Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives (919 Views)

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Sanwo-olu Hosts D’banj, Phyno, KSA And Nollywood Actors (photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives by gistyinka(m): 3:56am On Jan 21, 2018
Of course, the norm on the social media on Wednesdays is brandishing what is termed ‘Woman Crush Wednesday” and the iconic musician took the plunge. With the picture of the whole seven women, he posts, “My Women Crush Wednesday” and he has since been generating comments.

How King Sunny Ade Unveils Identity Of His Seven Wives On Social Media

Re: Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives by HungerBAD: 3:58am On Jan 21, 2018
Seven?

Oh boy.
Re: Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives by Yian1(m): 5:00am On Jan 21, 2018
That's life of a Nigerian musician for you.
Re: Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2018
Now I can see Davido's role model.
Re: Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives by AK6464(m): 6:59am On Jan 21, 2018
TuBaba own na bobo juice
Re: Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
Having the notion of one man, one wife is where many got it all wrong. Have people ever wondered why our forefathers who were predominantly farmers lived up to 100, some 110 years? Many of today's women have taken advantage of one man, one wife instruction by the scripture to unleash terror on their husbands. Many of their men hardly live up to 70 these days. Go and find out the life expectancy in Nigeria, it will shock you. Despite the usual daily life stress mounted on men all in the quest for providing for the home, their wives would simply compound the stress for them, knowing fully well their men would not dare marry more than one wife. If you have a nagging and troublesome wife, any day you tell her you are considering another wife, she will start behaving well. Our forefathers' primary aim of having more wives which had also helped them live well and in good health was to have as much children as possible to assist them on their farmland. By the time they also grow old and some of their wives have traveled to live with their children to take care of their babies, etc. our forefathers would not be lonely( as many men are today) as there would still be some wives who would take care of them. Again, if you have more than one wife, they will behave well as none of them would want to stress you because they know they are not alone. Before you crucify me, I am a christian and I have only one wife. Our religious leaders are often biased by not telling us the truth in the bible and thank God we all have access to the bible and can read. Some of them are fond of picking only those things that would favour them from the old testament and ignore other things. In the old testament for instance, those who were fondly loved by God married more than one wife like Abraham( who was the father of faith and God worked with and blessed him like the sand of the ocean), David( whom God said was closest to His heart in his lifetime), Solomon( who built a temple for God). Our men of God won't go there but when it comes to tithe and offering which was never mentioned by our Lord Jesus Christ in the new testament, neither did he mandated it to be paid to pastors, that's where you'd see them preaching with sweats all over their faces. I pray God in His infinite mercy teach us in the right manner. If any christian marries more than one wife, he will make heaven provided he keeps God's commandment...among which there is nothing like...thou shall not marry more than one wife...
Re: Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives by oloriadejoke(f): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
jesus christ so na only man they grease all these women engine,hmmmm may his manhood lives forever
Re: Photos As KSA Flaunts His Seven Wives by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
oloriadejoke:
jesus christ so na only man they grease all these women engine,hmmmm may his manhood lives forever
The funnest thing is that, it does not actually mean anything as men can handle as many ladies as possible. What of those doing 3-some( though not encouraging)? A man is actually created to get up to 10 women pregnant in a day, especially if they are ovulating. Only one time meeting is all it takes. I am proud of KSA because all these alluring women are well taken care of. I learnt their children are well placed too...or have you linked any scandal to any of KSA's children? Amazingly, he rarely shows them on the social media , just like he hardly parades his oloris. My grandfather had 3 wives and they all loved him. I only wonder why families where one man one wife is being practiced today are full of crises.

(1) (Reply)

FULL VIDEO: Actress Dorcas Fapson Releases Video Evidences Against Taxify Driver / #BBNaija2018: Housemates Have Now Been Banned From Laughing (details) / Tboss Unveiled As ‘house Of Lunettes’ Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.