Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Are You Troubled By Your Dreams? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Troubled By Your Dreams? (243 Views)

Updated: Overcoming Doubt In A Troubled World [PT 1] - Short Devotional / I Regret Creating Humans. I'm So Troubled Now. / Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Troubled By Your Dreams? by Revadebola: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2018
ARE YOU TROUBLED BY YOUR DREAMS?

Daniel 2:1 "And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him".

Few days ago, one of my daily post subscribers chatted with me over the night.
She narrated her dream, in the dream, she was at a shrine where the priestess prepared a concussion for her and told her that it was for protection.
She started having serious stomach aches and pains.
I gave her deliverance instructions of what to do and instantly she was delivered.
Her dream was not a mere dream. It was not a dream of the frame of her mind. It was a dream that has spiritual significance. It was a dream meant to attack her and plant strange thing into her life.
Such dreams like this can cause : aches, pains, sicknesses, diseases like ulcer, strange objects moving in the body, barrenness, pregnancy miscarriage, unusual hotness of the stomach.
The Holy Spirit just spoke to me that one of the readers of this post has been suffering from strange experience of hotness in the stomach. Your tommy gets very hot. Chat me for prayer now.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I rebuke every strange object planted into my body.
2. Audibly quote Matthew 15 :13 for 30 minutes as you lay one finger on your navel .
Matthew 15:13 "But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up".

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Healing, Deliverance And Miracles. / Reglion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.