Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (49215 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2010
googles:

make i start work first na

de salary go ginger me cheesy

Hehehehehe. . .walahi

Na real gingah. . . .You go dey shout ''Free me now. Free me now''

@post

She wan marry terry g
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by ravenzord(m): 9:42pm On May 01, 2010
Gentle Jack. . .razz version
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 9:44pm On May 01, 2010
He know wat he wants in a woman. tongue cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 9:46pm On May 01, 2010
pweety lady
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2010
I prayed oo say make baba l'oke turn am around. . . .

Adura ti gba oo. E she baba grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by googles: 10:10pm On May 01, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

liff me alone o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2010
abi make u liff matter. .

i go soon blow u banger cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 10:46pm On May 01, 2010
Mr muscle
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 11:05pm On May 01, 2010
Pweety4me:

Mr muscle

Na wa ooo. . . .Solange wannabe tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by DeepSoul(f): 12:36am On May 02, 2010
Doing a documentary for "Working as a Bouncer in Nigerian clubs" grin

But this ur muscle sha. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2010
Deep Soul:

Doing a documentary for "Working as a Bouncer in Nigerian clubs" grin

But this your muscle sha. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na Akpu and Edi Kai Kong be the secret. . .

Try am. wink wink grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:48am On May 02, 2010
Yu wish dat were u. . .ahaha tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 12:54am On May 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yu wish dat were u. . .ahaha tongue

so who is it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:59am On May 02, 2010
Don't lie?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:02am On May 02, 2010
^ u good? sad sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 1:03am On May 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

Don't lie?

na wa ooo. . .why do u think it is not me.

but the uglier ones there before u thot it was me.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:07am On May 02, 2010
luizworld:

^ u good? sad sad
No but it doesn't matter does it? undecided

doyin13:

na wa ooo. . .why do u think it is not me.

but the uglier ones there before u thot it was me.
your facial feautures r not like dat & he looks like a soccer player or somEfin. . .even take a look @ d background it just doesn't fit.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 1:08am On May 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

your facial feautures r not like dat & he looks like a soccer player somEfin. . .even take a look @ d background dat it just doesn't fit.

smart ass angry angry angry grin grin grin

well deduced. . . .it is Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 1:10am On May 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:10am On May 02, 2010
doyin13:

smart backside angry angry angry grin grin grin

well deduced. . . .it is Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings.
C'mon u should know me nao. . . wink but u guys resemble wif d head shape lining & your guns. . . grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:13am On May 02, 2010
luizworld:

I really don't wanna talk now i just wanna be alone wif doyin plse try & respect dat. smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 1:15am On May 02, 2010
Pweety4me:

C'mon u should know me nao. . . wink but u guys resemble wif d head shape lining & your guns. . . grin tongue

which one be guns again ooo. . .Are you referring to the gbola. grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:17am On May 02, 2010
Gbola as in?if your talking about Roger den how would i knoW about dat?i see am b4? i am talking about you arms silly. . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 1:25am On May 02, 2010
hehehehe. . .Roger lol

Awwwww. . .so u never see one before.
Its okay dear. . . .I won't hold it against you cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:30am On May 02, 2010
Lmao!we'll i haven't actually not a grown man's. . cool tongue r u up 4 grabs? cheesy tongue.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 02, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

liff me alone o
who is holding my tìlè?

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 7:47pm On May 02, 2010
googles:

my good friend cool

ah ha, long time no type, where'v ya been?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 7:59pm On May 02, 2010
Freaky guy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18pm On May 03, 2010
yemisi mi how far ?

@post

bad wife she doesnt cook dina anymore angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 2:34pm On May 03, 2010
Pweety4me:

Freaky guy

ah ha, whats so freaky bout me?

@ topic

Battyroll.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 4:26pm On May 03, 2010
Yu look like a pastor. . .lolz
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by lalaboi(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2010
ugly

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (103)

Who Can Interpret This Picture? / ╚►will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝ / Second Vowel Letter Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.