Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts (4932 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
Piggery, shut up. How can he stoop so low to argue with you. Argue on what has been.
are u never tired of spewing trash from that smelly hole, you indeed lack basic home training.... what's difficult in doing basic research and dispute those glaring facts... area shits everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by RaaGhu: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2018
Fani Kayode I know, Samuel Okafor, I do not

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 9:45am On Jan 21, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
it dey like say una no know Wetin dey happen for this country.

Fulani herdsmen are killing people all over the country and una still dey do igbo vs Yoruba "I better pass my neighbor"

you guys should go get a job.
Bros, We are not in comparison with any piggery. How can great Yoruba people be comparing themselves with mere pigs of the continent. Over our dead body. Please, do not insult Yorubas by saying we are in comparison with common pigs.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2018
ContentedK:
will you shut your trash hole, which world?, stinking vulture...
Mr pig, I want to have conversations with humans, not pig of the nation.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 9:47am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
Yeah, according to iPob bureu de statistic grin
thats the most peaceful freedom fighting organization and one of the biggest in the world that you vultures can never measure up to even in future years to come.... if I'm lying lemme know...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 9:52am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
Mr pig, I want to have conversations with humans, not pig of the nation.
smh, trash and ipodstinks are indeed like 5&6... keep it up tho...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by PenisCaP: 9:56am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:

[s]Igbo pig, which fact. The one we the world already know in the past or whic[/s]h one.?

Yorubas dirty vulture... hehehe.
Which truth? ..
U mean the Lies u were fed with write from the womb?.

Thank God the internet is hunting down ur lies already grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2018
ContentedK:
are u never tired of spewing trash from that smelly hole, you indeed lack basic home training.... what's difficult in doing basic research and dispute those glaring facts... area shits everywhere...
Why are you vociferating here. You do not lack home training and you are here talking trash, arguing on what has been. This same topic is now up to 5 or 6times here on nairaland, what are you trying to prove. Continue arguing with yourselves here. You can't beat what has been. Take it or leave it.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2018
ContentedK:
thats the most peaceful freedom fighting organization and one of the biggest in the world that you vultures can never measure up to even in future years to come.... if I'm lying lemme know...
Who is now disputing you Mr piggery. I said, according to ipob bureu dey statistic. So why do you want to kill yourself. Don't you like una statistics again? grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
Why are you vociferating here. You do not lack home training and you are here talking trash, arguing on what has been. This same topic is not up to 5 or 6times here on nairaland, what are you trying to prove. Continue arguing with yourselves here. You can't beat what has been. Take it or leave it.
and another trash!!� cool

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by PenisCaP: 10:00am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:

[s]Piggery, shut up. How can he stoop so low to argue with you. Argue on what has bee[/s]n.

Vulture i dont want to go hard on u bcoz today is sunday..
If i pour out my venom on u.. grin
Ur miserable life will become more misrable.

Im waiting for u tommorrow..
Bit dont go start crying to ur saviour coward mod to save u.
Na me nd u tommorrow.. grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 10:02am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
Who is now disputing you Mr piggery. I said, according to ipob bureu dey statistic. So why do you want to kill yourself. Don't you like una statistics again? grin
very synonymous with trash...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

Yorubas dirty vulture... hehehe.
Which truth? ..
U mean the Lies u were fed with write from the womb?.

Thank God the internet is hunting down ur lies already grin
See this one crying. Who gave you name.
Igbo are the dirtiest tribe in the world.... WHO.
Igbo are pigs....... Nnamdi Kanu.
We only take you serious if only any of our leader calls us name and you adopt it.
But for mere pigs of the nation, hehehehehe. Who takes pigs seriously this days

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

Vulture i dont want to go hard on u bcoz today is sunday..
If i pour out my venom on u.. grin
Ur miserable life will become more misrable.

