Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (35487 Views)

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems / Why Dont You Marry Him, Fans React To Throwback Photo Of Genevieve And Ramsey No / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2018
epic savages.....To be successful in life,learn to mind ur business...Trouble dey sleep
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Stop antagonizing the only guy talking sense the won't listen.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by kennykane1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
It's true
It's really getting boring

Go tell @daddyfrz on his IG handle grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by kennykane1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
fedorahat:
Freeze does not have sense

Does he think, social media is for only ass licking, once you put it on air, expect criticism, look at an idiot telling people things, yet he doesn't want anyone critiquing him.

USELESS IDIOT

Go and present your constructive criticism on his page. If your thoughts are valid people will listen to you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Promise1991: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Some of those touts supporting daddy freeze are muslims

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by fedorahat: 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
kennykane1:

Go and present your constructive criticism on his page. If your thoughts are valid people will listen to you.

Let him respond without bitterness to those already doing it, instead of lamenting, that someone is telling him what he does not want to hear.

Oh, and I don't do IG

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by gr8tone: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
And who is Freeze referring to as slaves? Freeze should back off or be freeze by fire.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Harosky23: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daddy freeze is right about his recent comments I support him full time

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by AHCB: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
Men oh men. I give it to Nairaland, we can troll. It's obvious Twitter and Facebook users will weep blood if ever they try and troll any Nairalander. No wonder they tag us NairalandDevils. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by talk2percy(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Chai, Samklef will regret his life, and curse the witches of his village that brought the idea of him ever wanting to post sth on Daddy freeze's page. Nigerians and bad mouth are like Don Jazzy and his staff.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by PresidentT(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
purest21:

Oga if na you the whole congregation pounce on like that, seizure go still gree your hands type anything coordinated again? undecided
This got me.... grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by nomoreface: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Promise1991:

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Thatnawtichick(f): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Samclef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Samclef right now

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by yhemster(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
*** Emancipate yourself from Mental salvery.
grin grin
I don't think Freeze is doing anything wrong as he criticise the Pentecostal christianity, y'all just don't know ur religious history. Unfortunately, there's noone to blame for this ignorance other than urself. Look back into history, you will understand that Religion has always been reforming itself since day one. Read up on the Bishop called Martin Luther, he was a trained catholic bishop. Despite that, he challenged the Catholic leadership on everything that has to do the church doctrines. Today, we acknowledge his efforts on the emergence of the Protestant church. The Protestant Church is simply the root of various christian denominations we're having now. And likewise, lots of other Bishops revolted the Protestant doctrine and started their denomination of christianity.

Anglican (church of England): King James of England revolted the catholic authority on his marriage matters, he wanted to divorce and remarry (Yes, he authorised published the first English version of the Bible KJV) . So, what's the story behind the formation of your church

***Maybe Freeze is a reformist for the modern day Nigerian christian? Time will tell. Call him a Demon, Beast, agent of the devil etc. is simply a defect of ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Doctormarrvin: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
It's actually getting boring. I pity the people who let the so called freeze be their brain. Freeze that has not done anything to personally help the sheeple he's bent on freeing,only to make mouth here and there,confusing his yellow brain.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by DrRitzy: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Samkelf just featured akon on his new single.. this controversy will help push the song...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by TribesNG: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
purest21:
Daddy freeze posted a screenshot of Samklef asking him to "leave pastors alone" that "it's getting boring".

Well, daddy freeze took offence and it didn't go down quite well.. And trust Nigerians when it comes to e-war grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeL7_WcHN8Q/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6582633_samklef1_jpeg915d1a828735c68fb6d300392495b064

daddyfreeze

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeMQNEmH1E0/

But is Daddy Freeze not thesame person saying he's trying to free christains that has been slaved by being brain watched by pastors? You see, this man is after genuine and real believers in Christ to lead them astray
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
crazygod:
I blame autocorrect mode on smart phones. angry

With it I can't count how many times I threw bombs on NL and WhatsApp until I switched the damn thing off.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
lloyds:
SamKlef is right, Freeze should shut up and go and sit down.
He is very very boring. .

