Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,175 members, 7,853,010 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (49866 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2010
Me i kant c yu o tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2010
Go to specsavers tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2010
. .buh I weally 1 to c yu embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2010
Moyola:

hehehe. . this face tease is not it. . .

Let us see clearly. . .once and for all. haba
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
Moyola:

Me 2 wanto see you too. . . come to london dungeon. . .Thats wer i at  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2010
doyin13:

ABi. . .hope say u nor turn ya 1980 monitor upside down cos of that pix lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2010
lalaboi:

ABi. . .hope say u nor turn ya 1980 monitor upside down cos of that pix lol

if only it was the monitor. . .At my age the yeye girl is making me do headstands angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2010
doyin13:

Asko o! whrz yurz? d clear 1 kumz out 1z in a year. . .so stay tuned! grin

lalaboi:

Me 2 wanto see you too. . . come to london dungeon. . .Thats wer i at  grin

Arhh! I dont fink i av d liver to enta dhat place ejowo!! yu work there or wot? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2010
doyin13:

if only it was the monitor. . .At my age the yeye girl is making me do headstands angry angry angry

Agba ti nde! Elo retayaa! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2010
I dont worl der. .o. . its close to me.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
lemme guess. . .Undagwound? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
yeh. . i live undegwound tongue . . so tse u go com?. . no worry. . i got ya back
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
Se now? ko posibu. . moni lati breast feed omo mi grin
Myt kum around der 2mrw tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2010
Egbami nland! afi bosom feed naa!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2010
Moyola:

Se now? ko posibu. . moni lati bosom feed omo mi grin
Myt kum around der 2mrw tongue

kk. , Holla me wen u der oh. . am jez 10mins away. . . . grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
Holla bawo?
Dont wori ma gbe sign post "Lala wer r yu?" cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2010
Chei! Na Lala don come spoil like this
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
. . practicin watchu preached ni tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by chamotex(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2010
Gerrout you are the one spoiling that innocent boy tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2010
Dont lie on against me biko! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
Moyola:

Holla bawo?
Dont wori ma gbe sign post "Lala wer r yu?" cheesy

i go send u my numba. . . tru airpace london to london, .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2010
Is der need 4 dhat?
Ok! no sign post! if yu spot a girl wearin trainerz wiv iro n buba wiv jakajaka hair! den na me! cheesy
Ps: dont b too embarassed 2 approach! embarassed tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2010
Moyola:

Is der need 4 dhat?
Ok! no sign post! if yu spot a girl wearin trainerz wiv iro n buba wiv jakajaka hair! den na me! cheesy
Ps: dont b too embarassed 2 approach! embarassed tongue

No worry. . . pimping up gals like you is my specialty grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
hitman. . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2010
@ moyinti , moyente kiss kiss

all dis palmgroove boyz jus dey trouble you , which 1 u want make i arrest

yeye pikins

@ post

gbogbo bigz boys

on gbono feli feli dj cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 9:43am On Apr 30, 2010
Who be palmgrove bwoiy? angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2010
^abeg gerrout jare , did i mention ur name ?

u cudnt greet rotten child

oya kun le , ko kawo soke

no redskirt tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2010
Ok ma. . . ema binu ma. . . ekaaro ma. .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2010
crazy lala cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2010
i like to wear 8inch heels too cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2010
. . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2010
neck twister has come again angry angry tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (103)

Come In And Take A Look At Unbelieveable Picture / Second Vowel Letter Game. / Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.