Im waiting for u tommorrow..
Bit dont go start crying to ur saviour coward mod to save u.
Na me nd u tommorrow.. grin
Mr pig, go to your dirty mud where you belong

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 10:05am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
We only take you serious if only any of our leader calls us name and you adopt it.
keep making a fool of yourself here, this trash is too dry. Spill a better trash pls...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by PenisCaP: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:

Says yoruba gutrer media..
The last i check yorubas are still the only tribe where wife will be cooking and husband will be pooping in nylon bad right there infront of the food. grin
And even poo in d open like ekuke dogs no shame. grin

My happiness is the internet yorubas used to tell FAT LIES Long ago.. has turned around to hunt them down.. heheheh.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by PenisCaP: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
Mr pig, go to your dirty mud where you belong

Ekuke dogs them.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2018
ContentedK:
keep making a fool of yourself here, this trash is too dry. Spill a better trash pls...
Oga, go and look for kanu that tagged you people pigs. We are not the one that tagged you pigs, we only help him to call you pigs. Na him gave you name that we should call you. If we should give you people name ourselves, you might commit suicide. But thanks to the chief pigs anyway for the naming ceremony.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 10:15am On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

Says yoruba gutrer media..
The last i check yorubas are still the only tribe where wife will be cooking and husband will be pooping in nylon bad right there infront of the food. grin
And even poo in d open like ekuke dogs no shame. grin

My happiness is the internet yorubas used to tell FAT LIES Long ago.. has turned around to hunt them down.. heheheh.

You are pained. How does this change the fact that WHO said you tribe is the dirtiest in the world. How does that change the name given by kanu. Chai, Mr kanu, you no do your people well oooooo.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by PenisCaP: 10:20am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
You [s]are pained. How does this change the fact that WHO said you tribe is the dirtiest in the world. How does that change the name given by kanu[/s]
Hehehe.. we all all know the tribe born in dirt

There he goes again!!.
Afonja gutter media.. see ur brothers pooping like ekuke dogs. grin
No difference.. infact put a dog beside them and u wont figure which is which.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 10:22am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
Oga, go and look for kanu that tagged you people pigs. We are not the one that tagged you pigs, we only help him to call you pigs. Na him gave you name that we should call you. If we should give you people name ourselves, you might commit suicide. But thanks to the chief pigs anyway for the naming ceremony.
my goodness me, your trash spilling is indeed legendary.. very certified..... olodo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 10:27am On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

There he goes again!!.
No difference.. intact pit a dog beside them and u wont figure which is which.

no wonder every male from South West is struggling to marry a Biafran,they're really tired of this inbreeding of ekuke dogs everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2018
ContentedK:
no wonder every male from South West is struggling to marry a Biafran,they're really tired of this inbreeding of ekuke dogs everywhere...
Instead of you to go find out why your female can't do without southwest dicks

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

There he goes again!!.
No difference.. infact put a dog beside them and u wont figure which is which.

'We', who are the we, you mean world health organisation.Nnamdi really tried for the naming ceremony. WHO also l
packaged the dirtiness by modifying it to most polluted people hehehehehe. Chai WHO too get packaging

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
grin cheesy lolzz, who wan crave for very dirty ekuke dicks.... this guy don really crack me up this morning... Conehead vulturr
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
sorry bro, I spelled wrongly... it's South West and not you know.......
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ContentedK: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2018
ContentedK:
sorry bro, I spelled wrongly... it's South West and not you know.......
Someone is messing with my post
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by PenisCaP: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2018
ContentedK:

Exactly bro. grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by PenisCaP: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:
'
[s]We', who are the we, you mean world health organisation.Nnamdi really tried for the naming ceremony. WHO also l
packaged the dirtiness by modifying it to most polluted people hehehehehe. Chai WHO too get packaging[/s]

Ekuke .

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by ipodstinks: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2018
PenisCaP:

Ekuke .
Obuko, elede

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Lies About Yoruba Being Nigeria’s Earliest Graduates: The Facts by PenisCaP: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
ipodstinks:

Obuko, elede

Shataaaap!!..Nonesense trash!
Go shit for gutter grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out 10 Men Tinubu Has Helped Become Who They Are In Nigeria Politics / Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO / Fg To Award Lagos-ibadan Rail Contract Soon – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.