Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Motorola L6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Motorola L6 (2260 Views)

Infinix Hot Note, Gionee M3 Or Tecno L6, Which Would You Go For? / Tecno L6 Discussion Thread / The New Tecno L6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorola L6 by metridim(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2007
pls.My Motorola L6 phone suddenly stopped playing audio files. Each time I recieve an audio file it gives the message "Corrupt file". It however plays video.

I need assistance from whomever.

Thanks
Re: Motorola L6 by Kaybaba5(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2007
na wah for you oh, about this problem whey dey comfrontin u
Re: Motorola L6 by Mustay(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2007
guy not all compressed files are motorola-compatible hence the prob. files like wma etc are not. Nokia and Sony Ericson are phones that accept various files
Re: Motorola L6 by Mustay(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2007
u sy at enugu. dt place f o
Re: Motorola L6 by Ekoja(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2007
please if any body in here can help me with my motorola L6 phone. I also agree that it is a very good phone. Since i started using it it has never failed me, infact i learn every day on the phone.
Please my problem is that when ever i try browing from my phone, it always tells me that "connection unsuccessful, try again later". i have even mailed motorola company but it seems they didnt understand what i meant.
At first the message i usually get when i use to try browsing before was "incomplete setup", after i got help on that resently, now its that it will never connect no matter how many times i try, or it could be that the setup was wrong cuz i did it manually. please i will appreciate any assistance. i really will want to start browsing from my phone. Am studying in malaysia presently. you can forward your help tips to my email id petonuh@yahoo.com
Re: Motorola L6 by poem4love(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2007
HELLO THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED FOR A COMPLETE SETUP MOTOROLA L6 CAN BE SET IN TWO WAYS OTA AND MANUAL SETTINGS OTA IS OVER THE AIR THAT IS IF U ARE USING MTN LINR U CAN SEND (SETTINGS) IN A TEXT TO 3888 AND U WILL RECIEVE THE SETTINGS MANUAL SETTING IS DIFFICULT BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY SPACES IN MOTOROLA L6 HERE IS WHAT U WILL DO THERE IS ONLY ONE SPACE FOR APN SO THIS IS WHAT U WILL DO

FOR MTN
NAME: MTNWAP
HOMEPAGE: WAP.MTNONLINE.COM
SERVICE TYPE WAP
PROXY 10.199.212.2
PORT 9201
SKIP NOW TO GPRS APN WRITE WEB.GPRS.MTNNIGERIA.NET
USER NAME WAP
PASSWORD WAP NOTE DONT USE CAPITAL LETTERS

FOR MTN GPRS
USE THE SAME PORT IP AND APN BUT UR USER NAME SHOULD BE WEB MAKE SURE UR LINE IS GPRS ANABLED AND THAT LINE TYPE IS MODEM NOT ISDN ANY QUESTIONS ?
Re: Motorola L6 by poem4love(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2007
hello these are the wap settings for glo mobile
first make sure ur line is activated call 121 ask them to activate your line for gprs
then put in these parameters

Step 1:
Requesting for the service

Send a SMS in the following format
Activate<space>wap<space>handset make<space>handset model to '927'

For example; activate wap nokia 7210

An acknowledgement message will be sent back to you.

Alternatively call Customer Care on 121 or walk into any Glo world outlet and request for the glo mobile internet service.

Step 2:
Setting up your handset

You will be sent a SMS containing the configuration settings. Simply save the settings. This will enable you to use the glo mobile internet service.

Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to have your line activated for the glo mobile internet service.
Automatic configuration is handset dependent.

Step 3
You may wish to store some 'bookmarks'. These make it easy for you to access your favorite WAP sites.

How is glo mobile internet charged?
glo mobile internet is charged on the basis of volume of data that you download in terms of Kilobyte. A Kilobyte of Kb is 1024 computer characters such as letters, numbers and symbols. This simply means that as you open up a WAP page, you will be charged for the size of that page.

Manual Settings (courtesy of kmuyibi):
Homepage: [wap.gloworld.com]
Bearer: GPRS
Access Point (APN): glogwap
security: Unsecure
IP Address: 10.100.98.22
Username: wap
Password: wap
Re: Motorola L6 by Chiz2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2007
hey does anyone know d config 4 celtel 4 L6?

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Flash A Sendo X Phone Manually? / The New Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus(specs) / Com.android.phone Stopped Working On Infinix Hot Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.