...

That's the life of man & ordained by God..

Meanwhile, all through this, no
Road safety ppl in sight!!

RIP.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by blueivy8: 5:43am On Jan 21, 2018
I wish their was no death in this life cry
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You need to answer this before I we proceed in this chit-chat, and that is "do you really want to know the truth about God?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by zelnababa(m): 7:17am On Jan 21, 2018
2el:
Why is is that, in most accident drivers are always at the mercy ?

They are hardly hit with injuries
if na you unkan?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2018
debolayinka:

You need to answer this before I we proceed in this chit-chat, and that is "do you really want to know the truth about God?
YES!
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

YES!
Then you have to shutdown all humanly defined knowledge and seek him from a neutral standpoint. I mean you should start afresh in your pursuit for the truth, and not with the factor that made you cross from Christianity to atheism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / If You Don't Watch On These 5 Things Your Life Will Be Scammed / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.