Nah... he isn't!!! It's your unnecessary defensiveness on the issues he raised that is terribly boring!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Etianwanokon: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
When the tide turns against this your so call daddy freeze, all of you will abandon him.
He should be careful.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Funkybabee(f): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Samklef na funny person.. Why going to his page when u know it's full with delusion person like freezer
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
and a dunce like you just assumed I am a church goer with a Pastor undecided ...I bet you couldn't comprehend the disgust at Freeze...him using a good platform where his voice can be heard in some way contribute against the killings going on in the country?oh wait,you really are that dull to be abreast of all going on in the country for you to reduce this to Freezes' issues with Tithe?Well smart up Agnes...I thought I have mentioned I don't cat fight? Now I have articulated that for you,get off my mention.Make sure you are a Man before you engage me in discussions... intelligent ones + I don't banter with dullards...
By the way when you sit,don't slouch like an idiot and smile like a fo.ol(not cool)...Sit like a man...I mean an alpha male. #Stupid wannabe.

wow!!! Impressive choice of words (not quite taken with the insults, though)!!! Intelligent and articulate individuals on this forum are terribly scarce!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amirullaha:
Mods yaff Mahddd...
Lala is wicked...

C'mon....its just to have a good laugh and lighten our moods ...with what is going on around us we sure need this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Angelfrost(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Promise1991:

You really should do better research before making such erroneous generalizations... Fact remains that most intelligent Christians have been fed up with the indoctrination coming from the churches for a long time! Freeze has been voicing what most have been pondering, debating, and quietly grumbling about for years! The 21st century church has failed in her primary assignment of leading the flock to salvation! Avarice has taken over most churches!!! Call a spade what it truly is!!!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Snow02: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
samklef in shambles after this LMAO
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by stanliwise(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
itu404:
His crowd as usual, running to his defense. Always waiting to eat up any one, like sharks gulping down minnows, but remember, wide is the gate that leads to destruction and many are enjoying the ride. Imagine, a foul mounted man, wanting to led a movement that will ultimately [pipe dream] deliver men from Pastors grip. Ifedayo has never taken criticism without cursing and spewing hatred. Remember his brow with Basket mouth, Timi Dakolo and a hosts of others?. Pathetic! How can you be so canal and want to deliver others from a spiritual strong hold? You will only be frustrated with time. The heights of hypocrisy is when you wallow in luxury , your watches are the best of the best. Some with a price tag of 10, thousands dollars a piece. The so called fake pastors educate a combine student of 1.2 million. Their campuses do not know what is power failure nor do they won their workers like your government. maybe, it is high time your government learn a few things from them.
Do you mean there is no epitome of truth in Daddy freeze words?. He could be giving us fish with many bones, still it is not a total garbage. I fear you are like him too but only on the opposing side sad
As for me I love his boldness, but I wud prefer he make his statement constructively and shouldn't make it look like he is opposing christainity but instead helping to put thing right that many feeble mind couldn't.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by Baroba(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
As long as he keeps calling out these leeches called pastors, it will never get boring; I bet you that's what these thieves are praying for.. Samklef should move back to Mbaise, he got nothing to offer..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by stanliwise(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
yhemster:
*** Emancipate yourself from Mental salvery.
grin grin
I don't think Freeze is doing anything wrong as he criticise the Pentecostal christianity, y'all just don't know ur religious history. Unfortunately, there's noone to blame for this ignorance other than urself. Look back into history, you will understand that Religion has always been reforming itself since day one. Read up on the Bishop called Martin Luther, he was a trained catholic bishop. Despite that, he challenged the Catholic leadership on everything that has to do the church doctrines. Today, we acknowledge his efforts on the emergence of the Protestant church. The Protestant Church is simply the root of various christian denominations we're having now. And likewise, lots of other Bishops revolted the Protestant doctrine and started their denomination of christianity.

Anglican (church of England): King James of England revolted the catholic authority on his marriage matters, he wanted to divorce and remarry (Yes, he authorised published the first English version of the Bible KJV) . So, what's the story behind the formation of your church

***Maybe Freeze is a reformist for the modern day Nigerian christian? Time will tell. Call him a Demon, Beast, agent of the devil etc. is simply a defect of ignorance.
Let me blush smiley smiley.. I am glad someone remember this.Something most Nairalander did know or think of. Thanks Jare.
Re: Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React by olatbs(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmm who is samklef!!!!!! ?? kiss cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iheoma Nnadi Exposes Lady Who Begs Her Money For Insulting Ighalo's Wife / Amara Kanu Welcomes Laura Into The Family / Happy 39th Birthday To Ali Nuhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.