Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO (4927 Views)

Not pictures but video of the king unknown gunmen killed today / Not pictures but video of how ESN killed Igwe Aguleri - GRAPHIC VIDEO / IPOB Calls For Sit-at-home In Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Remember this my thread that made front page yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/6692464/29-esn-members-planning-enforce
I told you guys to calm down you'll hear scores later. These are the behind the scenes. The passengers were roasted like goats for not honouring Nnamdi Kanu

This is avideo of the breaking news at Mbaise early this morning.

A fully loaded bus from Umuahia ambushed by IPOB criminals at Mbaise, at least 2 people burnt to death in the vehicle

If you're in a Biafra whatsap group, you would have seen the threats they issued, well it looks like they meant it. So when you see people sitting at home it does not mean legitimacy it means intimidation.

At this point every sensible Igbo man should report any IPOB he knows to the government for persecution.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by fukNaija(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Hahahaha. This guy self. You no dey tire. Biafra will consume u soon

13 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
These is a surviving passenger shot in his buttocks for not sitting at home for IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
OyigboUpdate:
Remember this my thread that made front page yesterday.
https://www.nairaland.com/6692464/29-esn-members-planning-enforce
I told you guys to calm down you'll hear scores later. These are the behind the scenes. The passengers were roasted like goats for not honouring Nnamdi Kanu

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUvUurVWdf8
[/s] Chronic lier

8 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Live at Mbaise as passengers going their normal business were burnt alive by unknown gunmen for disobeying IPOB sit at home. In the bus two were burnt alive.

You can hear from the person holding the phone. Recording live and direct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Whiteangel1234: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
grin grin good for Ndi Sabo
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by joedave(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2021
If this is True and not just one of those dead and resurrected news and pictures from the archive, then it should be jointly condemned.

This sort of act (burning innocent travellers in their vehicles) should have no place among reasonable individuals.

4 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by seborrhic: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
These is a surviving passenger shot in his buttocks for not sitting at home for IPOB.
It's clear this particular incident happened at night, IPOB sit at home started this morning,making it obvious this is a clearly false post.
It's fabricated posts and clearly deceptive posters like this; including some too on the IPOB side to be honest,that has made nland a veritable grounds for people whose intent is just to lie and make up stories.
If you want to lie or post lies,just come to nland and no one would sanction you or even take your post off.
Shameful.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
I told you guys scores will come out.

This is 1:0 for the IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
seborrhic:

It's clear this particular incident happened at night, IPOB sit at home started this morning,making it obvious this is a clearly false post.
It's fabricated posts and clearly deceptive posters like this; including some too on the IPOB side to be honest,that has made nland a veritable grounds for people whose intent is just to lie and make up stories.
If you want to lie or post lies,just come to nland and no one would sanction you or even take your post off.
Shameful.

Oga sharap. Were some ESN not arrested yesterday orchestrating attacks. Even on Nairaland u guys have been threatening defaulters.
An audio was shared on all Biafra platforms that they will kill Saboteurs and they made it clear Saboteurs will be anyhow to deceive the sit at home to honour their leader.
Well u guys are known for denial. Today an IPOB bandit like notasyouthink was arguing I should show him the video of Nnamdi Kanu sister dragging account number to pay for IPOB I did. Even if it was a video not audio he said he will not believe because it was from me. U guys have fulfilled your threats to kill defaulters. Be rest assured you're leading 1:0 for now. Remember say 1:0 no dey always end as home win

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by EeGooBetter: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
what do u gain by spreading lies? Seun you have to do something about this guy. I have noticed his many lies for long

4 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by ivolt: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
Barbarians.

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
EeGooBetter:
what do u gain by spreading lies? Seun you have to do something about this guy. I have noticed his many lies for long

Sharap is something similar not on frontpage.
https://www.nairaland.com/6693144/sit-at-home-imo-suspected-ipob-members/1

Even a survivor commented. Is there any bad news u guys have accepted? grin

Somebody is videoing and telling u what is on ground in the scene he is recording. You that is no where to be found is saying its a lie

4 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
ivolt:
Barbarians.

It is 1:0 for now.

But remember 1:0 no dey always end as home win
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by KoleDgreat2020(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
Why are you lying...u know what you re saying is not d truth.. amend ur ways

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:

If someone that is in the scene videoing is lying oya tell us the truth

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Monogamy: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
They are only extending Kanu's incarceration in the prison

4 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga sharap. Were some ESN not arrested yesterday orchestrating attacks. Even on Nairaland u guys have been threatening defaulters.
An audio was shared on all Biafra platforms that they will kill Saboteurs and they made it clear Saboteurs will be anyhow to deceive the sit at home to honour their leader.
Well u guys are known for denial. Today an IPOB bandit like notasyouthink was arguing I should show him the video of Nnamdi Kanu sister dragging account number to pay for IPOB I did. Even if it was a video not audio he said he will not believe because it was from me. U guys have fulfilled your threats to kill defaulters. Be rest assured you're leading 1:0 for now. Remember say 1:0 no dey always end as home win
Look at this Fulani bandit foaming through the mouth grin grin grin
You believed that those innocent people police is parading are ESN members and you want me to believe a video you posted?? How mumurish you're.

Fulani terrorists killed people in Enugu including pregnant women I didn't see you open a thread condemning it or lead a protest to British high commission in Abuja the way you did against IPOB atleast you can do that.

Are you not a fulani bandit for always turning a blind eye on fulani terrorist killers in our land but always swing into action on IPOB related issues??

You're part of our problem udele.

6 Likes

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by Komolafe89: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ipopigs you are idiots
Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Look at this Fulani bandit foaming through the mouth grin grin grin
You believed that those innocent people police is parading are ESN members and you want me to believe a video you posted?? How mumurish you're.

Fulani terrorists killed people in Enugu including pregnant women I didn't see you open a thread condemning it or lead a protest to British high commission in Abuja the way you did against IPOB atleast you can do that.

Are you not a fulani bandit for always turning a blind eye on fulani terrorist killers in our land but always swing into action on IPOB related issues??

You're part of our problem udele.

It has been confirmed by Sahara reporters

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:

It has been confirmed by Sahara reporters now on frontpage

1 Like

Re: Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
EeGooBetter:

It has been confirmed by Sahara reporters now on frontpage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers In Parachute Landing Training (videos) / Ikwerres Will Suffer In The Future / Mrs. Ayoka Adebayo's Resignation Letter : Read It Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.