Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

A Guy Slapped A Girl Because She Refused To Answer Him When He Was Calling Her I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Guy Slapped A Girl Because She Refused To Answer Him When He Was Calling Her I (650 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' / Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Slapped A Girl Because She Refused To Answer Him When He Was Calling Her I by ola753(f): 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wonders shall never end.This incident just happened in ejigbo around after 8.A girl was walking,and a guy was calling her trying to woo her but she did not answer him.The foolish boy then walked up to her and slapped her.The girl wanted to retaliate but was held back by that boy friends.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slapped A Girl Because She Refused To Answer Him When He Was Calling Her I by PenisCaP: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
He is a fool

(1) (Reply)

Church Pastor Jailed For Killing His Pregnant Girlfriend (see Details) / Newborn Dies After Surgeon Operated On Him 'to Prove A Point' / Four Guys Arrested And Paraded For Selling Leaked WAEC Exam Questions. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.