Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Good Church To Attend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Church To Attend (623 Views)

Five Ways You Can Identify A Good Church To Attend / Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Church To Attend by zub(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Hi folks, am not so much a church person, but I made a resolution this yr to start going to one. but my challenge is the church to go. am from a word background, so will like a church that dishes out the word, I mean realistic word that will keep me going for a longtime. please I need suggestions on churches that have this in lagos as am so confused.

Expecting your feedbacks, insults are as well welcome.
Re: Good Church To Attend by eneojoedu(m): 9:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Dunamis

1 Like

Re: Good Church To Attend by greatnaija01: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2018
GOSPELPILLARS.TV

Find a Gospel Pillars Church near you. search facebook n google for addresses in any state you are in.

zub:
Hi folks, am not so much a church person, but I made a resolution this yr to start going to one. but my challenge is the church to go. am from a word background, so will like a church that dishes out the word, I mean realistic word that will keep me going for a longtime. please I need suggestions on churches that have this in lagos as am so confused.

1 Like

Re: Good Church To Attend by AK6464(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Locate a Dunamis Int'l Gospel Church around you, thank me later
Re: Good Church To Attend by zub(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2018
AK6464:
Locate a Dunamis Int'l Gospel Church around you, thank me later
Thanks so much. God bless

1 Like

Re: Good Church To Attend by zub(m): 9:32am On Jan 21, 2018
greatnaija01:
GOSPELPILLARS.TV

Find a Gospel Pillars Church near you. search facebook n google for addresses in any state you are in.

thanks bro. More blessings
Re: Good Church To Attend by zub(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2018
eneojoedu:
Dunamis
Thanks
Re: Good Church To Attend by rawpadgin(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Deeper life Bible church

U will experience the undiluted word of God

1 Like

Re: Good Church To Attend by dingbang(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Daddy freeze ministries..
Re: Good Church To Attend by zub(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2018
dingbang:
Daddy freeze ministries..
thanks so much. I do stream his words every Sunday. but I need something more....a physical presence of the word. thanks again.
Re: Good Church To Attend by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Listen to Pastors that preach and speak using the Bible and those that their life is pattern after Christian without blemish and controversy and decide
Re: Good Church To Attend by zub(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2018
profolaolu:
Listen to Pastors that preach and speak using the Bible and those that their life is pattern after Christian without blemish and controversy and decide
hmmmm. thanks bro.
Re: Good Church To Attend by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2018
zub:

everyone on this forum would want u to go to his/her own church because we all believe that ours is always the best..

bt i am speaking 2u as a pastor now, all churches are good bt sometimes the shepherd over there may not be in good terms with God, in the book of Zachariah, Joshua the high priest was living a sinful life bt his congregations never knew..

it's not how well a pastor preaches that shows that God is with him or how many membership he has that shows that God is with him.read revelation 3:15-17.

if u are worshiping under a pastor that fornicates b4 u know it the spirit will enter u, every man has a spirit following him, good and also bad..

so my advice to u now is to do what John 4:4 said that we should test all spirit.. go to churches around u use like 6 months to check and ask God to help u choose, even if the congregations are nt up to 30 pls feel free to join them and it will help u to grow along..
Re: Good Church To Attend by zub(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
everyone on this forum would want u to go to his/her own church because we all believe that ours is always the best..

bt i am speaking 2u as a pastor now, all churches are good bt sometimes the shepherd over there may not be in good terms with God, in the book of Zachariah, Joshua the high priest was living a sinful life bt his congregations never knew..

it's not how well a pastor preaches that shows that God is with him or how many membership he has that shows that God is with him.read revelation 3:15-17.

if u are worshiping under a pastor that fornicates b4 u know it the spirit will enter u, every man has a spirit following him, good and also bad..

so my advice to u now is to do what John 4:4 said that we should test all spirit.. go to churches around u use like 6 months to check and ask God to help u choose, even if the congregations are nt up to 30 pls feel free to join them and it will help u to grow along..
words pastor. thanks so much. God bless you sir.
Re: Good Church To Attend by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
zub:
words pastor. thanks so much. God bless you sir.
and bless u 2 sir..

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Is False, His Teachings Are Ushered By Satanic Wisdom / RCCG Are Hypocrites! / Scary Events At Rapture or At Death. Great White Throne Described

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.