Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster (65888 Views)

Joy Saturday Kidnapped, Gang-Raped & Killed By Man She Bought Land From (Video) / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic / Choirmaster’s Wife Pours Acid On Girl For Having Sex With Her Husband In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Voice22: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
I raped and killed a 32-yr-old lady because she refused to sleep with me — Choirmaster

A 29-year-old choirmaster has narrated how and why he r@ped and killed a 32-year-old lady, identified as Ruth Yakadi Bako, in Jos North LGA of Plateau State.

Ruth was said to be returning from her workplace when she was accosted, st@bbed, r@ped and her properties carted away by the a$$ailant on Saturday night, December 10, 2022. Her corpse was found near a car wash in the Farin Gada area the next morning.

The suspect, identified as Friday Samson, was among those paraded by the Police at the Police Headquarters on Tuesday in Jos.

According to the command’s image maker, DSP Alfred Alabo, the victim’s phone was traced to one Ephraim Emmanuel of Angwan Jarawa. Upon his arrest, the suspect disclosed that one Friday Samson sold the phone to him, adding that further investigation led to the arrest of Samson, a choirmaster and father of two, who confessed to having r@ped and killed Ruth.  

Speaking to newsmen, Samson said: “I am here because I r@ped and killed someone. I don’t have any reason for what I did but I did it, it is just wick£dness of the heart. That day, I just wanted to sleep with her but she refused, due to wick£dness, I r@ped and killed.

I am a security guard at a filling station at Farin Gada. That day, I was on duty that night and I saw her passing at about 11 pm. I have never seen her before and I don’t know her but I called her and told her I wanted to sleep with her but she refused. I chased her and caught up with her. That was when I stabbed and raped her.

She was not dead when I r@ped her, it is just wick£dness of the heart. After I @ped her, I picked up her phone and held it for one month. After that I sold it to Ephraim Emmanuel, I did not tell him where I got the phone from just that I told him that the phone is mine. I started working in the filling station in August 2022 and I was being paid N28,000

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqtAN_ILn6C/?igshid=ZWU2MTYxZTY=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fil2ZTCWRA8

3 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by WhisperedNoise: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
An eye for an eye, then.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
At times I wonder if truly God created us all... how could humans be so mean?

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
another HOLY DEMON spotted!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Neverslumber(f): 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Esther40: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
another HOLY DEMON spotted!

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Shapeaso: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chissoss...shocked. Must you sex everywoman you fancy? Some men are really something else. undecided

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by habsydiamond(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Anyone that kills must be killed.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by muyico(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gay prisoner suppose to rape him also and hold his neck till death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Aukeibado(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
What a wicked world,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by busybay: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
I remember this news. Thank you Nigeria Police Force for remaining steadfast. He could have killed again if not arrested. He is a serial rapist and killer

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Reelmii: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
😡

2 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Omoawoke: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
so many criminals using church to evade justice in the name of repentance

6 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by ugodson(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Like the bible says Judgement will start from the church. I wonder how someone will have sex without the consent of the other person. If the person don't want its not a do or die affairs

16 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is serious.
He should be made to face the consequences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Choirmaster of what church exactly??!

Op, must you lie so shamelessly just to get clicks?!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Sultty(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
may he rot in hell, so because of one minute enjoyment he decided to end her 😏😏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Lovenorth: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
'choirmaster'? grin grin sorry lust master sorry rape master grin grin sorry killer Monster grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by slivertongue: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
Man's wickedness to Man

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Wizpa(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Creamypie(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
He should be killed too. How can you end someone's life and be enjoying yours?

4 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by fasho01(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wicked soul angry

3 Likes

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by blackpanda: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
God oooo shocked shocked
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Highseek123(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is serious oo
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by ipobarecriminals: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
shocked
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by ipobarecriminals: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
sad
Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by Godfullsam(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
See wickedness?!

I noticed he didn't blame the devil for his actions at all.

He blamed it on the wickedness of his heart.

No wonder the Bible said the heart of men is desperately wicked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster by LagosEmir: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
You never chop belleful , you dey toast woman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million / Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Ondo For Questioning Her Movement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.