Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,128 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) - Forum Games (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) (49868 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (103) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 3:28pm On May 04, 2010
ilu obe lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42pm On May 04, 2010
^ilu oyin

honey bobo wink wink wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by skfa1: 5:50pm On May 04, 2010
@ lala

U no get money to bab abi make i bring my geri geri come chop am for you  grin  grin

@ Googles

awwww, now i can see you fully, what a beauty you`ve got, so your nose if even long and straight, tripping for u big time, endless leg, nice 2 face and idibia  cheesy   cheesy

I bet we can both work it out u know  cheesy  cheesy  kiss  kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by rare004: 7:53pm On May 04, 2010
Odunnu:

@rare oo4
vry goodluking.
I trip o!

Talk of natural beauty, she get ammm

hit me up just to chat, i have sent u a mail . . . smiley

i dey/go kolo ooooooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by doyin13(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2010
so for ur mind now, u don score.

sotay you forget the purpose of the thread.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:10pm On May 04, 2010
Haha! someone's dreamink! cheesy tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On May 04, 2010
yep he had paraga @ mine
last nite

@ post
moyinti , moyente
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:15pm On May 04, 2010
Oya whereez yur pinkshur?! angry grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On May 04, 2010
u've browsed me life n direct
u no nid dat escapade for nl now wink wink wink

@ post

yeye pikin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Moyola(f): 8:20pm On May 04, 2010
Mind me not o jare! cheesy kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 11:45pm On May 04, 2010
she likes to play police and thief alot
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 11:49pm On May 04, 2010
9ice cleans hands o! cheesy tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 04, 2010
Borrow pose
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 11:54pm On May 04, 2010
Pweety4me:

9ice cleans hands o! cheesy tongue

thanks

@topic

fufu master tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 11:56pm On May 04, 2010
Touch me wif ur hands through d screen. . . grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2010
how? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 05, 2010
honeric01:

thanks

@topic

fufu master tongue
LWKMD! No be me o!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:02am On May 05, 2010
honeric01:

how? cheesy

Close ur eyes. . .then imagine me right there den touch ur screen. . .after some while u should start feeling a sort of sinking feeling like ur drowning into d computer, , ,oya try now smiley tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Odunnu: 12:02am On May 05, 2010
I'm alrdy tired of Nl and d fake ppl around!
Its irritating.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:03am On May 05, 2010
^Gurls wat's up?who u refering 2?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2010
arkinses:

LWKMD! No be me o!

ah ha, who come be that? your roommate? cheesy

Pweety4me:

Close your eyes. . .then imagine me right there den touch your screen. . .after some while u should start feeling a sort of sinking feeling like your drowning into d computer, , ,oya try now smiley tongue

uhm, well i have tried but it's not working, maybe i ain't getting the formula well or how do you see it? tongue undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:22am On May 05, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm alrdy tired of Nl and d fake ppl around!
Its irritating.

what happened to you? who is it this time around?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:27am On May 05, 2010
honeric01:

uhm, well i have tried but it's not working, maybe i ain't getting the formula well or how do you see it? tongue undecided
Did u 4 real? smiley anywayz just pray 2 nite then u will see me in ur dreams 2 touch me like a man of God. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:33am On May 05, 2010
Pweety4me:

Did u 4 real? smiley anywayz just pray 2 nite then u will see me in your dreams 2 touch me like a man of God. tongue

ah ha, please, i don't want to be a wayward man of God oo, so you want me to start changing my boxer early in the morning abi? grin grin grin

God no go gree grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:38am On May 05, 2010
Hmmm. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:44am On May 05, 2010
ok, maybe i should give it a try, but i haven't seen any image of you, how then am i expected to dream of you? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 12:46am On May 05, 2010
I resemble her <<< smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 12:51am On May 05, 2010
na, you can do better cool, show me a flash of that wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:08am On May 05, 2010
I no trust ur face! shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by CaptCavey(m): 1:42am On May 05, 2010
Pwee! Pweet! Pweety!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by Pweety4me(f): 1:42am On May 05, 2010
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (reloaded) by honeric01(m): 1:51am On May 05, 2010
My face is me, so you just have to trust that innocent face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (103)

Come In And Take A Look At Unbelieveable Picture / Second Vowel Letter Game. / Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.