Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) (21502 Views)

Man Steals And Sells Grandmother's Underwear For N2000 In Ekiti / Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by laidelaitan(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Man arrested for stealing and selling a child for N75k

A man has been arrested along with two others for allegedly stealing a three-year-old boy in Angwan Masachin, Jam’a Keffi, Nasarawa State.

The spokesman of the Nassarawa State police command, DSP Kennedy Idirisu, revealed that the suspects were arrested on January 16, 2018.

The suspects confessed to stealing the child and selling same to a woman for N75,000. According to Idirisu, the woman was arrested and six other children suspected to have been stolen were recovered from her custody.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/20/man-arrested-stealing-selling-child-n75k/

1 Share

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Ever8054: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
how people commit such crimes and sleep peacefully still remains a mystery....iam not righteous but only a quarrel with my fellow human if I realize iam at fault gives me sleepless night..I had one with a friend dayb4 yesterday and I had to call him to apologize before I had peace of mind...anyway its the absence of morals and fear of God in the world today that has made crime against humanity normal... meanwhile how women wear there underwear from when there was morals to now that the world has lost it....

15 Likes

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
The heart of a man is desperately wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by MrMicholo(m): 6:13am On Jan 21, 2018
I'm not angry that he sold the child but the price he sold 'it'...

That little boy is worth more than 75k, This man need to attend the Lagos business school so he will learn price determination and value exchange...
If he was sensible enough, that child could have fetched him between 500k to a million buck...
Look at his cone head..

9 Likes

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by MrMicholo(m): 6:19am On Jan 21, 2018
Ever8054:
how people commit such crimes and sleep peacefully still remains a mystery....iam not righteous but only a quarrel with my fellow human if I realize iam at fault gives me sleepless night..I had one with a friend dayb4 yesterday and I had to call him to apologize before I had peace of mind....
Wee you keep kweyet??
keep shut jare....

Hunger never catch you before...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Hector09(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2018
75k for a baby boy ni, i dont blame d guy, i blame hunger nd poverty

1 Like

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Jabioro: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2018
I can't undertood..you mean the value of human is cheaper than cow in the North or what a wicked life to an inocent child..
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Humans can just heartless!
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by akigbemaru: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ever8054:
how people commit such crimes and sleep peacefully still remains a mystery....iam not righteous but only a quarrel with my fellow human if I realize iam at fault gives me sleepless night..I had one with a friend dayb4 yesterday and I had to call him to apologize before I had peace of mind...anyway its the absence of morals and fear of God in the world today that has made crime against humanity normal... meanwhile how women wear there underwear from when there was morals to now that the world has lost it....
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
HABA!! Just 75k? Even a fully matured ram cost more than that!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by YQRS: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrMicholo:

That little boy is worth more than 75k, This man need to attend the Lagos business school so he will learn price determination and value exchange...
If he was sensible enough, that child could have fetched him between 500k to a million buck...
Look at his cone head..
Many are mad
Few are roaming grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by mckazzy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Anti-Buharist, over to u.

Na Buhari cause dis one sef shebi
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by pejuakinab: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Aye ma leoo
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
sad sad shocked
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by hokafor(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmm this is getting serious,so with 200 dollars u can buy human in nigeria. In a sane society a dog is worth more than that
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mumu Northerners. over 20 of you died just to celebrate Buhari's victory after election. Now that your messiah is putting you through hardship,you are selling a little innocent boy that didn't partake in the election for $200.
Buhari is way worse than Adolf Hitler,Hitler was kind to his people but Buhari isn't kind to anyone except his family including his cows.
Kudos to the beautiful lady Buhari intended to lock up in the other room. Buhari doesn't deserve that intelligent woman because she is way smarter,she would make a better President than Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
God punish any northerner that votes for Buhari in 2019.
Donald Duke for president come 2019,diss me and you shall not die well

1 Like

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by muthmayinnah: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Africa, our skin is black, our brain is black, our thinking is always anticlockwise.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by kaycyor: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Idiot.!!! Just for 75k..thought it's a million box..
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Lamzee(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by Adukey(f): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nasarawa again?
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Na them go still vote buhari ...

Useless people
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by dreamworld: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Kai
We know he's from southwest, because his face looks like a Yoruba Muslim, ,
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by MrMicholo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lamzee:

you are an elderly person, At least type like One
What's this one again Does that contribution sound like a child's rigmarole
Stay off my mention oooo... I don tell you oo
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jabioro:
I can't undertood..you mean the value of human is cheaper than cow in the North or what a wicked life to an inocent child..
kill one of Buhari's cow by mistake and he would sentence you and your family to death
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by greencard: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'm speechless undecided
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by bedspread: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
This is how the Devil keeps disgracing those he uses
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by DrRitzy: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
This what you see when the government has failed her citizens
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by TheFreeOne: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
SMH....I'm just speechless

MrMicholo:

Look at his cone head..
Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are ok.
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
YQRS:

Many are mad
Few are roaming grin

That guy is seriously mad!! grin grin I can't stop laughing here. grin grin
Re: Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) by SkgeeBoss(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
Land not for sale.
Buyers beware.

Chaiii welcome to Nigeria where anything happens.
Buhari is indeed the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritualists Plucked Out The Eyes Of A 2-Year-Old Boy In Jalingo, Taraba (Graphic) / Nigeria Immigration Service Intercept Lorry Load Of Foreigners In Abia / Lagos Police Arrest Traffic Robber With A Locally Made Pistol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.