Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) (58482 Views)

Ubi Franklin Tattoos Davido's Late Son's Nickname On His Arm (Photo) / Davido Gets Scared By A Pangolin Placed On His Arm (Photo, Video) / Sandra Okagbue Tattoos Flavour's Name "Chinedu" On Her Arm (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by onthehill: 1:05pm On May 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQR4HSgwzRc

Legendary Nigerian singer, Innocent Idibia, also known as Tuface has shown off a new tattoo of names of his seven children on his arm, IGBERETV reports.

A video of him receiving the tattoo was shared on his instastories with the caption "Tattoo Season"

https://igberetvnews.com/1420336/singer-tuface-tattoos-names-seven-children-arm-photo-video/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Zonefree(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2022
Father of all nation!

Carry go Baba.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Uprightness100(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2022
If you like tattoo the name of your kids and wife on your fore head, it will not stop from fornicating with another person.

Only a heart that has Genuiely Surrendered to JESUS Christ will fear GOD and not indulge in evil.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Rahkman: 3:51pm On May 19, 2022
Person like tuface no fit deny paternity, if dem carry pikin go hospital for paternity test the doctor go just the look the pikin look tuface begin bust laff

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by ominilongest(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2022

Work no dey
Suffering and smiling
Bet no pay
Sub no dey
Na so hunger full everywhere.
Nairalanders! pls help a fellow brother in times of despair
Any amount will be appreciated guys embarassed
Thank you in ad; good Samaritan, Eshey cheesy

Nine one two seven nine two three six five seven
Opay

Una just dey like my comment no money embarassed
That is my akant na

Walai money never enter embarassed

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by taiwotimitt: 4:34pm On May 19, 2022
Uprightness100:
If you like tattoo the name of your kids and wife on your fore head, it will not stop from fornicating with another person.

Only a heart that has Genuiely Surrendered to JESUS Christ will fear GOD and not indulge in evil.

What has tattoo has to do with fornication now?

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by taiwotimitt: 4:35pm On May 19, 2022
2baba gene strong grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 19, 2022
He may not be a responsible partner but he is a responsible father!

26 Likes

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by silibaba: 8:30pm On May 19, 2022
Uprightness100:

this particular write up nah out of point

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2022
Seen
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2022
Uprightness100:

U No Holy Pass tongue tongue

Hey, some people be acting like they know it all
Hey-uh, some people be acting like they know it all
Hey-oh-ai, some people be acting like they know it all
Oh-oh, ooh-ooh

See, see, see this type of thing wey we dey feel
Before you know you don dey wan dey start to dey kolo small
I no go lie we feel these things for real
Some people no believe am and e bring about dem own downfall
Face reality and you will see that it pays nobody
To be feeling that they all and all

Try to visualize what I feel, and then I bet what you'll see
Would be a picture of a guarding wall
If you try to push am down, try to enter the town
Try to see wetin dey happen around
Na so dem go dey bring you down
Before you know you go dey for six feet under the ground, oh-oh-oh

Some be acting that they know it all
When everybody knows that people rise and fall
Some rise up again just to stand up tall
And wiser and stronger
But no matter how long you live, you cannot learn it all
You go only do your best, because you no go fit do all
So if you want to criticize me, talk small small
'Cause you no holy pass my brother
You no holy pass, my sister
Ooh-ooh

Hmm, some people when they see a wrong thing
They will start complaining
Until the complaining will turn into shouting
Anytime them see a wrong thing
They continue shouting
Until the shouting turn to traditional shouting
But dem try to correct a thing
They will start to thinking

Until the thinking make depression start to set in
Make dem feel like outcast in the society dem live in
Because they lose dem sense of belonging
But they would try to push am more, try to open every door
When negativity doesn't make it certain
So when dem try to stop the complaining and the shouting
Dem no go fit because e don be spiritual something
People take advantage of dem dream, 'cause dem realizing

Say this people lost dem spirit of fighting
So dem start to use your head, use am like dustbin
All the problem of the nation they be dumping in them head
Slavery will start to set in like Amistad
Boy, I know say you seen the making
How them start to do almost anything for almost nothing
'Cause instinctively dem need surving
But the scavengers would drain them all
They will push them to the floor
And to collect all the people them belonging
But like a goat that has pushed to the wall
We already ready to start to do the fighting
So we a go gun them down
Run them all around, me a go chase them outta we town
I sabi we go gun down
Before them go know dem go dey for six feet under the ground, eh

Some be acting that they know it all
And wiser and stronger
You go only do your best because you no go fit do all

You no holy pass my sister
Some people be acting that they know it all
And wiser and stronger

You go only do your best because you no go fit do all

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by AzuNas: 8:49pm On May 19, 2022
Alright. . . . . . . Aje

A great father 2baba

Abeg

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Vorto: 8:49pm On May 19, 2022
Really?

Please tell us more undecided
Uprightness100:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Realist12: 8:50pm On May 19, 2022
We know the tattoo won't restrict other ladies from wanting to have another child with him . Therefore he's exonerated of future pregnancy saga.
I hope he has more space left on his hands for more names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Acidbath: 8:50pm On May 19, 2022
Foolishness.

Zero morals to teach his kids.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2022
The great Solomon of our time! You're doing well!

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by GloriousGbola: 8:51pm On May 19, 2022
Kids on one arm, baby mama on the other arm, madam on the willy, now. Where will he tattoo the side chicks names tho?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by tillaman(m): 8:51pm On May 19, 2022
Good of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
As long as you can take care of your kids and give them a good life, you no get problem my brother..

I'd be giving out the Gadget importation Guide from USA for free.

This report is for those looking for a side hustle or financial freedom // someone who wants to start laptops and mobile phones importation business but do not know how to go about it.

Do well to reach me via the number on my sig

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
Tbbt6:

Leave that holy spirit
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
lipsrsealed
The eight tattoo is gonna be on his diick lipsrsealed

What a dad!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by Abaman001(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2022
Father Abraham, well done oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video) by akanbiaa(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2022
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts His New POLICE Plate (Photo) / Naira Marley Shared A Tricycle Marlian He Saw In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.