Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How The Fine Tuning Of The Universe Points Directly To God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Fine Tuning Of The Universe Points Directly To God. (599 Views)

Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay / The Flaw Of The Fine Tuning Argument / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Fine Tuning Of The Universe Points Directly To God. by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Fine Tuning Of The Universe Points Directly To God. by Kholiwe(f): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
Fairytales.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Fine Tuning Of The Universe Points Directly To God. by Niflheim(m): 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
@op,

I just visited your website, reasonsforjesus, and I must say, I am impressed!!!

The stupidity in "reasonsforjesus" is even far greater than the stupidity in "answersingenesis"!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1.There is a headline which states..............................."22 reasons why all scholars agree jesus is not a copy of pagan gods". As in all scholars? Did they ask every single scholar in the world and every single scholar nodded their heads and signed their signatures? Where is the proof of this imbecilic and misleading heading?

2.What of that desperate and pathetic article that says a man saw jesus in his NDE? Like Hindus don't see Hindu gods in their NDE's?

3.Number 3 is by far the worst, a man does a study on only 2198 people and uses it to conclude that there are more scientists who believe in god than don't? I was shocked that they even added political scientists and economists to their list as scientists that took part in the survey?

4.They even spoke of the shroud of Turin(fake),as evidence for Jesus Navas!!! Chai!!!

5.The morons now claim that Josephus in evidence of jesus(forgetting that those works were complete forgeries that were added by Christian scribes centuries later.)

6.They then claim that the historian Tacitus, also spoke about jesus!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!! The same Tacitus who spoke about Hercules as if Hercules was a real person?

7.Then they claim that Pliny the Younger mentioned jesus!!! Bullshit!!! He only recommended punishment for christians!!!

8.They also seem to be begging for donations on that website!!! can't they just search for gold coins in the mouth of a fish? grin grin grin grin grin

9.Since you can point to god, where is his photograph?

10.If the Universe is fine-tuned for life, how come it contains so many Black Holes?

Re: How The Fine Tuning Of The Universe Points Directly To God. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kholiwe:

Fairytales.

Is what Darwinian evolution is all about. cool
Re: How The Fine Tuning Of The Universe Points Directly To God. by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Niflheim:
@op,

I just visited your website, reasonsforjesus, and I must say, I am impressed!!!

The stupidity in "reasonsforjesus" is even far greater than the stupidity in "answersingenesis"!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1.There is a headline which states..............................."22 reasons why all scholars agree jesus is not a copy of pagan gods". As in all scholars? Did they ask every single scholar in the world and every single scholar nodded their heads and signed their signatures? Where is the proof of this imbecilic and misleading heading?

2.What of that desperate and pathetic article that says a man saw jesus in his NDE? Like Hindus don't see Hindu gods in their NDE's?

3.Number 3 is by far the worst, a man does a study on only 2198 people and uses it to conclude that there are more scientists who believe in god than don't? I was shocked that they even added political scientists and economists to their list as scientists that took part in the survey?

4.They even spoke of the shroud of Turin(fake),as evidence for Jesus Navas!!! Chai!!!

5.The morons now claim that Josephus in evidence of jesus(forgetting that those works were complete forgeries that were added by Christian scribes centuries later.)

6.They then claim that the historian Tacitus, also spoke about jesus!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!! The same Tacitus who spoke about Hercules as if Hercules was a real person?

7.Then they claim that Pliny the Younger mentioned jesus!!! Bullshit!!! He only recommended punishment for christians!!!

8.They also seem to be begging for donations on that website!!! can't they just search for gold coins in the mouth of a fish? grin grin grin grin grin

9.Since you can point to god, where is his photograph?

10.If the Universe is fine-tuned for life, how come it contains so many Black Holes?

Watch the video clip. cool
Re: How The Fine Tuning Of The Universe Points Directly To God. by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
How great is our God!
Re: How The Fine Tuning Of The Universe Points Directly To God. by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
It's a dumb argument. It's like saying because you fine tune a radio to get a particular station that means that is the only station that exists or can exist and that the station owner is the only person who can create a radio station.

(1) (Reply)

Daystar Begins Saturday Worship Service / Some Igbos From Nigeria Are Jews And The DNA Test Was Fake(pics) / Should He Leave The Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.