Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems (35232 Views)

Adekunle Gold Spouse "Simi" Calls Him Out For Lying / Simi Calls Out Pastor Kingsley Over Claims Of About Single People / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Emmadoc: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Duduke crooner singer, Simi, has taken to her verified Twitter handle to slam popular music producer, Samklef, for his sexual tweets about tems.

The music producer on his Twitter handle tweeted that he could not wait to see Tems in lingerie in her upcoming music video with Wizkid essence.

On Saturday, Wizkid shared a excerpt video of himself and Tems on set for the visual for the hit song., Fans on Twitter also stormed the platform to express their desire to see Tems’ butt in the new music video.

Fans were sharing Tems’ photo on Twitter, producer Samklef also tweeted that he would love to see Tems’ ass. The Noni singer tweeted, “Everybody can’t wait to see Tems yansh. Me self dey wait. Who dey wait with me?”

Unfortunately, his comment did not go down well with Simi who immediately replied him by tweeting,
“WTF is wrong with you under his tweet.”
https://twitter.com/SympLySimi/status/1368580920568143873?s=19

In a bid to justify himself, the music producer, in a series of now deleted tweets, slammed Simi as he wrote, “Eye service better face front. U 2 know abi? U wan show yourself.

“Why didn’t u dm to take it down? But na only u sabi pass abi? Simi. He further tweeted Toxic. @Symplysimi u ingrate. Cause u think say u don blow. I go delete that tweet. But u Bleep up.”

The music producer also mentioned Bbn Erica in his tweet

2 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by MaestroID(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
They won't appreciate their own
They won't support the female Artist...

Na to dy do wytn no concern dem...

Yeye dy smell.

Samklef way no know himself....

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
All these toxic mumu women

Avoid women you hear

In his mind he was hyping the girl, drooling over her, unfortunately for him feminist patrol caught him, instead of DM'ing him or texting him, she wanted to publicly shame him for internet points and feminist adulations, ofcourse the guys ego was bruised.

And you know how shameless women are even Erica wanted to get in on the act too, by raining insults

In Simi and Erica's small minds they have earned internet points and twitter street cred, Nigerian women especially the once on twitter exhibit large amounts of buffoonery, like their American fat single feminists with coloured hairs and armpit hairs.

One guy was trying to razzle a girl, and she posted everything online and was insulting the friend of the guy for linking them up I was surprised , the guy saw girl he liked went for her you as girl you no like am back no be for you to block the guy or say no thank you.
Instead she screen shot the messages and the guy didn't say anything incriminating he only said I saw you liked you and asked my friend about you.

And she said she will make sure the friend gets fired for talking about her with the friend.

My brothers as for me I done commot hand for anything Nigerian girls, the girls I'm now following are south Africans(with big assets), Somalis (Peng's things with fine faces), Rwandans (tall lovely womanly angelic beings) and a few others make Nigerian girls dey Mumu themselves.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by dawnomike(m): 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Well, their headache is not my problem.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by TobyJohn(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
anything just to be in the news.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by JaneYave(f): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
It's always better to speak out against. Simi did what she thought could caution a brother, if he misunderstood it, it's his business. It is who loves you that calls you to order!

12 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
I no go lie you TEMS get big nyash no be small na dat her try me video i first see am and i shock

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
She bleeped up,, he is a celeb like her all she needed to do was to go to his inbox and ask him to put it down without hurting his ego, angry I'm sure the guy would even appreciate her for that

Dumb girl undecided

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
All these toxic mumu women

Avoid women you hear

In his mind he was hyping the girl, drooling over her, unfortunately for him feminist patrol caught him, instead of DM'ing him or texting him, she wanted to publicly shame him for internet points and feminist adulations, ofcourse the guys ego was bruised.

And you know how shameless women are even Erica wanted to get in on the act too, by raining insults

In Simi and Erica's small minds they have earned internet points and twitter street cred, Nigerian women especially the once on twitter exhibit large amounts of buffoonery, like their American fat single feminists with coloured hairs and armpit hairs.

One guy was trying to razzle a girl, and she posted everything online and was insulting the friend of the guy for linking them up I was surprised , the guy saw girl he liked went for her you as girl you no like am back no be for you to block the guy or say no thank you.
Instead she screen shot the messages and the guy didn't say anything incriminating he only said I saw you liked you and asked my friend about you.

And she said she will make sure the friend gets fired for talking about her with the friend.

My brothers as for me I done commot hand for anything Nigerian girls, the girls I'm now following are south Africans(with big assets), Somalis (Peng's things with fine faces), Rwandans (tall lovely womanly angelic beings) and a few others make Nigerian girls dey Mumu themselves.

CNT fault anything u just said here , 100% right

47 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by moremuch1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 07, 2021

meanwhile
check my signature to mine for free a new Cryptocurrency that is about to be launched soon
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by We4all: 12:06am On Mar 08, 2021
The Samklef guy is just too petty. Instead of him to apologize for his misguided posts, he choose to call Simi an ingrate. Now he is going to write an unending story on how he helped her reach the climax of her career.

Whatever he thinks he did for Simi، I don't care. One thing is certain, she has attained this height cos she is talented and got lucky. So, he should stop sulking and never try to sexualize a woman again. Not even if that woman is a prostitute cos some prostitutes still got class, and would never sleep with a certain kind of man.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by theFilmtric: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2021
We4all:
The Samklef guy is just too petty. Instead of him to apologize for his misguided posts, he choose to call Simi an ingrate. Now he is going to write an unending story on how he helped her reach the climax of her career.

Whatever he thinks he did for Simi، I don't care. One thing is certain, she has attained this height cos she is talented and got lucky. So, he should stop sulking and never try to sexualize a woman again. Not even if that woman is a prostitute cos some prostitutes still got class, and would never sleep with a certain kind of man.
balderdash
Women get sexualized as a result of their behaviour
olisaEze:

Not trying to support anyone, but what did Tems ever do to you to deserve being sexualized?
Moodle:

So what behaviour has Tems displayed to get sexualised?
The Terms I know never wears anything revealing.
Even her trousers are baggies
is she not “showing yansh” in the new video?? Or did I read wrong??
Society made nonsense dressing normal -its okay
And the same society is making sexualization normal but its not okay abi?
Na her problem be dat abeg undecided
Behave like a sex object
Be seen as a sex object
Chikina

theFilmtricsay

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by haybhi1(m): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2021
It's funny how people are, more commonly and remorselessly, resorting to the victim game as a form of defense when logically they have demonstrated some gaffes.

This guy probably just finished smoking, then typed that rubbish.

His tweet further validates the maxim, "not all old people have sense".

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by addictiv(m): 3:32am On Mar 08, 2021
Funny coming from the same women that sexualize and objectify themselves...

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by ShackWes(f): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Dem don save this ugly Simi with marriage now she don turn feminist

Tems complain give you?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Lyrics269: 4:21am On Mar 08, 2021
Thunder fire all this yeye music producers
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by femi4: 5:11am On Mar 08, 2021
Simi and F word....hope duduke won't be insolent like her

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by BanevsJoker(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2021
Simi should face her marriage and mind her business. Samklef wasn't the only one to post that exact sentence. They just wanted to use him for cheap feminist points. Tems never complained about the attention she gets for being beautiful.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Why didn’t u dm to take it down? But na only u sabi pass abi? Simi. He further tweeted Toxic. @Symplysimi u ingrate. Cause u think say u don blow. I go delete that tweet. But u Bleep up.”
Only fools tweet/talk this way.
Ordinary correction, he can't take.
Uncultured idiot.

9jaRealist:

Exactly! Can you imagine what female artists face working with a producer with such a mindset...
>
True,
It's just so shameful

6 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Gkay1(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2021
maybe samklef is joking, though anything can still happen shaa
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by bestman09(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2021
grin
Nothing consan me for their fight
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by adesegun121(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 08, 2021
lipsrsealed I muSt see that BOoty nyaSh tOo...I dey wait!

23 Likes

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2021
las las we go still see TEMS yansh grin grin grin

Simi go and take panadol

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by alingo2013(m): 7:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Lol Las Las we go see the ynash wetin dey there The bright future is behind you female

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Walkee: 8:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Look at this clown seeking attention. nobody sexualizes women. Their so purpose in life is to flaunt breast and ynash, have sex and get pregnant that's why anywhere you look there's a woman trying to remove her clothes.

Samklef is still a morron though

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by espn(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Temi too dey wan form nonsense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by delishpot: 8:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Is that not the purpose of average naija man in this life? Men around the world are buying up AFRICA and other continents while the average Nigerian man just wants yansh and fv¢k and he is okay with life. He is even selling his country to chinko and other pale skins because he wants to gather yanshes and fv¢k. Perverted generations of mental and body slaves.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by UNCL3(m): 8:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Good morning people
Bless your ears and hearts with this beautiful song I did

No regrets on your data

Link in signature, thanks.
Re: Simi Calls Out Samklef For sexualizing Tems by Vlibray: 8:04am On Mar 08, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) / Kerry Washington Wishes Uzo Aduba 'happy Birthday' In Igbo / Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.